It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Singapore?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS-ers.

I've been a lurker here for a couple of years now, and with the recent developments across the world, this is the first time I've seen anything that I've read on ATS happening right here in sunny Singapore.

Last week or so, while on duty in an Army camp, I saw a plane making runs high in the sky. It left trails behind, which I initially thought were contrails. However, they lingered on.

Could this actually just be planes cloud-seeding? We've been having a very long dry spell.

I ruled out the possibility that they aren't contrails while I was arguing with a mate about what it was when another plane flew past and the trail behind it disappeared seconds later.

The supposed chemtrails did look like thin wispy clouds after an hour or so.

I have no pictures since they do not allow cameras into camp.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Meinbereich

No, cloud seeding involves spraying into existing low level moisture laded clouds. If the sky was clear it wasn't cloud seeding.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.weatheronline.co.uk...

You would never be able to see such operations from the ground as the aircrft would be above - or more likely flying through - clouds.

What you saw was probably just a normal contrail.

www.airspacemag.com...

The fact another aurcraft does not produce a persistent contrail simply shows that it was flying at a slightly different height. Atmospheric conditions can vary considerably - just as at lower level it's not the same etmeperature and humidity at sea level as it is 3,000ft up a mountain.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply Essan. That cleared a few things up for me.

I'll keep a closer lookout now, armed with a camera somewhere.

join