It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Face Vision

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hmmm..... whatever is happening it seems more and more frequent and perhaps "they" are trying to establish contact I feel that as we get closer to may 31 we will be seeing more of this...I know this may seem contradictory to what i originally said in another thread but I have been thinking and have some new thoughts on the matter however im not going into it here because its off topic

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I wonder how many people have had these flashes and thought nothing of it.

I can't wait for May 31st, just so it can come and go, I honestly don't believe anything will change, or that the US goverment will disclose some utter dribble (but here's hoping they disclose something decent) but as you said that's going off topic.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thanks for that ^^

It does seem alot more common that i thought it would be.

Did anyone else see the forhead, and above of the character?
I didn't see it, but i assumed it'd be wrinkly and bald, but thats only because of other pictures of similar beings.

It could of had hair, hell, maybe horns.

And interesting how Dralogel had negative feelings when he "saw" it, i didn't really feel anything.

Jacob

[edit on 8/5/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah was really strange had it before but first never thought of it. But now again. Had this feeling once while meditation. Hopefully I will get anwers some day

But while the meditation some came in my 'safe' spot and said he was me. I scared out of my meditation and the same feeling which I had with the face image.

I still dont understand but would love to know what it is

Dralogel~

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Hey Jacob,

Yep it happens to me sometimes, but I tell them to go away or do techniques to make sure they go. They are not welcome, in my fields.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by cindymars]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hi, Iv just posted something about a ufo I witnessed tonight and then after had visions like you only it was a light pale grey with bluish tint.

The vision happens the same as yours though.... heres my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Yeah,

I can imagine its abit annoying when they sorta just appear, like to say hello.
But it didn't come with a negative feeling or anything, so to say it's unwelcome is a bit harsh.

It could've been someone "good" trying to make contact.
But oh well.

It hasn't come back yet.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I had another one last night, I can't remember a thing other then the flash of a face, it's really interesting, always the same face, similar to the picture but a dark bluey grey and the eyes were not connected but the forhead did seem kind of wrinkly, it happens so fast I don't get the chance to pick out too many details.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join