It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Alliance 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
Sounds similar to the writings of Ra. In regards to positive/negative paths etc. I always enjoy those texts, maybe it is of some help

lawofone.info...
lawofone.info...

that link is very interesting. Who or what is this Ra? The texts speak of service to self and service to others and depending on which way you fall depends on how you are harvested, is this correct, have I read them right?

Ive heard before that the 4th density harvests those from the 3rd and the 5th density harvested those from the 4th. I need to read these texts again but it seems we are chose through often manipulation and black majic it seems. people can be tricked into joining a collective on the next dimension it seems.

thanks very much I found these very interesting. Do you have any thing more to say about them?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Not specifically but for what it's worth it did read away rather nicely and for me it 'rings true'. It gives a non-punishing way for everyone to follow their path. The universe is not made to punish us, it's made to facilitate us without prejudice. www.lawofone.info is the main site by the way. With a short explanation about them. But in short, there is a harvest coming, it will start around 2011 or something and if you die from then on you will be able to 'graduate' and continue the journey of your soul, stay at the third or when you are exeptionally negative go to fourth negative. But 2012 in itself will not be some rapture event or something or humans transforming into something else. It would be easier and more efficient just to die and leave this poisoned body behind

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Green

Not specifically but for what it's worth it did read away rather nicely and for me it 'rings true'. It gives a non-punishing way for everyone to follow their path. The universe is not made to punish us, it's made to facilitate us without prejudice. www.lawofone.info is the main site by the way.

yes I totally understand this and it also runs true for me...but what if we are manipulated into a path that really isnt ours under the black majic this site mentions. I would love to just follow my path without fear/judgement but theres always this fear in the back of my mind Im being manipulated by some 4th density alien for my soul energy and rather than being allowed to follow my path Im being led up the wrong path.

I used to radiate love and light from my heart chakra, at first it felt totally correct but then I began to feel entities/aliens may actually be harvesting this energy for their own gain and now Im hesitant to do this. It felt like my path to ascension but I gave it up, but under this rule of one if it is my path then that is fine...what if this Black Alliance is real and we can be harvested by the wrong group???

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

The Arcturians are short in physical statue, about three or four feet tall, and slender. They look very much alike, which they are happy about because it erases the pettiness of comparing looks which is so predominant to Earth society. Their skin is a greenish color. They have very large, almond- shaped eyes. They have only three fingers. They have the ability to move objects with their minds and are totally telepathic.

This description sounds a lot like the Greys ... -__-, not saying that's what they are, but it indeed sounds like them.

“Arcturus is one of the most advanced civilizations in our entire galaxy.” -Edgar Cayce

“The Arcturian message to us is simply “Love”. Love is the answer to everything. Love energy equals truth equals vibration equals God. All are one. Love more equals more energy equals higher vibration equals finding God. God is Love and Love is God. Many words for the same thing. We need to look for similarities and ignore differences. Many are saying the same thing in different words and get caught up in misunderstanding. Stop that! Just look to love. Each religion on your planet simply a different description of the same thing as interpreted by an enlightened one – a description of the eternal, the love, the light, the highest vibration of all, the supreme intelligence, the god energy, God. The problem is the people focus on the differences in the descriptions of the religions and forget the important – the love. Remember – look for the similarities not the differences in all that you do and everyone you meet. You are all one! In each person is the power of all. To find it you need only to love enough. You have not been taught how to love. Society has numbed you. What is really love you think is illogical and will hinder the self. Stop thinking that! Just love –

I think you are putting a nice message out there (the Love thing) but unfortunately you are delivering it through the wrong medium - religions. Every religion, sect, or cult is just another form of mind control and manipulation.

Humans are controlled. Unless you are a believer and follower of the Most High with your eyes opened as to what's going on, then you are most likely being manipulated or controlled by them in one way or another.

So then, i would fit in the group that's controlled? Because im not a "believer" or following my Most High (God?) Thanks, i feel so good right now, such a reassurance...

The Arcturians are known members of the Galactic Federation of Light ...

That is why they are coming out with "earth is an illusion" teachings in the New Age because we never give them a second thought, whereby they are watching us daily.

You DO know that the New Age Movement actually started the Galactic Federation of Light / Black Alliance bull# (Angels vs. Demons anyone?) ... Yeah just so you know ...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

yes I totally understand this and it also runs true for me...but what if we are manipulated into a path that really isnt ours under the black majic this site mentions. I would love to just follow my path without fear/judgement but theres always this fear in the back of my mind Im being manipulated by some 4th density alien for my soul energy and rather than being allowed to follow my path Im being led up the wrong path.

I used to radiate love and light from my heart chakra, at first it felt totally correct but then I began to feel entities/aliens may actually be harvesting this energy for their own gain and now Im hesitant to do this. It felt like my path to ascension but I gave it up, but under this rule of one if it is my path then that is fine...what if this Black Alliance is real and we can be harvested by the wrong group???

Not sure, but even if we are lead on a negative path without even knowing it the worse that can happen is that most of us will have to do the third density hing again, not to bad. And the nice thing about the whole harvest thing is that the most negative ones will be gone and going into fourth negative where they do not have any direct control over us.

The way i read it is that there are more than one harvests in a 26000 year cycle ( or something) but the one that is coming is the cycle that earth itself is going into fifth so when people stay in third they will have to repeat the cycle somewhere else, another reason why it is after death for us.

Anyway, how can we know for sure with al the crap that is spooned out in the world? Some say this, some say that and another one says something completely different again. Maybe eating meat, wearing leather and putting up makeup tested on animals is instant bad karma, heck, even M&M's have elements of pig meat in them, the clothes you wear may be made in some sweatshop in China by a four year old who has never seen sunlight.

You just don't know if it has to be in your heart or that your actions always have consequenses, even the ones you are oblivious about. I still eat meat, i still buy my clothes in a store where i do not pay attention where it is made. But on the other hand i try to be a good guy, help where i can and smile alot
. If it is enough? Dunno but the worse that can happen is that i stay in third, i can live with that. But some next level would be cool, that is for sure
. One thing i'm sure about is that the soul in itself is eternal so why rush?

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Harman]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LyricusMagna

So then, i would fit in the group that's controlled? Because im not a "believer" or following my Most High (God?) Thanks, i feel so good right now, such a reassurance...

The believing in a "God" upon most high for me is not really a god at all. I believe we are all one from one creator to which we will all return, so in effect we are all god. Do you see? I call it being rather than god (as the word god has been misused and over used for too long) and I think it un wise to follow religion. Im spiritual and not religious.

The source is me, you and all matter, its not a god as such, but this is just my opinion.

What you quoted was not my words, it was from a web site that had some information on dark entities of the 4th dimension and I did make it clear the web site went a little spiritual, but often its impossible to seperate the two when searching on the web for ascension and dark aliens.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Not sure, but even if we are lead on a negative path without even knowing it the worse that can happen is that most of us will have to do the third density hing again, not to bad.

again! yes but is that for the next 26,000 years again!!

And the nice thing about the whole harvest thing is that the most negative ones will be gone and going into fourth negative where they do not have any direct control over us.

I must read more about this negative/positive path. I like to read things from books and find it very hard to read complex text from a screen. I can only read it for 20 mins or so then get a headache. Is it negative if you just serve yourself and positive if you serve others? The persuit of enlightenment could be seen as a negative path as its very self orientated isnt it. Sitting meditating, contemplating and thinking...we could be helping others while we spend hours doing this...

The way i read it is that there are more than one harvests in a 26000 year cycle ( or something) but the one that is coming is the cycle that earth itself is going into fifth so when people stay in third they will have to repeat the cycle somewhere else, another reason why it is after death for us.

yes I have read this too, that the whole planet is going up to 5th and so those who remain at 3D will have to complete their 3D cycle on another planet, but they will be perfectly happy with this as this will be their frequency. Ive read that when the harvest happens 3D will not be able to stand the energy vibration of a 4D and visa versa. Polarization if you will.

Anyway, how can we know for sure with al the crap that is spooned out in the world? Some say this, some say that and another one says something completely different again.

Oh I know. Not a day goes by where I dont question this that or what ever. Someone will say one thing , then another says the opposite!! very very hard to know whats actually going on here for sure.

Dunno but the worse that can happen is that i stay in third, i can live with that. But some next level would be cool, that is for sure
. One thing i'm sure about is that the soul in itself is eternal so why rush?

Well put! Yes why worry about all this frequency levels and manipulation, the soul is eternal...saying that though Id kick myself if id allowed a negative 4D to manipulate me into being harvested into its collective!!!

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Well put! Yes why worry about all this frequency levels and manipulation, the soul is eternal...saying that though Id kick myself if id allowed a negative 4D to manipulate me into being harvested into its collective!!!

Not sure if that is possible without the intent to do it or being a straightnosed bastard, so for the normal good natured or positively inclined ones it will be third or more. fourth negative is only for the ones who are selfserving for about 95% or something. at least that is what i read about it. It could be total hogwash but in any case being nice and positive will do you no harm in the eternal sense and will even brighten your day in your life in general. You can read those texts in bookform by the way. 'the ra material' or 'law of one' available online and maybe in some of the bigger bookstores.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You can read those texts in bookform by the way. 'the ra material' or 'law of one' available online and maybe in some of the bigger bookstores.

Yes I prefer books..but books cost. I found it interesting that they speak of ray of red, ray of yellow, orange,green, indigo and violet. These are the colours of the chakras. The Ra material says we need to reach the frequency of ray of green to feel unconditional love and light. This to me sounds like the ray of energy from the heart chakra (green chakra). The Ra also state that once a person vibrates at the ray of green they are constantly under danger from entites/beings who vibrate at the lower rays of red, yellow and orange. Interesting. The Arcturians are said to be beings of the violet realm, a vibration which the Ra say is rare and very advanced. It is a frequency of much love and light.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by LyricusMagna

The Arcturians are short in physical statue, about three or four feet tall, and slender. They look very much alike, which they are happy about because it erases the pettiness of comparing looks which is so predominant to Earth society. Their skin is a greenish color. They have very large, almond- shaped eyes. They have only three fingers. They have the ability to move objects with their minds and are totally telepathic.

This description sounds a lot like the Greys ... -__-, not saying that's what they are, but it indeed sounds like them.

Well what I saw was not a Grey. It was green for a start and its dark black eyes were not wrap around like the classic Greys. It also made me feel very relaxed and without any fear..amazing when you think your woke up in the middle of the night and confronted by a green entity..but I didnt I felt no fear at all. Greys as far as I understand cause immense fear in almost all that come into contact with them. I have not ruled out it was a reptilian or some sort of humanoid/grey/reptile hybrid though. I just dont know and I only link it to this Arcturian race from the description of them above.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this has any connection to the Kelly Cahill case. This is bugging me for a few reasons. First, the beings she described were black (or absent of color), secondly, she indicated that one of the beings attacked her with a *vibration* that resonated throughout her body. Please watch this video if you haven't seen it and let's determine if there is a connection

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I read some of the material you linked on the science of multiple dimensions and ascension, and am still reading it, but it has not made anything clear for me. The author seems to just mix a lot of things together String Theory, Modular functions, Atlantis, Vimanas, the Ra Material but never seems to demonstrate how this supports that we will ascend into the 4th dimension in 2012.

All it supports is that there are other dimensions and there many levels of them, but how does that entail that an entire planet can ascend into a 4th higher density leaving a double behind in the 3rd density?

The way I understand the 5 densities refer to states of matter, physical matter, plasmic matter, photonic matter and each object exists on all these levels simtaneously. Now, physical matter would cease to exist if we move up a level, so is it possible for a physical thing to move up a level? You would cease having a body. This means only a spirit-form could exist in higher dimensions. This is also what Kaku says that in higher dimensions lifeforms would be made out of more energetic matter and lower physical matter would not be able to exist there. So isn't ascension kind of like saying you could go into the spiritual realm while still in your physical body?

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
I'm wondering if this has any connection to the Kelly Cahill case. This is bugging me for a few reasons. First, the beings she described were black (or absent of color), secondly, she indicated that one of the beings attacked her with a *vibration* that resonated throughout her body. Please watch this video if you haven't seen it and let's determine if there is a connection

www.youtube.com...

That is an amazing case and is one Ive never heard of before but it does seem to be very real with lots of evidence and eye witness accounts to back it up.

Im not sure if these aliens are from the Black Alliance, Ive never seen aliens described like these any where before..black with large red eyes. I assumed the Black Alliance was called so because they are of the darker side of the light.

The frequency these aliens shot through this woman is nothing like the frequency of ascension, that energy is of of love and complete bliss. What these aliens gave her sounds dark and negative in nature, maybe an energy to pull her into their ship?

Thanks for the video its one of the best Ive seen in a long while.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join