It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Person Experience?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
my granny saw one years ago, she was half sleeping half awake and she saw one crossing the room from one end to another and going through the walls. Are you people familiar with Zorro or the Sandeman Port Wine logo? What she saw looks like it she told a black hat (1800's hat) a black cape and a closed umbrella hanging on its back, yep that's right an umbrella on its back.

what are they? are they ghosts? some type of dark energy materialized?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Picollo30]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I believe I have seen one once late at night after waking up.
I opened my eyes and noticed the figure standing in the bedroom doorway, at the time I wasn't scared even though I knew It looked scary and spooky.

I was fading in and out of sleep at the time my eyes would close for a few seconds and when they opened the figure had moved closer to me. Eventually it was standing right next to my head where I couldn't see it but i could sense it.

I'm sure I was paralized at the time and I took it for "SP/old hag syndrome" but after seeing these illustrations of shadow people the tall figure with the hat is exactly what I saw that night.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I've never personally seen a Shadow Person to my recollection, but my mom did as a child and decades later both she an my sister claimed to see one when I was in the same room with them though I saw nothing. Basically we were in the kitchen of my parents' house just talking. My mom was babysitting my oldest nephew, who was a baby at the time. It was Summer and my mom had placed him on a blanket in the living room under a ceiling fan to keep him cool while he was napping. You could see this room from the kitchen itself since the only thing separating the rooms was a counter space and an open area near it. Instantaneously I saw both their faces turn an ashen white as they looked towards where my nephew was napping. I followed their gazes and saw nothing. My mom rushed in the room and scooped up my nephew at that point in time, bringing him back into the kitchen with her. I was asking them both what was up since I had no idea why they were acting like they were. They both swore to me that as we were talking in the kitchen they saw a Shadow Person hovering under the ceiling fan. To this day I still can't recall ever seeing anything at all though I was looking exactly where they had been looking.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I to have seen them all my life, mostly while doing ordinary everydaylife stuff. Some of them just pass me by, no harm no foul. However as i was once told, it is just as with humans, it is not everyone you´d invite over for tea. The ones not bathering you, just leave them be, but know that if some of them is bathering you, all you have to do is gently tell them to leave. If your scared i have found that asking Michael to help me out has helped, though i don´t believe in him, funny
. And finally it is not everybody who can see them so just be glad that you can, cause some can feel them but don´t know why, atleast we know why we feel them cause we allso can see them. Love and light.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have had similar experiences with shadow people since I was a child. I now sleep with all my doors closed in my bedroom even though I still see them, I now know they are nothing to fear but its hard to convince yourself of this when you wake up and see one standing in your doorway (thats why I keep my doors closed). One experience I've had really stands out to me, I had just woken up from a very vivid dream (that I still can't figure out what it was trying to tell me lol). When I woke up there was a heavy set man standing over my bed there was enough light in my room to see that it wasn't a human. After laying there for a few seconds I finally decided to reach out and try to touch him...I felt nothing, he stood there for what seemed like an eternity then he just disappeared....Maybe he was connected to the dream I had who knows...Just thought I would share that experience with everyone. I also see them during the day at various times, some days more than others...wanted to add that in.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by win_freedom]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join