It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Exponential Numbers of the Swine Pandemia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity

Originally posted by Power_Semi
I did the maths myself yesterday on another thread.... The numbers go like this:

Days Infected People
1 1
2 4
3 16
4 64
5 256
6 1024
7 4096
8 16384
9 65536
10 262144
11 1048576
12 4194304
13 16777216
14 67108864
15 268435456
16 1073741824

How can it be that such a virulant strain of flu that is present in one of the most populated cities (Mexico City) in the World can have only infected 3000 people?

It can't have.

Either the numbers of infected are substantially higher than reported, or this is a load of hullabaloo over nothing.

Thats pretty scary. According to those numbers in 3 weeks everyone in the world will have it. The good news is that we will all be free fromisolation as there willnot be anyone left to spread it to. Except maybe those holed away in their concrete bunkers. They may deem it neccesary to just burn the earth in order to cleanse it. Very scary.

Seriously, I do not buy into any of this doom and gloom stuff. It is simply fear mongering at its best.

I live in Mexico city.\\I know of NOT ONE person dead or sick by the flu.

I am not saying its not real but we have had it since April 19 numbers and predictions DONT ADD UP.

Keep cool, be prepared.

Right!

The point is that the numbers just do not add up. There should be thousands infected and probably thousands dead, but there aren't.

So why are they doing this?

It has to be a big distraction or preparation for something else?

It just ISN'T as big & as bad as they're saying it is.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
As with any virus that attacks the respiritory system, if left untreated, the symptoms can lead to pneumonia and prove fatal for a weakened victim. This can also occur with the common cold virus. Basic treatment of early symptoms, plenty of fluids and a reasonably healthy diet will pull you through it - And no, I'm not a doctor - just someone with a little basic common sense.

[edit on 2/5/09 by Myrdyn]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
An exponential is just one side of a Bell curve, sooner or later the numbers will peak and then decrease. People should still prepare but be calm about this, I don't think it's possible for an entire population to be wiped out from a virus, nor do I know of any species where this has happened. It's not even in the virus' interest to be so deadly...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarmthofSunlight
An exponential is just one side of a Bell curve, sooner or later the numbers will peak and then decrease. People should still prepare but be calm about this, I don't think it's possible for an entire population to be wiped out from a virus, nor do I know of any species where this has happened. It's not even in the virus' interest to be so deadly...

Thats true, it will peak & drop off eventually, but when the virus first appears, and remember that its one we supposedly have no immunity to, then the up side should be showing a significantly higher number of infected & dead than we are seeing - the Mexicans have again today revised the number of dead downwards.

It just doesn't add up and the question is why are they stirring up panic like this about something that is pretty insignificant when compared even to the normal flu season.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It doesnt seem right to me either. They had an outbreak of what they called a deadly BUG. Here in North Carolina just a few months ago. My daughter and son were both infected by it. It had high fever and sounds identical to this swine flu crap. Yet when my daughter went to the Dr. I was told there had been 27 deaths at that time just here in NC. Yet we heard nothing about it on TV.

My daughter almost died from that bug. She was in the hospital for 2 weeks. There were many folks there with this same bug. Yet once again it wasnt on the news. I also became hospitilized with it. We both are well now, my son whom had it, faught it without having to go to the hospital. But when I got out of the hospital they were talking then about there were over 70 deaths here from it. So why wasnt that bug, on TV? And was it the same bug?

All sympotoms of the killer BUG were the same as the swine flu virus going around now?? Does that mean it was here in the US for months before they started telling folks it was in Mexico?

What happened to the killer bug that was killing babies back in Jan? Are they the same bug?

There are just far to many questions.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Millions my a** you guys are always like this when there is a match fire you say a tanker truck exploded. Calm down people am sure the official figures wont cross over 5000 probably 10000 unofficially around the world dont worry guys flu comes and goes i dont think there is a need push the panic button just yet if it reaches 100,000 i will give you guys 10 bucks

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So what ever happened to the BIRD flu or the PEANUT BUTTER flu?
Really, I call this thing the BITCH flu.
This whole epidemic is for people that don't exercise their white blood cells enough.
It is making Americans look like a bunch of scared pussies.

sorry mods. I hope your filters are working.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mexican against NAU

Well it looks like your thread puts an end to all the Swine Flu debunkers. Thanks for allowing us to view it like this. It is well presented!

Does CDC care about the rapid spead? It seems they would speed up the testing process and send a test kit to each County, in every state, including all Countries.

I see FEMA becoming very busy. This also anwers my question, as to why all cemeteries were asked questions about creamations and mass burials. Who knew about this in advance?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the recent numbers on this. It's quite ridiculous...... Now only "16 people" have died from this in Mexico. Remember when it was 80+???!! They are obviously meddling with the numbers IMO.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
its all bullcrap. I'm so sick of the manipulation of the world population by a few powerful people and their cronies. This will only stop when people of this world decide they have had enough. Unfortunately, the majority of thepopulation trusts their governments, and accept every word from their vile mouth.

Have you guys seen the article below. What did I tell youlast week??? This is being used to scare people INTO BUYING ALL SORTS OF CRAP. Yes, the gov has found a way to stimulate the economy. Through fear and intimidation. AGAIN.

'Stockpile but don't panic', Australians told

* Email to friend
* Print
* Enlarge text

01 May 2009 | 06:39:17 AM | Source: SBS staff with agencies

Australians should be stockpiling enough supplies to last two weeks on the back of an increase in the swine flu alert level, according to a federal government pandemic plan.

www.sbs.com.au...

Don't panic yet .... just stock up

* Julia Medew
* May 1, 2009

AUSTRALIANS could soon be asked to stock their pantries with food and water and prepare for an emergency, according to the Federal Government's pandemic flu plan.

A manual outlining Australia's response says that when the World Health Organisation moves to phase five, which it did yesterday, Australia will be in its "delay phase".

www.theage.com.au...

WHERE'S THE PROOF TO RAISE THE ALERT LEVEL TO 5??? A few hundred cases in the US?? No americans deaths you say??

THEY ALSO WANT TO COVER THIS UP AS WELL!!!!

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com...

Turns out this blog was right! The admission by the feds that now 14 of the top 19 banks must raise capital is a defacto admission they were technically insolvent just as our original report stated. Vindication is sweet.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
According to CNN, Geneva, Switzerland...worldwide confirmed cases of swine flu jumped by more than 65 percent Saturday with the World Health Organization reporting 615 people in 15 countries infected with the virus commonly known as swine flu.

I study phi, fibonacci and doublings and overall numbers, what you said in your OP has teeth and now that I see this I am leaning towards your logic as accurate, who really including the doubtful naysayers would have thought that in about a weeks time we see the worldwide spread like we are seeing.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well its May 2nd today.

MEXICO CITY — Mexico has lowered its estimated death toll from new influenza strain, giving heart to public health officials, but few were taking chances with an unpredictable virus that has sparked fears of a pandemic.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I really don't think it will be that large of a pandemic. If it spreads in Asia, (it already has reached there, but they have massive quarantine on the sick people), then it could grow this big, but otherwise I don't think it will.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I see many people denying the flu exists.

The less information there is, the worst it will be with cases in the near future. I even put another thread CONNECTING THE DOTS to the SWINE FLU, but very few people even read it. In it, I speak about the economic woes of the government, the FEMA CAMPS, the FEMA COFFINS, and those being scattered to various cities from Georgia, and the HUGE CEMETERIES being built in various parts of the country.

I can only present the information, and my responsability stops there.

Again, I recommend to take full precautions, and grab enough food and water.

Thank God for giving us understanding. That´s a gift not widely given by Him.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Yes, I'm serious. I'm well aware that WHO and CDC, etc, have projected numbers. Sometimes I think my point is clear (to me), and it's not clear at all to others. I apologize. I only meant that I wished the WHO could see this thread, so they'd know that people outside of the loop, so to speak, like the OP, can do the math. Advanced degrees in microbiology, or high-ranking government positions, aren't necessary to figure out what could happen with this pandemic.

It's too bad that CNN, MSNBC, etc won't broadcast the exponentials. For all I know, the MSM have seen this thread--many, many times I read a thread on ATS and boom, it hits MSM.

After 911, I first discovered ATS. It was the only place I could find breaking news. IMHO, the truth starts here. I only hoped that the truth about the numbers would be made public. I haven't seen exponentials anywhere except here, and I am trying hard to keep up with the news. I am also aware the OP was working with numbers that were given by MSM, and these seem to rise and fall like the winds.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by drclifford]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashcool007
Millions my a**

if it reaches 100,000 i will give you guys 10 bucks

Right now it´s a small fire...

It may spread. WAIT! It is spreading in various countries now, or it did a few days ago. It is now just starting to grow. And those are FACTS. You can see the maps.

Remember that just because you don´t have symptoms right now, it does not mean you are infected.

People not aware of the DEADLY POTENTIAL of the virus, will help spread it among those he loves.

Hey, multiply $10 bucks by millions.

Once the numbers grow, fools will wake up and say they were aware of the potential all along and will ask you for their money.

Me? I want the money in SILVER. The DOLLAR is crap and very probably the center and main reason for this FLU PANDEMIC.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by Mexican against NAU]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
They play with numbers so everyone freaks out. Then it's really simple , you either take the flu shot or you are taken to the FEMA camps for quarantine .

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is going to be a perfect reason to keep large amounts of people gathering for peaceful protests, also due to the contamination factor. Then enforcement would have more leeway in violent tactics and quarantines keeping people off the streets.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Thank you, very much.

My main intention is for people to prepare for it.

Fools spend their time debunking. SAD.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103
That site references David Icke. It can't be given much credibility imho.

It could reference frosty the snow man for all I care. I am talking about the cards and the game. Those a) were introduced in 1995 and b) have nothing to do with David Icke (which incidentally I agree, he is about as credible as a sack of rotten potatoes). The cards was what my response was in reference to and that is phenomenal.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join