It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Exponential Numbers of the Swine Pandemia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The flu will slow down and almost disappear this summer, because it is not a conducive environment. People will be outraged at the 'over-reaction" of the gov. What they will not know is that it will be quietly waiting till the winter, then BAM, 1918 all over again. Why do you think they are so scared and taking so many precautions? They know.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here is the link to the CDC website

CDC H1N1 Confirmed Cases

It shows 141 confrimed cases as of May 1, 2009 at 11:am ET

This is from the WHO confirmed cases of H1N1:

1 May 2009 -- The situation continues to evolve. As of 23:30 GMT, 1 May 2009, 13 countries have officially reported 367 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection.

WHO H1N1 Confirmed Cases

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yep those numbers sound about right. Prob. Higher.. Yet in addition they are starting to educate the masses so that number may be over under...

Wondering if their is some natural immunity to this also..

I guess they are trying to sell the idea its not spreadable until you start having symptoms of the virus. Not sure if I would buy into that.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
I did the maths myself yesterday on another thread (strange, no one seemed very impressed back then), but rather than trying to work on growth so far (which is unknown really, since we don't know how many are actually infected, etc) I started with 1 infected person & assumed he infected just 3 people per day.

Each of the people he infected similarly infected 3 people per day, etc.

Now, fair enough I didn't allow for the 2 day incubation period until the infectee becomes contageous, but then again weigh that off against the fact I'm only counting 3 people per day becoming infected.

The numbers go like this:

Days Infected People
1 1
2 4
3 16
4 64
5 256
6 1024
7 4096
8 16384
9 65536
10 262144
11 1048576
12 4194304
13 16777216
14 67108864
15 268435456
16 1073741824

How can it be that such a virulant strain of flu that is present in one of the most populated cities (Mexico City) in the World can have only infected 3000 people?

It can't have.

Either the numbers of infected are substantially higher than reported, or this is a load of hullabaloo over nothing.

I guess we'll find out over the next few days.

Thats pretty scary. According to those numbers in 3 weeks everyone in the world will have it. The good news is that we will all be free fromisolation as there willnot be anyone left to spread it to. Except maybe those holed away in their concrete bunkers. They may deem it neccesary to just burn the earth in order to cleanse it. Very scary.

Seriously, I do not buy into any of this doom and gloom stuff. It is simply fear mongering at its best.

kix

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I live in Mexico city.\\I know of NOT ONE person dead or sick by the flu.

I am not saying its not real but we have had it since April 19 numbers and predictions DONT ADD UP.

Keep cool, be prepared.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I also starred your post, it makes sense and should be considered. The problem is that none here is a virologist, i've read very few posts that mention how the virus will mutate over time for example, what we have now might not be the same threat we face in september.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mexican against NAU

I totally agree with you.
You are not alone.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Indeed an exponential spread may occur.
I have seen reports showing how within 3 days, the West Coast has been infultrated, and it is snowballing.

A NWO play?

If this is weaponised as some say, then one might wonder about the signs.

Could it be the Reptilians? A Repti-Human coalition to exploit pharma drugs with unprecidented profits, as the oil companies reaped rewards akin last year?
The banks, insurers, oil barrons, investors, politicians, auto manufacturers, defense contractors, GM Seed/Chemical firms, pork spending, and now the big pharma gets to suck a fortune from the teet of the Government wealth transfer machine with unpresidented corruption, loss of retirement and social plans, blatant disregard by Treasury, Fed, Administration and Legislative bodies that are ignoring their MANDATED DUTY to investigate and enforce criminal activities that have spread through gov't, corporations, banks, brokers, and othe ponzi schemes and conspiracies.

Could it be they know 2012 is it? That the Reptilians are ready for the long awaited harvest?

A H1N1 pandemic is the perfect vehicle to allow TPTB to hurry the game towards the end and allow the reptilians to seize humanity without resistance.

In this youtube video, a local TV news reports Spring Creek Elementary School being closed down.

Go to and pause the video at the 2.58 minute mark.
Interesting isn't it?

Could this be yet one more subtle sign?

I'm sure I am stretching a bit, but then again, maybe not.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

What about the mass graves that have been dug in different cities?
What about all of those coffins that are stored in Atlanta Georgia?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I guess they will come in handy now.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
im getting my vaccine soon against this flu. I recommend everyone else gets vacciated. better safe than sorry!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Could it be the Reptilians?

Really?

I do believe it was man made and it may be a NWO agenda. I also believed it is now being censored by the media. This is more then we expect.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I talked about this exact thing here and the thread got popular:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's all in our minds, and it'll expand ONLY if we allow it to.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
reply to post by Walkswithfish

What about the mass graves that have been dug in different cities?
What about all of those coffins that are stored in Atlanta Georgia?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I guess they will come in handy now.

Last I heard, the coffins were spread throughout the US.

How convenient, isn't?

It makes you wonder.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I was driving on Route 95 here in Connecticut yesterday and saw two military Hum-vees on the back of a flat bed truck. They were painted in desert tan and had large refrigerated boxes.
Does that sound like someone is getting ready for something big???

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Thank you to all of you who praised my analysis.

You might enjoy my other one connecting the dots of this swine flu. www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6203065#pid6203065

[edit on 1/5/2009 by Mexican against NAU]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by drclifford
This is brilliant. The WHO should read it.
Flag and star.

because they hadn't considered that, right?

i mean that's what you're thinking right? that they haven't considered these figures or somehow connected the dots, and they should read this thread to make them have a EUREKA moment a "why didn't I think of that" moment?

are you serious?

-

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
www.idemc.org...

I noticed on the flu map that only major capital cities seem to mostly affected? Why is it only following a patter of major cities? Is it through plane flights to these areas? Also Russia and China seem to be the less infected on the map. What could the reason be?
Why is there no mention of who recovered from it? The first boy to suffer it in Mexico has recovered. Why are they only waiting for the dead to come and not exposing the recovered?
MY relative works in the hospital with the number that recovered why is it not being reported? Is it to purposely induce fear because people see the word number of dead and start panicking. I would llove to know the numbers that recovered?

Somebody anybody with an ounce of wisdom left in their body what are the reports on the numbers that have recovered?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
100% fear mongering

This is the Flu - not the plague. Some experts believe that this Flu may be no worst and perhaps less severe than the regular seasonal Flu

"From what we understand so far, the severity doesn't seem to be much different than what it is in regular seasonal influenza," Rehm said.

National Geographic
Don't let the media overhype this. There are 300 million people in the US. 141 have caught the flu. Do the math. In Mexico they say that the hospitals have reached a stabilization point.

What's worst, is that the media would have you believe that once you get this dreaded flu - you will die. But in reality almost everyone who gets this flu recovers just fine - almost just as well as the regular flu in fact.

Please don't feed into the hype. There are new strains of Flu every year and just because this is a new one doesn't make it any more dangerous that any other seasonal Flu that your body doesn't have a immunity to.

kix

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
How weird I post tat nothing as bad as reported in MExico.
\That I dont know ~NOBODY infected.
That the 2 large Hospitals in my area are not in emergency or cuarenteeneed

l secretario de Salud federal (Ssa), José Ángel Córdava Villalobos, confirmó que existen 397 casos confirmados, de los cuales hay 16 personas fallecidas y el resto, 381, se encuentran vivos.

The health secretary confirmed that there are 397 CONFIRMED cases of the number 16 have died and 381 are still alive.

Hows that for a 6% death rate BS !!

I hope I get stars and flags because I think death and EOTW FEAR sells a lot more in ATS so maybe I need to start writing about gazzillions of dead corpes rotting on the streets of MExico City to get attention.

Enjoy the usual ATS Doom and Gloom.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by X_Brap_X
im getting my vaccine soon against this flu. I recommend everyone else gets vacciated. better safe than sorry!

I am going to say this as politely as possible: did you just fall off the turnip truck? That is exactly the response the reptilians want.

Better safe than sorry is an alkaline diet, not some cocktail of who-knows-what.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join