It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing Myself to the folks here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I am studying conspiracies and trying to learn as much as I can. My interests include UFOs, 911, Ghosts, NWO, Religion, Symbolism, ancient history, mind control, magick, and all kinds of alternative information.

I joined ATS about 4 years ago, and I posted for a while, moved, lost my account info., and got busy in a hectic work schedule.

Now I live out in the hills, and there aren't many people out here to converse with about these topics, and I deraly miss my philosophical debates and conversations.

When I hear people complain about college I can't help but think, "at least you have friends nearby."

If they shut down the internet, I'll go back to talking to the trees, I guess.

Anyone want to be my friend?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

plucky will be your friend.

Talking to trees is not so bad, if you have that to fall back on. Welcome to ATS. Try not to lose your mind.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome~~~now is a great time to be on ATS IMHO...with all of the "interesting" things going on....Have fun

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Welcome back to ATS magickmaster. You should find that the quality of conversation here hasn't changed much - the boards are predominantly populated by intelligent individuals that can have a healthy discussion and politely agree to disagree. Of course, like in any crowd, there are a few that will point and laugh, but hey - they obviously don't know how to speak with trees.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
~~~ Welcome Back ~~~~

ATS has grown and evolved even in my relative short time as a member. I'm sure you'll find even more to stimulate those synapses of yours!

Enjoy!

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Welcome good to see ya. seriously doubt the internet will go down but if it does I'm gonna make talking to trees seem completely sane.

new topics

top topics

join