It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't upload pictures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've tried several times to upload some contrail pics on ATS but I always get the same error message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 15488 bytes) in /home/abovetopsecret/media/classes/image.class.php on line 129

The pics in question are now on my own webspace in jpr.1g.fi... if you wish to check them out. Normal D200 shots with the only rare thing is empedded gps exif data.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Go to the media portal, yo.

As in, the media portal is where it is, comprehendes mendes?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You have to make them smaller.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I tried that. How much smaller and why is there nothing mentioned about the picture sizes when you upload?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't know why it doesn't say the maximum picture size you can upload. But that's the message you get when your picture is too big. You just have to keep making it smaller I guess.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Kinda sucks that you have to put small pictures there. Especially with the already bad quality ufo-pics and such where it would be important to see the full resolution unedited image. I guess I'll keep the pictures on my site for now

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am having the same problem.

In the media upload area, the instructions say that the maximum file size is 50 mb. My pics are only 2 mb. So perhaps the ATS PTB need to be more specific with regards to limitations on jpg size? I will make mine smaller and add them later tonight when I have more time.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by OuttaHere]

new topics

top topics

join