It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth of a mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
UFO/Aliens
Why can't the government tell us about the existence of foreign creatures visiting our planet?

Yes there most likely are other creatures out there in space. But there isn't any other creatures visiting us. NO LITTLE GREEN MEN.

Im telling you this so that hopefully ATLEAST one person who believes me can put forth the word. Im not going to tell you who i am or where i have been all my life. I tell you who i am, i don't.. its really a double edged sword. So id rather leave you with no information, just me word.
I worked in a number of high security places, and has seen the time and labour that goes forth into these "futuristic" designs.. that these are not "other worldly". These are crafts in which the government has planned and designed itself. For a good 40 years these projects are only ever seen by a handful of people. I was lucky enough to by in the presence of all these crafts. And when i finally understood the true cover-up, it made so much sense to me.
Doesn't any of this sink in? We aren't the only ones who can see clearly, in contrast to the government were are actually very much blind, or most of us are by the looks of it. The government isn't stupid, they understand the human psyche and they know that by making this an unknown issue about little green men, that they can cover up the truth. And that would be the top secret crafts they created to help protect YOU, and ME against future hostile countries. And by doing this they also make other countries think, "its just an alien.. so we don't have to worry ourselves over that country".

Mystery's are our greatest weakness, but in this case it's our greatest strength.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Without any means to establish your credibility your post is an opinion at best, and an outright lie at worst. Beyond that, your "opinion" is based upon misunderstanding humanity's place in this vast universe. Thinking from a biological perspective has mucked us into a completely illogical egocentrism. Now I know there are those who think from a purely "scientific" perspective who would profess that we are nothing but biological entities, but they are missing what is truly going on in this game known as the physical universe.

The bottom line humanity needs to think far more intelligently to understand the cosmic perspective that is eminent. Your wild speculation guised as an authoritative opinion is proof we have far to go collectively.

Truthfully,
Shane

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Looks like another hit-and-run post by yet another newly registered user.

When someone like the OP creates a post like this, what must they expect?

That people will bow down in admiration at what the OP thinks he/she knows that no one else does?

Sit back and read the replies with their friends and laugh?

What motivates people to create these kinds of posts?

new topics

top topics

join