It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Hand (Swine Flu - Influenza A) Left Hand (World Bank Group and IMF Meeting)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Right Hand (Swine Flu - Influenza A) Left Hand (World Bank Group and IMF Meeting)

In the right hand.... We are all focused on the Swine Flu (Influenza A). In the left hand we missed the April 23rd to 26th Meeting of the World Bank Group International Monetary Fund. Was there a protest? The media certainly didn't cover it. I THINK WE MAY HAVE BEEN HAD!!! What was the outcome? Your thoughts please. Certainly was not another Battle in Seattle I am sure!!! Follow the links below.

World Bank Group International Monetary Fund

Global Justice Action Protest

George Washington Campus Advisory regarding WBO/IMF Meeting

Corporate media attention has hypnotized us and has over exposed and overblown the possibility of a potential pandemic. WAKE UP!!! ITS A FLU... NOT A FLESH EATING DISEASE!!! Geesh!!!

Now... on the other hand.... A qoute from the primary site I attached... Does this make sense to you?

Around these meetings, the World Bank and the IMF organize a number of forums to facilitate the interaction of governments and Bank-IMF staff with non-governmental organizations (NGOs), journalists, and the private sector. Indeed, every effort is made to ensure that the Annual Meetings provide an effective forum for explaining to the public—directly and through the media—the tasks, objectives, and outcomes of the work of the World Bank and the IMF. In this manner, the Meetings make a major contribution to openness and transparency.

If the info provided above is the actual objective regarding their meetings, why haven't we heard much about it? Simply because we are too concerned with the looming pandemic, or because nobody really gives a hoot?

You Decide!!! Have the elite successfully avoided a likely protest as large as the "Battle in Seattle"???

[edit on 1-5-2009 by PreyBird]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Anyone? Anyone?... Talk to me people!!!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It's almost too depressing to address.

The media has it's 'shock' hooks in the public at the moment, and people actually believe this is 'all too complicated' to follow.

Sadly, I feel the distraction, whether it be for this or any other purpose, worked.

I wonder why they never reacted so brazenly when TB made it's reappearance?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I agree... Why such Hype? So many fear my friend. My stepdaughter even says "It's only a flew" to her highschool classmates, while they run down the halls of high schools, flailing their arms in the air like Grover from Sesame Street. Maybe nobody cares about global currency or governance. Maybe the public will accept the NWO easier than some think.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PreyBird

Take a look this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PreyBird

Take a look in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So... now what.... Get all the kids home safe from school before they go to phase 6 and enforce marshall law? At least they are kind enough to get our kids home.

new topics

top topics

join