It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be staged attacks on Tamiflu/vaccine stockpiles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I was pondering this as a possibility, and the attack would most likely be blamed on the militia/patriot movement, much like OKC and the bombing in NYC were. What better time to villify them in this atmosphere of fear and panic. It would come off as an attack on not the government, but an attack on their fellow citizens, effectively reducing the movement's influence when the real hammer gets dropped. Hell, people would be a lot more likely to turn them in to the authorities in the future after what they perceived to be an attack on their own lives.

That, and the government could maybe collect on the insurance for all the exploded Tamiflu they'd already purchased.
Just throwing that out there.

Peace

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Could be or perhaps much of the supplies they claim to have do not actually exist which could lend greater credence to your thought process...

I strongly and I mean completely feel that the military should over take by force the stores of antivirals, just like if during a pandemic they have the right to claim my person or property, without due process or legal responsibility.

The Vaccine and anti-viral companies must be the terrorists in this case and for them to make money on the fact they hold in their posession the abilty to heal or kill is far too much responsibility to place in the hands of TBTB.

Not one red cent should they be given instead LOOSE money when these viruses run rampant, hell it is not as if it is the only thing they makes tons of money from, hell we are talking about the big pharma here...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think so, it strikes me as very odd that the "stockpiles" have national guard protection from what the few hundred that have the flu? It makes no sense, thousands of people have the flu or any other random virus everyday, why do we need armed protection against a few hundred people? Either there are no stockpiles and they don't want us to know that. Or the illness is far worse than they are letting on either in shear numbers (which I figure are underreported) or in symptoms and prognosis. The number of reported cases could easily be handled by Walgreens, without having to tap the supposed stockpile. It doesn't compute, and frankly it's making my head hurt.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There is plenty of stock in the UK. I'm a distributor!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too concerned for the safety of Tamiflu stockpiles.

Seriously, they were already paid for when they were stocked up on in the first place.

In other words, no worry about poor Rumsfeldt. He already collected his profits on the sales, even if the product is blown up... As a matter of fact, such an incident would lead to more sales, to replace product...

(Ignore, sarcasm, crazy post) (end. done.)

new topics

top topics

join