It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An "Illuminati" Threat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have a friend whose life I have watched for the last six months. He lives next door to me and my partner, and we are close friends. I have thought to write about his case here on ATS for a while now, but I kept thinking that somehow The System would work. (Silly me, I know.)

But tonight, when he got home, he told a story that made it clear that for his protection, many had to know his story.

Today my friend stopped off at a bar with his service dog and, while sitting there, two men, “normal” looking, came and sat to his right. The closer one came right out and claimed to be with the Illuminati, telling him to shut up or else he would be dead.

Needless to say, my friend was shaken but he was also angry. He left with his dog and went to another bar, where he sat drinking in the corner. Four men and a woman entered shortly thereafter, and the men were built like refrigerators. They sat at the bar, but oddly, the first man came and sat down right next to my friend and then slid his chair up against my friend’s chair, forcing my friend against the wall.

The five talked amongst themselves in a foreign language. When the man next to my friend pulled out his wallet to pay for his drink, he blatantly showed a badge, and my friend saw it said “Police” and also “Isreal.”

He said, “So you’re Isreali police?”

The man responded, “Yes.”

My friend said he respected police fully. At some point the conversation turned to my friend’s dog. My friend asked if they had service dogs to help epileptics in Israel. “Oh, yes.” My friend expressed respect for a country that had an understanding of the value of service animals.

At some point my friend left. As far as he knows, he was not followed home.

Interestingly… This does not come as a complete surprise – to either him or to any who know about my friend’s case.

You see… It was Wellbutrin (also called Zyban for quitting smokers) that gave him what is looking like permanent epilepsy, and though the laws and statutes of limitation favor the drug companies leaving him no recourse with them now (though he had to battle just to get social services from a government that wrote the laws), he is on a crusade to get this and any drug that could cause unconsciousness at the wheel of a car labeled “DO NOT DRIVE WHILE TAKING THIS DRUG.” Period.

Right now the drug says “DO NOT DRIVE…until you know how this drug will affect you.”

The problem is that under Wellbutrin (and other drugs), you could have a seizure at ANY time during the whole course of the drug – my friend had his first seizure six weeks after beginning on the drug. Anything might be a trigger.

Obviously the labeling is inadequate.

On top of all this, again, interestingly, is that if you try to find the data on what percentage of the people who are on or have been on Wellbutrin have had issues (something that rightfully should be public), you cannot find it. [NOTE: If any of you can find those data, I would be both amazed and grateful.]

One thing he mentioned that, though anecdotal, knowing him as I do, I believe him, is the fact that when he was in the hospital for having a major seizure, nurses would whisper surreptitiously that they were seeing lots of issues from the use of Wellbutrin.

There are other issues in my friend’s case, and an incident when, as he was chatting with someone he met, he was told to leave the hallway of a public building by the Director of the clinic he had just been to. He thought it was about his service dog (often he runs into issues about the dog), and the woman did say that he had to leave because dogs weren’t allowed.

She threatened to call the police when my friend stood on his ground, knowing it is a federal violation to harass and threaten a disabled person with a service animal – and expecting the clinic to know as well, as his case there was all about the disability the dog was for. At that threat, my friend said, “Go ahead.”

(It is a federal violation to ask what disability a service animal is for, a service animal cannot be barred from any business, public building, or facility, and a service animal does not need any identification as being a service animal. My friend has had police support in the past and has educated the local police of the ADA laws.)

But when the police arrived at the office, they went straight to the back office and when they returned, they were claiming that the clinic had received “several” complaints from drug company reps that my friend had harassed and threatened them. The Director flat out lied.

Fortunately that whole incident is on tape.

My friend said that he was afraid for his life when I first met him. But he has documented his case so completely (he has a huge stack of pertinent papers), and the documented behavior of those he is up against, making it pretty clear he has reason to be.

Anyway… I may be visited for this speaking out on my friend’s behalf. If this keeps getting weirder, I just may be. But I could not let his story go untold.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The "epilepsy" type symptoms your friend is experiencing is most likely Tardive Dyskinisha - a common side effect from various anti-psychotics/anti-depressives.

As far as the rest of his story - wow. Just wow. I wish I had some advice or insight that wold help him in these unfortunate circumstances - but sadly, I don't.

I hope his situation gets better.

[edit on 5/1/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, people i know i have told this for years. they just don't understand that the drugs they put into there bodies are not suppose to be there that is why so many people have adverse affects from the drug these drugs are petro based drugs. i asked one friend one time would turn up a bottle of valvoline to fix your ills. he told me are you crazy, i said no but seems you are, becuase that is what you are doing. our bodies are not made to process these chemicals. that is why the pharmacutical companies have been trying to put the herdal markets out of business for years. did you know that there is actual cures to fix cancers,diabeties,and all other sicknesses but thanks to the gov. and phar. companies they will never be used. great post, i'll keep your friend in my prayers

CrawGator406

[edit on 1-5-2009 by crawgator406]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

When someone is recognized by the pharmaceutical interests who could in theory threaten their profit margin, there is no telling what they might do.

Even if these people were not "Illuminati" or "Israeli Police" it sure works out well for them when he testifies to the truth of what he was told. It makes him look psychotic and delusional.

Drug pushers are all alike, legal or otherwise, cross them, and they will harm you somehow.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
The "epilepsy" type symptoms your friend is experiencing is most likely Tardive Dyskinisha - a common side effect from various anti-psychotics/anti-depressives.

Thank you so much for this information. This is the sort of thing he needs and I have passed on the information.

I appreciate any information of this variety, and thank you again.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawgator406
... our bodies are not made to process these chemicals. that is why the pharmacutical companies have been trying to put the herdal markets out of business for years. did you know that there is actual cures to fix cancers,diabeties,and all other sicknesses but thanks to the gov. and phar. companies they will never be used.

I agree. Our bodies are not meant to deal with this creppola.

And yes, I am aware of many suppressed cures, including that the flower of the "hemp" plant can yield an oil that has cancer-curing properties (as well as other curative aspects).

If we got rid of money (read my FREE book, linked in my sig), actual cures would be common and the patentable poisons would vanish.

Thank you for your points and information.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by Amaterasu

When someone is recognized by the pharmaceutical interests who could in theory threaten their profit margin, there is no telling what they might do.

Even if these people were not "Illuminati" or "Israeli Police" it sure works out well for them when he testifies to the truth of what he was told. It makes him look psychotic and delusional.

Drug pushers are all alike, legal or otherwise, cross them, and they will harm you somehow.

Hey, Max.

You have nailed it, I think. Like I said... My friend, nor I was surprised. And it is likely to be an effort to make him look insane.

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
IsREali police does not have badges. OOOps. Unless of course it is IsREali police after second bar and who knows how many beers.
Of course if this boogeyman is what gets him going - no problem.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
IsREali police does not have badges. OOOps. Unless of course it is IsREali police after second bar and who knows how many beers.
Of course if this boogeyman is what gets him going - no problem.

I think you speak without full knowledge of the individual or the actual situation he is in.

This was not drunk hallucination, but since I cannot prove that here, I will note your comment and leave it at that.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm sorry I missed this thread. Has the situation stayed much the same? I'll send prayers as well for him, because this sounds like a terrible situation to be in. It looks like any one of us that does the right thing and tries to change things faces many things.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You see… It was Wellbutrin (also called Zyban for quitting smokers) that gave him what is looking like permanent epilepsy, and though the laws and statutes of limitation favor the drug companies leaving him no recourse with them now (though he had to battle just to get social services from a government that wrote the laws), he is on a crusade to get this and any drug that could cause unconsciousness at the wheel of a car labeled “DO NOT DRIVE WHILE TAKING THIS DRUG.” Period.

I know this tread is just a bit old. I hope someone will respond this this.

I am 32 years old. I started having seizures in Sept. 2004 (I even totaled my car on I-70 doing 65 mph (3 weeks ago). Before 2004 that I did NOT have epilpesy or any seizure episodes. By the way, I had one yesterday while dispatching trains. It just seems to never end.

A while back I was put on Wellbutrin to quit smoking. (That didn't last to long and It was before my seizures) I have to call my doctor to see exactly when I was prescribed those meds.

Lets just say that I was put on wellbutrin about the same time period I stated having seizures (can I do anything?) (would it be hard to prove?)

As of now I have no car, can't drive, can't take my son anywhere (divorced)...

I guess all I'm asking for is just a little insight.

Thanks you all who took the time to look, TD

new topics

top topics

join