It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in the Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have been researching aliens in the media, and although a lot of the videos are totally bogus, I have found some that are really interesting. I present four of the more compelling cases

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

Both of these are talking about micro chips in the troops. Very creepy

The next one is : www.youtube.com...

We all know this guy, and although I had my suspicions, I guess this is confirmation.

And finally, the most freaky one I've ever seen:

www.youtube.com...

Pay close attention to both eyes on this one, as they both are exhibiting unnatural behavior.

Now I know that video morphing is a possibility in all of these and if that is the case I guess they are all hoaxes, but it seems pretty compelling. Also, some of them might just be eye fatigue and/or stress induced eye twitches, but some of them can not be explained away so easily.

This is my first thread as a ATS member and I am looking forward to your replies.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Please try to find one in HD, and not from Youtube.

Youtube movies always artifact and this is what you are seeing.

I've yet to see one of these videos that aren't in youtube quality.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
so what you are basically saying is you think it is photoshopped? Even the last one?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Quality is good enough, this is not a compression artifact. The glowing eyes are too Stargate-ish to be honest. Susan Robert's white eye is weird, I don't know what kind of reflection could cause that effect.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
so what you are basically saying is you think it is photoshopped? Even the last one?

Yes, do you think no one makes fake reptilian videos?

I fully believe in Aliens and UFO's, but there is less evidence for reptilian shape shifters which all happen to be on the news.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When will people learn to lose the dopey soundtracks? Listen up YouTube video people. If you have a point to make, please do it without the DOPEY soundtracks. You are not making a MUSIC VIDEO. You are making a documentary to support your assertions of one thing or another. All the soundtrack does is make you look like another clueless wannabe.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I happen to like the sound tracks, it portrays a feeling of somberness to the otherwise demonic happenings going on. Sure it is leading, but that is the angle it is taking. Aliens control the world and its a bummer. But the fact that we can make art about it is truly incredible.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think this is for real. I've looked through the rest, none of it holds weight for me, but this is obviously a strange behavior syndrome that is most likely a very stressed out individual, and not a photoshop. The alien angle is of course speculative for the most part, but I believe this is not photoshop, so at least involves some type of strange phenomenon, and a possibility of it being alien. I go on what would make sense, and if it was true. I think this is true, and the fact that it is during a V-chipping, come on? If it isn't then I don't know what to say to you, stop wasting your time, but if it is the music quality is right on.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I have seen the originals posted around before. In the originals their eyes do NOT do that. I believe the originals were posted on youtube as well, but I have not really looked. Feel free to look up the originals your self however.

The last one I have not seen before however it looks remarkably similar to the other videos and the fact that it is a video of a video does not exactly help here. Quality has been lost and to be quite honest, the majority of the shape shifting 'eye" videos are bogus anyway. If not all of them...

Thank you for sharing though, however I have seen all but the last one posted before and I have seen the originals with no eye shape shifting... it was added in using after effects.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

Welcome to ATS, Ancient Wisdom.
What a subject to pick for your first thread! I'll bet you are going to cop it. Oh well, I hope you enjoy yourself around here.
My opinion is that the reptilian thing is total BS & has unfortunately been latched onto by many disturbed individuals.
I believe all of these clips have been on here before & debunked as video artifacts.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Welcome to ATS, Ancient Wisdom.
What a subject to pick for your first thread! I'll bet you are going to cop it. Oh well, I hope you enjoy yourself around here.
My opinion is that the reptilian thing is total BS & has unfortunately been latched onto by many disturbed individuals.
I believe all of these clips have been on here before & debunked as video artifacts.

Sam,
I never even looked at the 4 video's attached because to be frank, I have seen so many U Tube videos of this nature that I consider them to be such a waste of time. I used to have the same view as you about the "reptilian thing" but then I started reading and researching and to be honest, I have found a lot of very interesting stuff to read which supports the theories.
I am still undecided but at least my mind is open. I find it interesting that you suggest that many people who have "latched onto" this subject are "disturbed."
I suggest that the only way we can make informed decisions on topics such as this is to process as much information as is available with an open mind. Only then are we in a position to make informed conclusions, even then it does not give us the right to criticise others for their beliefs.

PEACE,
RK

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here is something you guys might enjoy, click on the link then scroll to the middle of the screen on your right had side there advertising of the 2010 Expo, tell me what you think, wait till it turns a full cycle and view the images.

www.shanghaidaily.com...
media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You say there are original videos out there that do not show the eye morphs. Well I'd like to see them! I typed in "shape shifting debunked" and other such headings but found nothing that debunked these videos or their originals. If you have a link to one of these original videos ex-photoshopping I'd sure like to see them.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Tristar, looks kind of like a UFO. Strange...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

WOW, WTF..........

It is creepy to say the least, not saying I think they are Reptoids, but........

There are some questions I have that I would like answered.....

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Tristar, looks kind of like a UFO. Strange...

Indeed, i only came across it because i needed some information about the expo, but when i seen the ad, i thought this is strange. Anyway i did find the info i needed for the expo however i have not found any image relating as to why such an image was being shown on.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As i was in transit through Italy i just picked an TV ad about the AXE brand of deodorant, any way if you think those youtubes are weird with those eyes wait till you view that add. Not sure if its being aired in the U.S. or Canada, but im sure you will notice it when you see it.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
... My opinion is that the reptilian thing is total BS & has unfortunately been latched onto by many disturbed individuals. I believe all of these clips have been on here before & debunked as video artifacts."

You "believe" that "all" these clips have been debunked? Nice, but wrong. And stop the condescending remarks about the OP ("What a subject to pick for your first thread! I'll bet you are going to cop it"). And the heck stop insulting other opinions as "total BS" and other posters as "disturbed". Go post on YouTube.

There are thousands of historic and new pieces of evidence, of pieces of a puzzle for a reptilian presence. Here's another one, and it's certainly not "just a grainy" video: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-5-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I love that susan roberts clip! I have nightmares where I wake up screaming as she's standing over my bed winking at me! lol But seriously. If you have the original unedited clips of those I also need to see them. I've done countless youtube searches of susan roberts debunked and reptilian video debunks etc etc etc and found nothing. I need to know what's wrong with her eye!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderfulWorld

Good evening Wonderful World.
I guess things can be a little stressful out there on the edge of reality.
It is a shame that people can be caused so much upset by something that is not real.
Much of the writing about “reptilians” borders on the psychotic.
That is why it is important to state these videos have been previously debunked & don’t represent something that is real.
I hope the op did not think I was being patronising because that was not my intention.

new topics

top topics

join