It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post "Insider" Stories, Witness Info & Strange Goings on Here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by free2live

Has to be human to human infection in 3 or more countries. Obviously, people caught it from other people "in" Mexico and people got "it" from other people in the USA but has anyone caught it from another human in a 3rd country. What I mean is, if the people infected in England caught it in the US, that doesn't count.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by really

What I mean is, doesn't count towards human to human infection in 3 or more countries for pandemic level 6.

Sorry, long day and I am out of it.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There is some interesting information and opinions, quotes and links at Dr Keith's Blog:

Most of the initial severe cases appear to be centered on a hog farm owned by Smithfield Foods in the immediate area. Smithfield Food, the world’s largest pork packer and hog producer, operates massive hog-raising operations Perote, Mexico, in the state of Vera Cruz, where the outbreak originated. According to the locals, the organic and fecal waste produced by Granjas Carrol isn’t adequately treated, creating water and air pollution in the region. Residents have long complained of “fetid odors” in the air and water, and swarms of flies hovering around waste lagoons of # and hog urine. The Mexico City daily La Jornada has also made the link. According to the newspaper, the Mexican health agency IMSS has acknowledged that the orginal carrier for the flu could be the “clouds of flies” that multiply in the Smithfield subsidiary’s manure lagoons.

Significantly, I told you that the US media keeps quiet about inconvenient truths. Surprise, surprise, I cannot find any mention of this important potential Smithfield flu link in US journals, such as the New York Times, Washington Post, and Wall Street Journal. The only story running is that Smithfield shares have dropped—but that’s to do with other countries starting to ban pork imports.

Now that would not surprise me, the fact it is as likely to be from such a human forced mutation environmentally as much as lab produced.

Also he has some strong ideas on this, and especially on the Baxter recently sending out contaminated flu vials, on this particular virus/incident he says:

I have already quoted a WHO source as saying this is NOT a normal virus. The weird genetic mixture screams of an artificially engineered strain and no-one, so far, can explain how this might have arisen naturally, even on a disgusting and exploitative hog farm run by a greedy, abusive corporation.

and further:

Somebody, somewhere wants this pandemic. It’s been pushed for years and the fact that the dangerous virus is now an engineered mix of strains does not alter this fact.

The response will be totally unscientific.....

Contd....

The mandatory vaccine, in this Hell scenario, would become a further source of the disease, not a protection against it. If the depopulation agenda has been set in motion, instead of the pandemic being controlled, it will be fanned. The vaccine will infect healthy people. Figures will rise rapidly. Deaths will soon be out of control.

At the first sign of forced vaccinations, I’m over the border. Care to join me?

Well his comments apparently did not go down well with CDC

Dr Keith
Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 2-5-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pcgeek

I live in small town Alabama. Today on the way to a bigger city we saw a large convoy of military vehicles also. They had signs saying military convoy on them and one sign on one of the vehicles said convoy commander vehicle. They were all same type vehicles but I didn't see any red crosses on them either. Usually we don't see that either.

I was listening to cnn today on tv they had question from people that were sent to them. One of the things sent in said they had gone to get treatment for the flu. They wanted to be tested but the doctors refused to test them for the swine flu. The lady on the show said yes they are only suppose to test the most critical cases not people that don't have all the symptoms.

Starting in October of last year we had something going around here. Every thing they say to watch for in this flu was in that sickness that was going around. It went thru the schools in our district. My son got it. He's allergic to most antibotics. It took him a month to get over it. They told everyone it was a combination of mono, strep, bronical phneumonia and seasonal flu. My son was almost hospitalized from this. Many of the people that got that stuff still are fighting it off it seems to keep coming back. Of course they are giving them the standard antibotics. The strange thing about this sickness is you could see these people at the beginning of the work day they looked perfectly fine they felt fine. Then a few hours later they complained of a headache and before the day was done they were coughing, sore throat, feeling sick to their stomachs and looked like death. This sickness seemed to go from not there to full blown in a matter of hours.

Also I keep looking at maps to see where the swine flu is and none of the maps I've seen say Alabama has it. Yet here even the newspapers are reporting 3 confirmed cases. 2 some where around Huntsville and one down in southern Alabama. All children the two children around Huntsville hadn't ever been to Mexico. They closed schools in those districts and the entire state of Alabama has stopped all athletic events in the school districts and all field trips.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Where I work we ship things in and out all the time. They've closed the doors to any outsiders that don't work there. Truck drivers are no longer allowed in the building. They were going around spraying disinfectant around the building yesterday.

1/6 of our work force called in sick yesterday. They can track us at work by our hand held computers we have I noticed that if more than one of us was in the same area yesterday within a few minutes they would move one of the people to a different area.

Rumor has it they are checking into face masks for us also.

On the flu vaccines just in case you don't know it...if you are allergic to eggs do not take the vaccine it could cause an allergic reaction.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DukeOfDorch
One of those articles asks: "Is the swine flu in Central Florida?"

Well, I can tell you this. My fiancee's parents went to Florida in Early April to visit relatives. They came home with the mother of all flus. It was so bad that they instructed us not to come over. This was not your everyday flu. This was bad. Folks, this was in EARLY April..... They have known about it for some time now.

See, this is interesting to me, because in early March of this year I caught some terrible flu, and not just me, several of my friends and relatives. I have no idea what it was. I didn't go to the doctor, but here are the details if anyone cares.

A dear friend of mine had been sick, gotten better but gave it to his wife, and then she gave it back to him like a week later. I saw him the day after he had "recovered" but he was still coughing. Me and another friend hugged him goodbye, and we both got sick at the same time, about two or three days afterwards (I don't remember the exact day.)

The first day I was couching, but I didn't feel sick at all. I thought that they next day I would be totally recovered, but I wasn't. That's when I started to get the fever. It was a low fever but it was extremely uncomfortable. I mean, every flu symptom I've ever had but extrememly intense. I was miserable. I laid on the couch for days and days popping cough drops and swigging mineral water. The fever lasted two weeks. I mean, I hardly ever catch anything at all, and if I do it usually goes away quickly. I don't want to elaborate on the symptoms too much because it's major TMI, but let's just say it was a memorable experience. I finally became decongested after using some silver colloid nasal spray and fully recovered a few days later.

A family member of mine who lives in the same city asked me about my symptoms because he had been sick around the same time. He said that almost everyone he knows was either sick or knew someone who was at that time. No one we know died. His symptoms were a little bit different than mine, but it seems that we all had a really wicked version of the flu. None of us went to a doctor and everyone recovered.

I'm not saying we had the swine flu, I just think it's interesting.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

The thing that is really important to understand is that there is a strain of bird flu in this. Baxter's had a so-called accident not too long ago, with bird flu mixed unexpectedly with a fast spreading virus. They caught it, because had this got out, it would have done the very same thing and caused the very same worry that this virus now does. It would have mutated in the body over time to create a fast spreading form of bird flu, with an 80% mortality rate or more possibly, unless by some miracle it goes into the lesser strain. This wasn't an accident then, and its not now either.

The real worry is with the mutation in the next couple of weeks, or, if everything dies down and goes away, next flu season in the fall-winter. So this isn't a worry that goes away either, nor will a few weeks solve it.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Steve Quayle is running this on his site:

April 30, 2009
Glenn

TRUCK DRIVERS ARE REPORTING THAT FEMA TRAILERS ARE HEADING FROM THE MAIN DEPOT TOWARD MAIN CITIES. THIS COMES FROM CB REPORTS AND IS CREDIBLE. ALSO, I HAVE A FRIEND THAT USED TO WORK WITH ME IN PITTSBURGH'S LARGEST HOSPITAL HAS REPORTED THAT THE EMERGENCY ROOMS ARE GEARING UP FOR A DANGEROUS OUTBREAK. THIS SWINE FLU THING IS NOT SOME HARMLESS THING. I THINK IT MAY BE A PRECURSOR TO MARTIAL LAW. I WILL ADVISE OF FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS. ONCE AGAIN, THANKS FOR PRAYING FOR ME LAST NIGHT. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY FRIEND---GLENN

S Quayle

Any radio hams or CB guys in the states can confirm this?

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I can tell you this as a long time trucker- do not believe 90% of the crap that is on the (cb) radio. Truckers are just like everyone else and we as a group speculate about everything and sometimes the theories are simlair to what is on here and beyond.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
CDC rep just stated on Fox that even if it's just one student that has contracted this flu then the school should stay closed for two weeks.

Talk about disruption, speaking as a parent, this would affect work for parents unless CDC is offering daycare as well

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
ok first of all, according to bloomberg, this is going to 6 like almost definitelywww.bloomberg.com...

Now I am in texas and our local news station just announced we have 450 schools closed around the STATE. Could that have been a typo?! I wonder....

If this goes to 6, then this is most certainly an AGENDA

[edit on 2-5-2009 by dtice]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dtice
ok first of all, according to bloomberg, this is going to 6 like almost definitelywww.bloomberg.com...

Now I am in texas and our local news station just announced we have 450 schools closed around the STATE. Could that have been a typo?! I wonder....

If this goes to 6, then this is most certainly an AGENDA

[edit on 2-5-2009 by dtice]

If your kids school is closed because of this, will they allow you to go to work?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i don't have kids mike. But i live in east texas and we have schools closed in our area too. As for work, i don't know. I work for a clothing store (Bealls) so that being an enclosed public meeting place.....your guess is as good as mine

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by really

I got you. Thank you for clearing that up.

This sounds like its getting bad folks... I've got this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach...

Whether bad be an actual full blown pandemic (in my mind still could go either way) or a sinister plot of sorts, I don't know, but it seems the stories coming in are all pointing to something suspicious going on.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just trying to logically follow this through, if the schools are closed, they issue a level 6, what would be the next step?

Kinda ominous if you have a doubt about the sincerity about our government.
Can't really have any tea parties, protests, or the like if you're confined to your homes

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I have never in my life been part of an experience so.....dangerous.....to our existence or liberty that was so confusing and hard to figure than this F*&$ flu virus. I don't even have a clue as to what's going to happen. And that is exactly what worries me. Because no matter if this turns out to be an AGENDA or not, the fact of the matter is there is no doubt there have been blatant lies out there. This is going to six. And whatever that means, it is bad bad bad. Six is the WORST. Six is the final Extreme. I'm not so sure dying from the flu itself wouldn't be preferable to the AGENDA if this is a lie.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dtice

Facts, flu deaths are decreasing in Mexico, no flu deaths except for the one in Texas, outbreaks are discovered but by the time the news comes out the patient is ok again.
If they do go for a 6, then (I agree) they will have taken off the cover of respectability, honesty, and will make their agenda so open and blatent that it will be scary.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If you think about it, this started (allegedly) in Mexico City. Largest city in the world. If you want to cull the population, where better to start? Then you consider how on the verge of revolution Mexico has been. Worn out from the drug cartels and government ineptitude. Where better to quell the uprising?
Like I said before, very very 50/50 confusing

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dtice

According to some reports though, deaths aren't increasing, I see it more of an oppourtunity for the Obama administration to exert more control over a punch-drunk populace.
Economy, flu, crisis oh my!
Save us King Obama!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
that is exactly what i'm saying. It is the media induced confusion that keeps us not knowing whether we are comin' or goin'. Either or, the implications are unthinkable!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join