It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart Calls Out the NWO/Illumunati on Genetically Engineering Swine Flu (MUST WATCH)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Jon Stewart Calls Out the NWO/Illumunati on Genetically Engineering Swine Flu (MUST WATCH)

www.thedailyshow.com

This is a must watch, after watching this you won't be afraid of the Flu anymore and you won't have to resarch the H1N1 again. Click the link, I don't know how to upload videos on here.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-5-2009 by elfulanozutan0]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My friend and I were discussing the fact that the Swine Flu was genetically engineered due to the almost impossibility that a single strain could cross three different species then only spread to western civilizations. The first confirmed case of the Swine was in a village outside of Mexico City. The child's parents blamed an American owned Pig Farm in which they lived next to. We were also discussing how the media is using the Swine to exert their power to control our fear with false flags so they can cover something else up. (Last night, [April 30th, 2009] I heard Anderson Copper discuss how the H1N1 Influenza virus has been crossed with 3 different species virus and he said "It's funny how nature works." Just something to think about. I think the illumunati scripts small hints in their false flag news so that a few people can catch what is inbetween the lines rhetoric or irony.)

A few minutes after discussing this we came across this video that sumed it all up in one very ironically funny clip.

www.thedailyshow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
thanks for the comic relief; I do appreciate what Stewart brings to the table -- particularly his lambasting of the MSM..

.. but.. if this thing really turns south... he won't be joking about it anymore..

it was cool for them to 'slip in' the notion of bio-terrorism into the piece; I only wish they had hinted at 'state sponsored' bio-terrorism..

new topics

join