It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long will the MSM hold swine flu over us for control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The past few days all I've seen on the recent posts page are mostly threads regarding swine flu. I dig new information but to me this has been blown way out of proportion. I've seen MANY news sources posted then reposted 5 minutes later by someone else starting a new thread. I believe the flu is real but the MSM is hyping it up so bad that everyone is just in a state of panic.... and I also believe that's what TPTB wants. They want to see how much we can take and how long they can keep us at bay until the hype wears off. This is an issue with people on both sides believing and not believing this and that and it's got everyone so confused either you don't know what to think or you are locking yourself up in a biosuit with two cans of anti-viral/anti-bacterial spray in each hand.

My girlfriend works at a private clinic and she's worried about catching it but she is just going by what everyone is feeding her. At her job they set up a special tent for patients with "flu like symptoms" and they can't enter the building until diagnosed. How would that make you feel if your job was doing that kind of screening?

Nevermind all this RFID chip stuff... to me it's highly unlikely they would or even could administer a tracking device through a seringe that would be powerful enough to give out your location. I'm posting this in hoping some of you out there will wake up and play it safe... just don't go out with a bunch of sick people if you feel the need, or at least stay clean, wash your hands, etc. I feel this will all pass and I don't believe we on ATS need to have 40 threads on the recent posts devoted to this. I'm going out for the day, stay clean and safe ATSers... and above all... DENY IGNORANCE!

P.S. - my girlfriend told me the cleaning people just got back from Mexico, if she or I come down with the swine flu I'll let you know

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I dont know what programing guide your cable company has you on
but on TWC, I have heard VERY little about Sveine Flu in the past two days and maybe a ten second bite on it this morning on Fox News
and about the same on CNN and MSNBC.

So, from my perspective, only about the first two days of major activity did the Media get and stay very busy, i expected more, so this was surprising to me.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Lets all just go back to sleep ...our local news is all happy today and peppy even though all Schools are canceled in the DFW area ...Mayfest is cancelled,Cinco De Mayo canceled ...All sports (School Sports ) canceled ..
But hey the Ballgame at the ballpark and the Maverick games MUST GO ON >......they have gallons of sanitizers ....and have it cleaned and ready to go .

Bring your fav masks (LOL) and get your vaccine at the door (lol)
(just kidding they did not say this )

Whatever ...

new topics

join