It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object on S.O.T video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I just attempted my first solar obliteration technique video and at around 8 seconds there is a strange wave shape that starts at the bottom of the picture and moves towards the top like a ripple. Can anyone take a look at this and tell me what it is.
Here is a youtube link to the video you have to watch it in HQ to see it. I have the full version in mpeg form if anyone can tell me how to upload a 183mb video.
thanks
Stu

[edit on 1-5-2009 by stuballs77]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stuballs77

Hi stuballs, when I un-focus my eyes and look into the sky,( as if one were viewing a 3D picture), this is the exact thing that I see. The only difference is I see hundreds of them.
I have repeated this experiment many times in different light, inside/outside, cloudy/fine.
I can see them in cloudy conditions - but not as many.
It is not something on my cornea; I have experimented overtime in different conditions (listed above to confirm this). Best visibility, I've found -is the same as the condition you have filmed in.
Trained in Astronomy, I was taught to view objects using peripheral vision (outer vision is more light sensitive), with this method I can see them also.
I dont know what the hell they are? I can only guess!
cheers man.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Cool vid, however the strange lights are maybe "too" visible . I hope it's not another CGI stuff.

You know, Stu, I really hope it's authentic, but I've been fed with so much bs in the past that I doubt everything.

Can somebody CGI-wise tell us how such an effect could be created, or debunk my paranoia ?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

Hi there the lights i think you are referring to are probably the bugs flying around in my back garden (we have alot here in Sweden) what i am referring to is the faint line that appears in the center bottom of the vid and moves upwards at about 8 sec in.
thanks
Stu

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have watched this video clip now about 10 times.
I just can't see the faint line you are talking about. I just see the "bugs".

But the faint line moving upward....no, and I am watching it in HQ.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
hey Stu, I think Matt wanted to know if its a C.G hoax; I was the one more concerned over the lights (although he saw it too). What I have explained are certainly not bugs. Thanks for the feedback .

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
By my estimations,the object appears around the 2 second mark,almost bottom centre,and then travels in an arc,before vanishing.

No idea what it is,but it is moving fast!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I can see the reflection of the bugs flying around but not seeing this wave thing your talking about in high def or the reg.

new topics

top topics

join