It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reported sightings of Tupac Shakur cause ripples

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Reply to post by notimportant

attacking you? sure, but if i am it kind of debunks your personal theory of me and my fluoride blocked brain. id surelly be more passive and docile about you and your high horse stance if that was the case.

tupac is irrelevant to the whole matter. yes i agree. but guess what? this thread is about tupac, not the "whole matter"

so care to save yourself from goin offtopic much?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Reply to post by CanadianDream420

niccolo macchiaveli was a diplomat, strategist and philosopher, he never faked his death, he was sent to exile.

tupac was heavily influenced by machiavelli's books, there using the makaveli alias.

does not prove anything.

far more interesting is tupac's euphanasia concept.

euphoria+euthanasia

tupac was in a rush to die an assisted death

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Why did you make your avatar with two holes in your head? Or whoevers head. Just curious.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Tupac Shakur was shot down in Las Vegas, by a bunch of corrupt police officers and ex-police officers. Suge Knight and Reggie Wright Jr., and whoever else also played their parts in it. Supposedly, the motive was because Tupac wanted to leave Death Row Records, and was owed more money than the company/Suge could afford to pay him. I think the management, who were pretty much small time "gangsters" and petty criminals came to the realization that it would be easier/more profitable to have him murdered and keep hold of his music catalogue, than to go through all the trouble of losing their biggest star, and having to pay out the huge sums of money he was owed on top of that. No doubt the "law enforcement" and the Illuminati were happy to oblige.
edit on 14/4/2011 by McCool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Main stream news source seems to agree or maybe this is a misprint.

Shakur was working at the village kiln and unavailable for comment.

www.mercurynews.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
wow we should learn when to let go people (: if you want further proof that tupac isnt around anymore you should check out the new blog erik channeling. In it a woman has recently channeled tupac through her son. An interesting read indeed! oops i just rhymed

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join