It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reported sightings of Tupac Shakur cause ripples

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
what about this possibility. Maybe the photos are real and it is Tupac....13 years ago!

I agree, how can we tell that these are not just old photos? And how could he show himself out in public like that, alot of people would recognise him.

But, if this really are new pictures, it sure looks alot like him

I used to be a huge 2pac fan, still love the guy. I wold be wery happy if it turns out he is alive.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

Tupac lives? Who cares?

I dont believe it's him but IF it is him I want to give him my congratulations for pulling off a stunt like that. Best way to step out the limelight

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Suge Knight needs to put the new hit out on these look-a-likes(damn, I thought I had got'cha the first time!)

and Pac wasn't a "musician". stop saying that. and he new better unlike that stoned Lil Wayne trying to play a guitar. you want real rap, with a real message, listen to Immortal Technique

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I had a vision of Tupac in my dreams. I asked him who killed him and he said he was killed by Biggie's Balls. Does anyone know what that could mean?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yah that would explain why 'noone saw anything' an the 'killer got away'.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Damn..........it does look an awful lot like him.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If it isn't him, it's his doppleganger.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by VelmaLu]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yeah it could be him but I'm gonna say no for now because it's been too long he doesn't look like he's aged at all.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Oh,hell. I thought the title said, "Reported sightings of Tupac Shakur cause nipples" Oh, how silly I felt after realizing my mistake. 2Pac? Hell, I have a 6pac. And it goes down very well after a long days work. Anyway, Shakur is alive and well living in Oregon raising horses with Jim Morrison. Everybody knows that, don't they?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
maybe they photoshopped a cell phone on there, to make it look more modern.

but yeah, it would be amazingly awesome if it really were him.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If he actually is still alive and he went public after all these years then what. Would he be charged with his own murder? Has anything like this ever happened before, besides in the movies?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Maybe the thug life caught up to him fast 13 years ago and he had to disappear for a while. Maybe he was an FBI informant, deep cover in the hip hop industry to uncover the Organized Crime element and when they pulled him out he had to disappear........... Hold on, I'll be back I'm going to write a script and make the best action movie ever on the dark side of the early rap days.

Thug life B#)$#s

[edit on 2-5-2009 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Are you for real? I saw these pics on many late night gossip shows and laughed. This is NOT Tupac, he is dead! The guy has a resemblance to him and that's it. Come if it really were Tupac dont you think people there would have freaked out?? Think a little people. Tupac is dead and so is Elvis!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
if it really were Tupac dont you think people there would have freaked out??

No.

But a few people probably would have said "hey, you look like tupac!" - but since he is allegedly deceased, no one thought the wiser; to the other customers it would have been a novelty at best...

But we here on ATS know better - just look at VelmaLu's latest post.
She does more than just speculate.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I remember hearing that Tupac was pretty heavily involved in trying to expose some illuminati secrets..

Perhaps this would make a good reason for someone to fake their own death.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k
I remember hearing that Tupac was pretty heavily involved in trying to expose some illuminati secrets..

Perhaps this would make a good reason for someone to fake their own death.

Here is Tupac's 'Killuminati' Video:

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'd like you to look at the image and explain the odds of this. The location of the eyes, nose stud, mustache (even the same shape), lips, cheeks -- are in the same place.

The shape and location of the eyebrows are the same. The only difference is that there appears to be aging in the first one where the facial features are not as well-defined.

This is an overlay of a known photo of Tupac and the one purported to be him.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

Woah! That makes it a lot more interesting. Thanks for making those images!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have encountered a few people who have gotten very wrapped up in this and are convinced it is him. I don't have much of an opinion either way, but with the plastic surgeons out there today, maybe it's some millionaire fan with more money than brains?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ABalcom

What is your basis for making this claim?

Do you have any examples of individuals who have had surgery to make themselves look more like Tupac?

Please post such an example if you can find one - I'd be glad to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join