It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reported sightings of Tupac Shakur cause ripples

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Reported sightings of Tupac Shakur cause ripples

www.news.com.au

Rapper Tupac Shakur, killed in a shootout 13 years ago, has been spotted partying it up at a night club raising the question: Did he fake his death?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Check the article for links to the pics. From TMZ.com

Personally I believe Tupac Shakur died 13 years ago. Although I always wondered how Suge Knight made it out of the same car with barely a scratch.

At first glance these pics made me think. Then I realised for the claims to be true, then the man in the pic had to be around 38yo.

Doesnt look it to me, what do you think?

CT

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
That's crazy! It looks just like Tupac! I don't know what to think about this photo, certainly it is possible that his 'look' was just ripped off, but dayum!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

I think that more likely its someone trying very hard to look like Tupac. As for the age, its hard to tell, but I'd put the guy in the picture in his early thirties.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Dont you guys know anything?

Tupac and Elvis run a Bed and breakfast together in Utah

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Oh my God. Lose the "Elvis" theme!

Its bad enough these modern "artists" repeatedly sample the songs I grew up on. Its worse yet that these so-called "artists" have got to rehash the entire song and sing it in "their" awful way! But come on! Now your going to try to replace "Elvis" sightings with "Tupac" sightings?

I'm getting old......

A side note: Elvis died sitting on the crapper of a Drug Overdose. Tupac got shot. Which musician had more fun?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by CreeWolf]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
tmz sucks. The less I see or hear from them, the better.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This reminds me of the dave Chapelle skit on how Tupac keeps putting out albums well after his death, Machiavelian in deed. Suge Knight can't tell you what to do if you're dead.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If Tupac did fake his death... Why stay looking the same?

Look at Michael Jackson... EVERYONE knows he died a long time ago... But yet he insists he is still actually alive - he got plastic surgery to try and make the lie believable and yet Tupac didn't even grow his hair out a bit, or loose the nose stud.

No sale.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Oh come on, could we please just entertain this for entertainment's sake?
I mean, come on, it's clearly some guy dressing the part, but the jokes, there's so many to make.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
rumors have been flying since his death that Tupac was not really dead. Those pics look real enough....

I think he may have had the personality to try and pull it off.

And for anyone that thinks the dude in the pics doesn't look old enough...consider Ice Cube. That dude hasn't aged but a couple years in the past 20....

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
what about this possibility. Maybe the photos are real and it is Tupac....13 years ago!

[edit on 1/5/09 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

Do a search for Tupac autopsy and there are several photos, the tattoos on his arm seem to match up.

If Tupac was alive, why would he go out to a club in the US? He would be facing charges for faking his own death. It is not as though no one would recognize him and expose him being alive. With the expansivness of the internet, it would be tough to fake your death and hide somewhere if you are/were a celebrity or musician.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by iamcamouflage]

[edit on 1-5-2009 by iamcamouflage]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I just checked out the pictures, and compared them to some old profile pics of Tupac and its scary. Look at his ear, and the distance from eyes. Identical. Would be interesting to use some facial recog software on these pics.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by oneinthesame

I was thinking the same thing. Compare the photos on that site to other profile shots of him like this one:

He looks exactly the same. And I'm an artist who has quite a bit of experience drawing people, so my attention to detail is pretty good. The ear is what gave it away for me, you will almost never encounter two people with exactly the same ear, let alone with similar proportions and features as well. The shape of the cheekbones, the distance between the eyes and ears, its all identical.

Now, of course, all of this raises two very important questions:

1. When were these photos taken? They could have been taken while he was still alive, although the slope of his forehead has receded some, which is common when people age. His nose also seems a bit bigger, along with his ears, which are both indicators of aging.

2. Why is he still wearing the same facial hair, with the same nose stud? Is he making any attempt at all to hide his identity? For a famously deceased rapper, he doesn't seem to be garnering much attention from the other club-goers.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
damn that is startling.
I think he feels safe because he is hanging around a bunch of white people(look at the crowd).
Thug Love.
Isay, just let the man die already.
If he is still alive, oh well. I dont see what he would have to gain from it though. Everyone who is anyone knows who he is, it would be hard for him to escape that for this long.
They also say everyone has a twin. Dont know if thats true or not, but Im sure there are a few people that look like Tupac.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
If Tupac did fake his death... Why stay looking the same?

Look at Michael Jackson... EVERYONE knows he died a long time ago... But yet he insists he is still actually alive - he got plastic surgery to try and make the lie believable and yet Tupac didn't even grow his hair out a bit, or loose the nose stud.

No sale.

Michael Jackson died? i never heard this conspiracy. Got a link?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Looks real enough to me...features and all!

Look, Tupac was a decently gifted musician...and that is being gracious...but I think this whole Messiah thing that has come from him being shot could have been the WHOLE reason he would fake his death! Honestly, if the dude is alive, the thinking was probably geared towards record sales...

If he had not been "shot", do you honestly think he would have the same following? No! He would be a moment in time just like Warren G, Ice T, Master P, The Fat Boyz, Sugar Hill Gang, Tag Team...etc.

Get mad, agree, or be disinterested, you probably see this...maybe not! Whatever...

Show me recent pic's of Carlin...I will gain some emotion, but until then, meh.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
BTW, I don't think that guy looks like Pac. Would make a good impersonator though.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Dont you guys know anything?

Tupac and Elvis run a Bed and breakfast together in Utah

This post made my day.

WORD on the street is that Notorious rapper Tupac Shakur faked his own death, following a reported sighting of the star partying.

Lol, word on the street? That's the articles source?

Is it Tupac? You decide.

No, it's a guy who looks like him. Come on people, it's not like Tupac had the most unique look, I'm sure there are tons of men who resemble him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join