It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine oil may be effective against the swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The swine flu is an influenza of type A. According to Wikipedia, pine oil is effective against certain types of type A influenzas.

They are effective against Brevibacterium ammoniagenes, candida albicans, enterobacteraerogenes, escherichia coli, gram-negative enteric bacteria, household germs, gram-negative household germs such as those causing salmonellosis, herpes simplex types 1 and 2, influenza type A, influenza virus type A/Brazil, influenza virus type A2/Japan, intestinal bacteria, klebsiella pneumoniae, odor-causing bacteria, mold, mildew, pseudomonas aeruginosa, salmonella choleraesuis, salmonella typhi, salmonella typhosa, serratia marcescens, shigella sonnei, staphylococcus aureus, streptococcus faecalis, streptococcus pyogenes, trichophyton mentagrophytes

en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> en.wikipedia.org...

Swine Flu What is Swine Influenza? Swine Influenza (swine flu) is a respiratory disease of pigs caused by type A influenza virus that regularly causes outbreaks of influenza in pigs. Swine flu viruses cause high levels of illness and low death rates in pigs. Swine influenza viruses may circulate among swine throughout the year, but most outbreaks occur during the late fall and winter months similar to outbreaks in humans. The classical swine flu virus (an influenza type A H1N1 virus) was first isolated from a pig in 1930.

www.cdc.gov...

Anyone know of other medicines that might be effective??

[edit on 1-5-2009 by elusivetruth]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Past few days I had sore muscles and a lack of energy, and I noticed every where around me people had been coughing constantly.

Not until I figured out I had a fever did I consider that I was actually sick.

For the past week I've been taking a quarter dose of Elderberry along with my 8 other herbs I normaly take.

After learning I had a fever I took a full dose of Colloidal Silver, a full dose of Elderberry tablets, and an extra Reishi/Astragalus pill. Hour and a half later I checked and my temp was down to 95f.

Been several hours and I feel great and my energy has returned.

For first line against sickness I nominate Elderberry and Colloidal Silver.

join