It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist Activity ....You Decide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Text Poltergeist is a term used for a "noisy ghost"

This type of haunting is definitly not a quiet experience.

This is something you will be well aware of , if you are lucky

enough to present during an episode.

This first clip .20 sec will give a brief look at a typical poltergeist

experience.

This next clip, is a more famous capture, with 2 well known ghost

hunters,the Warrens . They were invited to help get rid off this Very active ghost.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Dont let these Ghost scare you away ..ooo...ooo

They are real.... but they are elsewhere

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The worst thing I've even seen a ghost/poltergeist do is scratch someone (Old Sightings Episode) and even that was debatable.

When I first left home, I moved in with a female friend who's house was frequently visited by the ghost/spirit of a young girl who often stood halfway up the staircase. She would leave a smell of talcum powder whenever she visited and was sometimes visible to the eye.

The first time I saw her was a little bit creepy but I got used to her presence and after a while just saw her as part of the furniture so to speak.

She didn't give anyone chills or a bad feeling. She was actually quite friendly/harmless. It was fun to have her around except for when she thought it amusing to hide things.. but she'd always put them back after a few hours.

In retrospect, I often wonder why neither my friend nor I ever tried to communicate directly with her about who she was or why she was here. We did say "ok - can you please bring my wallet and keys back?" many times though! lol!

Ghosts and spirits cannot physically hurt us IMHO, but an experience can adversely affect you if you're a fearful person.

IRM

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
first video is DEFINITELY fake

second video, i don't know. The part where he is "provoking" "it" to move chairs is a little suspect.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That would freak me out , having a ghost "living" with me in the same house

dont think I would handle it as well as you

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Don't worry Seany, it did freak me initially but when I put it into perspective and realized that the truth of the matter was that she did no harm, I just kind of got used to having her around from time to time.

The funny thing was that my friend failed to tell me about this important piece of information before I moved in (obviously assuming that I would change my mind and not move in). She was probably right.

Anyhow, I saw the girl for the first time while I was downstairs and home alone. She kind of just disappeared when I saw her but remained visible long enough for me to see detail in her clothes etc.

When my friend came home I asked her if she had any issues with the house to which she answered "what do you mean" with a slight smirk on her face. I told her what I had seen and where - and then she came clean. Even her boyfriend knew (who was also a friend of mine) and he failed to tell me too. Talk about a bloody conspiracy! LOL!

Anyhow, I'm rambling.

IRM

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
As my Granny used to say:

"Don't worry! The living can do you more harm,than the dead ever will"

However,after seeing those clips,i am starting to doubt my Granny's logic!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
As my Granny used to say:

"Don't worry! The living can do you more harm,than the dead ever will"

However,after seeing those clips,i am starting to doubt my Granny's logic!

Grannies have a lot of sense to them

My granny used to tell me how to "treat" the ladies

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Seany

Don't worry Seany, it did freak me initially but when I put it into perspective and realized that the truth of the matter was that she did no harm, I just kind of got used to having her around from time to time.

The funny thing was that my friend failed to tell me about this important piece of information before I moved in (obviously assuming that I would change my mind and not move in). She was probably right.

Anyhow, I saw the girl for the first time while I was downstairs and home alone. She kind of just disappeared when I saw her but remained visible long enough for me to see detail in her clothes etc.

When my friend came home I asked her if she had any issues with the house to which she answered "what do you mean" with a slight smirk on her face. I told her what I had seen and where - and then she came clean. Even her boyfriend knew (who was also a friend of mine) and he failed to tell me too. Talk about a bloody conspiracy! LOL!

Anyhow, I'm rambling.

IRM

Could you see her feet? Did she look solid like a person or was she transparent or faded?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It would be great if The videomaker of the first video could give an interview about this occurence.

That video was awesome, even if it isn't real.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by sticky]

top topics

join