It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb Photo from Indian Mounds in North Ga

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hey guys, I know a lot of you don't put much interest towards 'orb' photos, but this one is so fantastic I have to show it. I took some friends to a area we call 'Etowah Indian Mounds' called this because they were found on the Etowah river, the mounds are considered to be of the 'Mississipian era', anyway, I have always, as do many people, feel many many prescences when there, I always hear children playing, and music, and the other day was no different, also my friends claimed they heard music and talking while there, anyway, we went into a replica mud hut that has been built since my last visit, we went inside and my friends were laying on the bamboo beds as I took this picture. They both sat up and said they felt like they were being gently touched, they said this at the same time. So here is the picture that was taken at that moment:

i268.photobucket.com...

What do ya'll think?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This next photo was taken just moments after my other friends got up, note there are still orbs, just not many. But this one was taken less than 3 minutes after the first one. Also I have included a picture of one of the mounds. He is pretending to hold up the hut ( what a goof LOL!)

i268.photobucket.com...

i268.photobucket.com...

edit to add: this mound has 134 steps to the top of it and it is the largest of all of them there. Never escavated.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by space cadet]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I've never heard of this site, and find it interesting since I am living close to Cahokia right now, and have been there a couple of times in the last few months.

As for the picture, it looks like there is a dirt floor, so, I don't think the picture is of orbs, just dust stirred up from walking around.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

That is not just 'dirt' in the floor, that is GA red mud, hearty red mud, it isn't dusty at all, and the second photo is barely 3 minutes apart from this one, with all the activity (people moving around) when they got up, you would expect that at that time dust might rise up, but it didn't. The floor of the hut was damp, and ga clay doesn't budge when it's wet. Same thing the hut itself is made of. Thanks for the input though.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wow, I can't beleive no one has taken a crack at this! Come on ATSer's let me know what you think about this photo!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? I cannot believe I haven't gotten responses for this thread, negative or otherwise, I would appreciate the opinions of my fellow ATS'ers please!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's probably just dust that was kicked around when they went to go lay down. I have pictures like that all the time when I'm walking into a dusty room, or when someone just sits on a couch and all the dust particles go into the air.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Because it looks like nothing more than your run of the mill orbs. It’s just dust or water. I find it is very rare for an orb to be more than dust or water.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Up until 4 months ago - I may have agreed with the previous comments.
In a forum I belong too someone mentioned orbs- she seemed very serious- and her pics were cool- so I thought Id try.
Amazing- I dont know what they are ... but they are here

I put some pics up to share w others hoping we could discuss what may be going on. - Please take a look & let me know what you think
vtorbs.webs.com...

Ive since read up about orbs and there are lots of theories and explanations. Ive heard about dust moisture etc. but until you actually take the pictures yourself and realize that 1 has orbs and the next 2( taken a few seconds later) does not you may not believe. I didnt. I went out a couple nights and tried- no go. The person on the forum said - you need to ask/ invite them to appear. So feeling very foolish I did just that.
Now - I want to know what it's all about.

mjg

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have some photos like this. I even examined them by changing up a few things on photoshop. I believe that what you have there are some orbs. With your friends feeling touched and things like that, it just validates it more. Good work!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanormalFreak

Thanks for the comment. I am sure that what is in the picture is not dust, I have explaind why already, but most still think that is what it is. The floor was not 'dusting up', the floor was actually slightly wet. And why would it show in one picture and not the other, taken just seconds after they got up and moved around, as opposed to when they had lain down and things were still.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Dust is not the only thing that could cause orbs. Moisture also is a big factor, and refractory light. Now i actually do believe in orbs, but only in select cases. seeing how there is a sheer abundance of these orbs and are all various transparencies and states of fullness i would say these are not orbs. Since orbs are basically a heresay and conjecture case, specific images need to be really spectacular to stand on their own. You did say that your friends felt like they were being touched, so thats more for you to go on. The more evidence the more credibility. But when it comes to orbs, i feel the pictures are more for a personal satisfaction, rather than evidence.

That said, these are interesting and feel free to make what you want of them.

new topics

top topics

join