It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Request to Cover Christian Symbol

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Actually Mr. E.I During our time apart I had a chance to read some of your other posts in different threads and I have found a common theme to how you handle yourself in a debate .

you will often resort to name calling , refuse to check things for yourself , you also show a lack of respect to those that you decide to jump on and you simply refuse to listen to what people say .

So have fun while you are still here on ATS as the Mod's don't put up with that kind of childish behavior around here for very long .

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Max_TO]

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Let's not forget that Obama has chosen to "opt. out" of national prayer day The first time in many years that has happened. I suspect that there is a spiritual connection here. The name of Jesus is just too powerful and distasteful for this man. The antichrist would be proud of him. If he starts showing miraculous signs and wonders or recovers from a serious head wound then look out. Perhaps Obama is the antichrist.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Let's not forget that Obama has chosen to "opt. out" of national prayer day The first time in many years that has happened. I suspect that there is a spiritual connection here. The name of Jesus is just too powerful and distasteful for this man. The antichrist would be proud of him. If he starts showing miraculous signs and wonders or recovers from a serious head wound then look out. Perhaps Obama is the antichrist.

Ugh, fear mongering rhetorical propaganda at it's best.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Actually Mr. E.I During our time apart I had a chance to read some of your other posts in different threads and I have found a common theme to how you handle yourself in a debate .

you will often resort to name calling , refuse to check things for yourself , you also show a lack of respect to those that you decide to jump on and you simply refuse to listen to what people say .

So have fun while you are still here on ATS as the Mod's don't put up with that kind of childish behavior around here for very long .

Hmmmm. I invite everyone else to do as you did so they can see that you are blatantly lying. I do plenty of research myself, even if it proves me wrong in part or in whole. If someone else purports something, I will ask them to put up proof, examples, references, etc. That bothers you?

Name calling?

You are going to have to quote all this name calling that I do.

You sir, are just lying. I listen to what everyone has to say. If you actually read my posts, you will see that over 90% are responses to something I read.

Again, I say, you are lying. That is libel.

Put up the proof, or appologize, or wait until your post is removed.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Or it could be that the president of the United States finally acknowledges that his workplace is that of government and service to the people. Prayer belongs in churchs and private places.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If Mr. Obama decides to take a pass on national prayer day it shouldn't matter as he is aloud to freely practice whatever faith he likes .

Actually him deciding to not partake goes to show that he has a back bone and doesn't seem interested in being the man others want him to be , instead he is being himself and he is freely expressing his constitutional right , so good for him .

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Glad to see you finally came around and realized that the president is not a religious leader and need not portray himself as one. One good way to help curb that is to not be photographed with all kinds of specific religion's statues and such.

Of course, I really do not get how anyone can have a problem with it and call themselves Christian.

All Christians who expressed disdain at the covering of the statue are big time hypocrites. [SNIP]

Removed insult

[edit on 8/5/09 by masqua]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The president is no religious leader , he is however bound by oath to up hold the constitution , you know the whole preserve protect and defend thing , wether he likes it or not . As such he needs to know his roll .

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I thought you didn't call people names that disagree with you ?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
The president is no religious leader , he is however bound by oath to up hold the constitution , you know the whole preserve protect and defend thing , wether he likes it or not . As such he needs to know his roll .

What exactly does the constitution say about covering up statues or hiding religious figures from photo ops?

Please enlighten me.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:59 PM