It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is my personal declaration of War.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Declaration of War. phhttt--

Perhaps you should call this your declaration of caring to fight instead of staying a sheep.

It is like a cow in the chute bucking when the guy with the prod gives you a jolt in the back side. The cow suddenly realizes he can not turn back away from slaughter which is where this chute is headed and he can hear that sickening gas operated gun going off and the cows in front of him screaming psychically the pain of its death.

Welcome to the cattle chute. Time to wake up and start fighting. whoops too late.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

...death comes to us all...its the manner in which that we might have a say in...

Sure, that may sound all wannabe-noble and perhaps even a tad naive to some...but really, when you boil it all down, its all that remains...

Living free may be an impossible choice...we could argue till we're blue in the face that living is a state of mind...so living free is perhaps more about freeing ones mind...blah blah blah...

...but dying free...that IS a personal choice. But - how crap is that. To find freedom in death. So...I guess all we really can do is live as free as we can. Be it in body or in mind.

...just my humble opinion anyway...

Peace.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by alien]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
There is that moment when each comes to the point of personal awareness that they will be pushed no farther; that life while dear, cannot be endured with the chains of slavery. The point when thoughts of what the future holds for the children of the nation becomes of more importance than a few more moments of the slovenly peace of kneeling in the shadows. It is at this moment that the seed of liberty in every American soul blooms and free men and women take their stand.

Now we must stand together united in defense of our beloved Constitutional Republic, we must work to put aside all petty deference’s of ‘right vs left’ to speak with one voice that we will not be slaves in our own nation to the statist view of one world government; we must resist while pledging our lives and all we have to this struggle. Peaceful for now let us stand as a wall and be pushed no farther.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

We do need to find our own line that we draw in the sand when our humanity is lost to those who would control, poison and murder for their own profit and power lust.

History is rich with the struggle of the free man against a ruling elite, and that pattern has not subsided for humanity in the year 2009.

How is it that one person can think themselves higher then the rest of us, so much so to impose their version of reality, their horror on us. Ultimately it is tyranny and in what is supposed to be a civilized world now, we are far more at risk of technological slavery and control.

Fundamentally, we are all free men and women. But it is up to us to stand up for that freedom.

My war is raging on inside of me...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Maud Dib!!!! How is it Usul ?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

What exactly are you going to do to overcome your rulers?

I support you and I salute you, but what are you going to do?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

That's [CLASSIFIED] information. Actually, I am going to work on some flash animations which convey some of my concerns.

One flash animation I am interested in doing is in regard to a historical account of how free humanity has been enslaved by corrupt and cruel "ruling" classes.

And how the true struggle is to allow us to be the rulers of our own lives against those who would seek to control us. Then try to draw the audience into how in modern times, this ruling class acts more covertly and now can utilize advanced science and technology to implement mass social engineering and effective mind control techniques, information control and brainwashing to subdue the freedom of humanity.

The obvious ones will be tyrants such as Kim Jong Il, the late Saddam Hussein, but then start exposing the more subtle tactics such as the IMF an how it uses economics as a powerful social engineering and control tool.

Then start to introduce how a sophisticated society with advanced bio and chemical research can literally start to alter and change the human race into a chemically and biologically enslaved species.

At that point, lots of tin foil hat material.

Ultimately, the only way to fight and win this war is through exposure and getting the truth out. We need to expose the enemy, and how they work.

For example, we now have transgenic research in Virus technology. We can no longer look at viruses as a natural occurring system, rather a biotechnology with very custom and designer traits.

For example the FDA is approving the use of these types of viruses to combat other diseases and insects.

Here is a patent for one such virus.
www.freepatentsonline.com...

Now as you descend into militarization of viruses we now have transgenic viruses which are not meant for insects, rather for humans. And this research despite going against the Geneva Convention has been long standing for well over 50 years.

Tyranny now has a vehicle by which it can alter the genetic composition of viruses to produce controlled pandemics, much like this convenient "Swine Flu", and then provide the pricey solution, conveniently an expiring batch of "Tamiflu".

Knowing that they have the will, power and technology to affect our health like this for their profit, is something I want to help people wake up too. For the same reasons why cancer is only treated, not cured. Aids... treated and not cured.

With the genetic advances since they started accelerating transgenic science, we are really descending into an abyss of disease and horror unless we the people expose and stop these mad men.

And the list of tyranny goes on and on, so the war must be fought with information, reason and logic.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
"The world is not yours." This is the same attitude held by those in power. Everybody feels a sense of entitlement. We want what we can't have - this is human nature. If I were to make you an offer of wealth and prestige, chances are very good that you will be seduced and accept my offer. Your philanthropic, "think of the humanity/the children", line of thinking will be reduced to what you can do for yourself + family and friends. In other words you will be content having power to help your immediate social circle, since that would be your duty e.g., feeding and clothing your children.

I've always been interested in the sheep that herd the other sheep i.e., police officers, government officers/officials and other seemingly-benign and drone-like agents of the state. Not only have they signed confidentiality agreements and have security clearances that are subject to rigorous checks, but they're devoutly loyal to "king/queen and country". The level of indoctrination of such an individual is probably 'irreparable', and such, if they were to be shown the literature of the plans of their corporate and political masters, they would most likely be immune to re-indoctrination or "waking up".

Turning masses into sheep takes a lot of work, and the process takes multiple generations. The powers that be work diligently and tirelessly to make sure the future generations continue on this path. The entertainment industry is an important tool in warping and distracting the budding minds. Your fight is an uphill battle of immense proportions. Your best defenses are educating yourself, remaining vigilant, and being critically aware.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucidliving

In a way, I relate to what you are saying. I do have somewhat of a detachment to it all mind you. Like quantum entanglement, trapped within a field of unending self awareness, but shaped into the cognitive mold of a humanoid primate, apparently living on a planet we call Earth of all things.

Now, here I am... engaged in the whole experience, a free man, a free mind.... thinking about the nature of it all.

Seeing it as it is... reality.

I suppose then for me, the only true way to win this war I have started, is to start with changing the very essence of who I am, and becoming even more of what we are, as humanity.

More loving, more conscious, more aware, more self-realized, more focused.

And watch the very stitch of what makes us what we are, as it pulsates in its wave after wave of conscious isms.

This war will be won, by seeing the dream we all share, and the ones who dream it.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

theres one!

...waiting for the 'sleeper to awaken'...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If you want peace and freedom prepare for war.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Dangerous thread. Dangerous words.
By saying them outloud on the internet .. that can be traced ...
you have made yourself easy pickings.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Dangerous thread. Dangerous words.
By saying them outloud on the internet .. that can be traced ...
you have made yourself easy pickings.

For what? More than anything being on a federal watchlist of some sort. It isn't news for the state that there are dissenters and critics amongst the commoners.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidliving

I totally understand this flip side of logic. But what if there were those among us that don't want for anything? That have had what they considered wealth and power, yet cared nothing about neither? That were guided by some inner truth or awareness that everything in life was meant to be shared? That cared nothing about looking good, creditable, or choosing someone elses path in life? Someone that spoke the truth as they saw it without attempting to shut someone else up?

These people are the awakened ones. You shall know them on these boards as those that look at all sides of the issue, yet take a visionary approach to their own position. They won't call you names. They won't call you a troll, or a disinformation agent. They will simply take what you have to say as relevant in your own world and attempt to strike the balance between the opposing ideologies. The goal being to allow each to share in liberty and freedom. There is no absolute in the awakened ones world view, as all sides have an equal share in the fruits of this world. The guiding light is doing what is good for all of humanity, not just that which benefits a few in society while only giving a reduced benefit to everybody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join