It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is my personal declaration of War.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It is not my government, that decides for me, what fight to fight. It is not my government to decide for me, how I resist tyranny.

It is my choice, my freedom to choose when, and how I decide to go to war, and it is my choice to choose my enemy and declare them my enemy.

This is my personal declaration of War against corrupt government, corrupt bail outs, and false flag government sponsored bio-terrorism.

Of my choosing, I have decided that this is no longer peace time, this is no longer a time to live in subdued complacency. This is a time, where we the people are at war with the enemy within.

How will I fight this war? I will stand up to tyranny, and I will support the common good with the intent to serve humanity, and not slavery and deceit.

My weapon may just be this rant, and I might spawn a website and try to wake more people up, but make no mistake, I am now at war with my enemy.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Welcome to the front lines my friend

*shakes hand*

We have been waiting for you. Do not worry, we have plans and faith, that many more of your brothers and sisters of free humanity will join us.

It feels good do do what is right. It's only natural.

Thank You!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

I feel quite liberated in my decision, but I was not us who started this war, it is not a choice that I make without knowing we have been attacked.

I know when I am being kicked, now it's time to start kicking back.

And it is good to know, that I am not alone, united we are one.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Remember this is all just an illusion. By simply stating you are against deception of any form, against methods that shackles the minds of whole countries, against anyone who has an agenda to promote without regard to each individuals sovereignty to choose their own path...once you declare these things true to you. Any power they had is now gone, as you will see the deception immediately. You know they have agendas, and it's to control your opinions and thoughts.

Change the rules, and it changes everything.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

You are right Expost,

It is a war of the mind. Being truly free, is to know who and what you are, in relationship to others.

I know that I would never follow Hitler, but I am certain it took having a Hitler to teach me, that this is a man I would not follow.

Historically, we have had to fight against such people, and a lot of the time, the ideals they represent. It is more the ideals that we are at war with.

Personally, I would like to fight war with liberating these people from those ideals, to help them see that we are greater then what war brings us.

We know when people act as tyrants, and even when they hide behind the public eye, their actions are clear.

Interesting times to be alive.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
YouAreDreaming

As a fellow ATS'er let me assure you that if you need any allies in this declaration of yours, I'm all about being against corrupt government.

That might be self explanatory though.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thanks ADVISOR... I had a nice brisk walk to think about this declaration, to give it meaning and purpose.

Tyranny may not like to hear it, but they need to hear it. They need to know we are not going to stand for it.

That is why they are afraid of us, and why they attacked us. They are afraid, and they know their time is short.

Hopefully, we will see a new movement and flush out these devils at the root. I know from talks with service men, police men and people in general, there are enough of us watching, observing and waiting for that call to action.

I choose to make that time now.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i am in the long fight against this Illuminati/NWO/Global takeover

and will do whatever it takes

it's Time it Get It On!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
We're all making our formal declaration of war on the tyrannical adversaries.

They need US. We don't need them. We can hire more IF/WHEN we choose and it won't be those in power right now. At least most of them that even hear us should be very afraid of their actions. They have no leg to stand on, no excuse for their recent actions. Sorry that people must die, like that CFO that took some advice and killed himself.

The only other way to rid the planet of these treasonous wastes of flesh is put them onto the shuttles that are retiring ... One last launch directly into the sun!

I calculate we can put about 545 - 565 passengers into the shuttle bays of 2 retiring shuttles. What an apt way to say aSTaLaViSTa to our former leaders.

SOHO & Hubble can capture the event ... Maybe schedule an event for the 4th of July?

We know where they live and where they work.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
yeah, follow the billions of dollars and secret society leanings; and bankers in general. id say cia, but i dont want to be arrested. But people need to be sure they recognize the guilty from the innocent. there may be some people with a lot of money who would want to join the 'resistance' or who dont really believe in this global 'agenda'. Its the ones who are really trying to ruin this planet for everyone else that are the problem.

Oh, im just worried taht certain ETs might be part of the problem. if they are, we have to beat them too, otherwise most likely they will just interfere in our affairs again and more of the same crap will happen. Not that i dont think tehre arent enough bad people to cause the problems we're having now without ETs; but i just do WONDER if some ets are involved. With all the ufo/military connections; abductions; sightings; ancient history about 'gods' coming from the stars and ruling over us, etc etc.. there seems to be a lot of stuff pointing in that direction.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Ahhhh.......the Illusion of Free-Will!!!'

Hats off for taking the noble path, there are a lot of people I know whom feel exactly the same. So many, are so fed-up with the choices that we have presented to us; yes choices.
What do I mean by the Illusion- thats the "glass-ceiling", the invisible perimeters that are shaped by invention, commerce, employment and social/political attitudes- valid or not. We didnt have a choice - these things were in place long before we were born!
The difference is there are an armada of sheep that WANT their reality spoon-fed to them, and just about every decision made for them; if they really had choices; they would be lost.....you my friend dont fit this mold.
A new paradigm in thought must come-EN MASS.
The good thing is that their are some individuals that do realise/care that change must come. Fight the power!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
We're all making our formal declaration of war on the tyrannical adversaries.

They need US. We don't need them. We can hire more IF/WHEN we choose and it won't be those in power right now. At least most of them that even hear us should be very afraid of their actions. They have no leg to stand on, no excuse for their recent actions. Sorry that people must die, like that CFO that took some advice and killed himself.

The only other way to rid the planet of these treasonous wastes of flesh is put them onto the shuttles that are retiring ... One last launch directly into the sun!

I calculate we can put about 545 - 565 passengers into the shuttle bays of 2 retiring shuttles. What an apt way to say aSTaLaViSTa to our former leaders.

SOHO & Hubble can capture the event ... Maybe schedule an event for the 4th of July?

We know where they live and where they work.

If I were you, I'd be very very careful not to talk about people dying and knowing where they live and work. Actually, I think words like this are very dangerous.

I don't think that's what the OP was talking about and I sincerely hope that other's here don't follow your way of thinking. Don't make threats like this.

[edit on 1/5/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

If I were you, I'd be very very careful not to talk about people dying and knowing where they live and work. Actually, I think words like this are very dangerous.

I don't think that's what the OP was talking about and I sincerely hope that other's here don't follow your way of thinking. Don't make threats like this.

[edit on 1/5/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

That wasn't a threat. I don't make threats. I state the obvious. Encourage ideas; in a comedic way. If they become frightened and offended, Oh well.

They are scaring the sht out of us with their decisions. Example: did you hear that the FAA knew that flying a huge 747 into New York City airspace would freak out the people living and working there? WoW. Mental GIANTS.

This pisses me off so bad... Someone should fly over the pentagon & white house and see how they freak. They all abunch of knee-jerk mofo cowards.

For what reason? Why should they be afraid? The innocent public was attacked on 9/11 so they have every reason to be cautious and fearful. NO reason to be put into that situation yet again.

Why should they be afraid of anything? We pay their salary, they have all the power. Could it be that they are afraid that they'll be found out in their corruption.

An honest man has nothing to fear.

I could rant on for awhile. It takes courage not threats. Reread your signature for more info.

EDIT to add: You read my anger within the comedy. Combining those two elements isn't very common. I'm skilled. Not skilled enough to get the Shuttle plan to work however. =\

[edit on 5·1·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sorry if I read your post the wrong way, it's just that there IS a lot of anger at the way things are being "handled" and I just wouldn't want anyone to incite anyone else to do something that would ultimately hurt them because of misunderstood rhetoric.

Again, sorry if I read it wrong.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is exactly why Corporate society/politics (inter-changable), must make use of their media in order to bring the fiction of bigger threats into each house-hold, to keep the wrest-less minions in check.
Almost every news item is presented in a negative way; a hypnotism of repetition, so that non-thinkers actually believe that elected governments are there to solve problems,are the good guys, and ultimately are their saviours from the media represented "reality"

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry,but i don't think any of us will ever be "free"!
I have had a particularly bad feeling,regarding the direction the World is heading these days.
I have had a yearning,that something better might be just around the corner,but we are going to run out of time,before anything of major importance is made apparent to us!

I now feel that time is up for a lot of us,and that our destinies have been well and truly taken out of our hands.

Sorry for this rather gloomy assessment,but i just can't shake this feeling!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Long live the fighters!

(can i get a Muadib?)

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Youaredreaming, I would like to applaud your decision. We are hot in the infowar right now. You are not alone, there are many others like you.

I would like to point out this encouraging fact, while it is still fresh in my mind.

www.worldnetdaily.com...
(Guns bought this year could outfit 2 armies...)

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I see lots of posts with people thumping their chests and pronouncing their position. But, what will happen when TPTB make overt moves that shows their true intention?

What happens when we face checkpoints daily manned by the military? What percentage of our troops will "just follow orders" and refuse to protect and defend the Constitution? What happens when the "vichy" military goes door-to-door searching for disallowed contraband? What happens when civilians start killing troops and troops bring wholesale destruction to civilians (think Fallujah)? When you're up to your elbows in blood, pulverised tissue and brains, will you still fight for liberty?

Talk is easy. Have you planned for the reality?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If you tear down a building in hopes of rebuilding it better than before you need a plan. Otherwise your left with just the rubble and are open to all the elements.

I hear a lot of people talking about taking down the NWO, the banks etc. for quite some time now. But I have not heard much of a plan to rebuild afterward. In my opinion the 1st steps are happening now.. people need to wake up and see. Not just a few but the vast majority need to. Then and only then can we come up with a plan that can be agreed upon through debate.

Keep in mind a lot of people will resist this, there used to this, used to there money.. they've used it their entire lives after all. The upper "elite" is the puppet masters and they are their puppets. The puppets will be harder to, for lack of a better word, "neutralize" than the "elite". I don't want to fight my neighbor because a few "elite" have done this to them. None of us should, that is why in order for this to work we need them on our side too by allowing them into the discussions. If we tear our military, economy etc. down, we leave ourselves open to attack by a nation who is still standing.

Then and only then we can launch them into the sun

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join