It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The doctor has arrived!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well here I am, a confused 17 year old boy who lives in Toronto Canada. I have been looking for the answers to my questions since the day i knew how to analyze, and form opinions of my surroundings. Unfortunately i believe these answers are to profound to come across (at least in my lifetime). Around 5 years ago i started pondering the thought that there could be someone or some "Secret Society" behind our beloved capitalist society, the 9/11 attacks and so much more. A few weeks later i came across Zeitgeist. This beautiful work of art spoke to me in a way that i cannot explain. Then a few days later something changed, i had developed a new way of thinking, a new way of analyzing information. Before this change i was a very selfish child. Always wanting more toys, candy etc. The selfishness slowly faded after heading through puberty. My opinions of people did not fade. But ONE day shorty after watching zeitgeist (not saying zeitgeist changed my life) my opinion of everyone had vanished. I was so confused. I couldn't even give straight answers on English papers or even to my friends, i would just reply with "i dont know". it felt like i couldn't make a judgment on something until i had more than sufficient evidence on both parts of the story. Also, lying to people (especially my mother) has become almost impossible. So anyways. After this change of mind i simply could not believe the words coming out of the leaders of the world. Every time a political leader would speak i could feel the deception (right around my ears actually). But i was still unsure of the truth. Shortly after I turned 17 I found out about ATS. Although not a member i had been vigorously combing the site for any information about secret societies. This eventually lead to my discovery of 2012 and other conspiracy topics. After gaining many opinions on these topics from users, I decided to create my own account and now i would like to share some stories with the people who are willing to listen. My experiences and stories are NOT lies, but they are not what the average ATS user expects either. No UFO abductions, no masonic rituals, rather a swirl of information that i have mentally glued together after putting my opinion aside and just listening.

Thank you for reading
I hope i get a nice warm welcome!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I hope your stay here is as long and as enjoyable as mine has been.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards,

wupy

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is madness, People are waking up left and right. The real question is what as a whole can we do now.

I am new too, and even though I am much older and watched Zeitgeist over a year ago, I went right back to sleep.

Something called me back recently and just like you, I found a full circle of evidence, explaining things that seemed so obvious to my heart, soul, and finally my brain.

You are exactly right, once you realized that you really knew nothing before, that it was all a facade. You really can then start learning.

Don't let the skeptics get you down, and start doubting what your heart is telling you. Those types don't realize that science is only a "consensus of accepted facts" untill new science disproves it, and thus it evolves.

welcome

[edit on 30-4-2009 by sticky]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yep, i've recently seen tons of people say, I've watched Zeitgeist and am going into the rabbit hole.

I more or less was walking along and fell into the hole.

More and more people noticing is good!

Your headline mislead me, I was so waiting to see proof that the infamous "Doctor. Who" was here!

For those who know him, you'll laugh those who don't go to Hulu.com .

Good job man, I don't think ATS will be as surprised, gotta give these guys here alot of credit, there smart people.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS and you write well for such a young one.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say. ::pulls up chair and waits patiently::

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
welcome!!! Hope that you have a great time here on ats, there are plenty of helpful people, and if you want an answer just ASK!! It may not be the right one but it will give you something to think about!

Cherry

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr.Creagula

Hello, welcome to ATS!

Nice to see some young blood like myself here, i'm only 19, yes this site opens your eyes to a lot of things ... and if you you haven't already, i suggest you watch this:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Welcome Doc. Your writing is very impressive for a 17 year old.

welcome to the living dead.

A good place to share stories *here, I might add.

So what's on your mind?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

*sigh*

oh to be 17 again ...

Welcome aboard doc, you're gonna love it here.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Dude my only advice is if you want to be sane dont get to caught up in everything you hear around here or next thing you know you will be hiding under your bed in fear of the NWO, Alien Probes, Global Warming, etc... Good luck my friend and remember its ok to have an open mind but not so open your brains fall out.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Welcome Doogie, I'll bet you have some nice and intresting stories for us, cant wait to read them.

regards from Norway....

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Welcome my friend! Hope you enjoy your stay here on ATS!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

I have watched this video. It is rather intriguing because theoretically makes sense. Although i do believe this video is just a bit over-exaggerated. The things they say are too harsh and hard too believe. It would be an excellent debate topic for another forum (and i'm sure there are already zillions...).

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

Have fun

Blup

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thanks all for your positive comments! I signed up to this sight for many reasons and one of them would be to share my experiences. Unfortunately i am caught up in allot of school work and extra-curricular activities. So what I'm trying to say is that I'll be in and around the block during some days. By the way can anyone show me a place where i can read up on the LHC (large hadron collider). Preferably the fine details of how it works. I am very interested in the LHC and i think it could reveal some interesting things (for better or for worse:dn

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Dr.Creagula]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b97c9358092.jpg[/atsimg]

Welcome aboard...

BTW - I could use a refill...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b97c9358092.jpg[/atsimg]

BTW - I could use a refill...

I'm out of Valium, but i do have some marijuana.
Its good too.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I was gonna send him a u2u regarding that, but he doesn't have enough posts and is offline...

Go easy MOD's, he obviously didn't read the T & C's...

[edit on 5/1/2009 by chapter29]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

ehh you might want to keep the talk of drugs on the dl ATS doesn't take kindly to that talk.

and you should check out this site for some awesome, eye-opening vids

www.kokomotion.com...

[edit on 1-5-2009 by baseball101]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Ahhh how naive of me. I should have read all the rules before posting profanities

Wonderful website too ! I wish i had enough time to watch the whole gallery.
i will add this website to my arsenal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join