It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we have the government do something to make the abductions stop?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Originally posted by theflashor
i do not get why there are people that come on here taking the piss. If you have got evidence to debunk this guy say so. If not shut up, As i beleive this happens to many people if you dont thats your problem do some research!

Dont tell me to shut up! If he has evidence to prove it then let him do so. I have done research and all I see are a bunch of nut cases with their own website trying to make some money off of fools. If he was gutted like a fish and glued back together there should be a scar there. For all I know its a hoax or he is mentally ill. Maybe he was molested and this is how his mind deals with it. I mean there is a higher chance he was molested than their is an alien traversed the universe just to come screw with his head.

Dear sir,
You are an idiot. My information of that particular event of being shredded open was related to me by my spouse who apparently was taken with me. I would be most overjoyed if this was a mental illness because that would at least give me an option with how to deal with it. I have not discussed my experiences with anyone I know but her for fear of ridicule. I have never been molested. I just wasnt that cute of a kid i guess.
To whomever feels at wits end and literal terror around bed time, put up a cctv recording your sleep. It doesnt cost much and will answer some of your questions

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here's a good explanation of what is going on from Jim Mars:

"To my knowledge, abductees represent all nationalities, races, religions, sexes and philosophies. The only common denominator seems to be family. Apparently, certain selected families are tracked through the generations. This may have something to do with the accounts of sperm and embryos being taken from human abductees. There seems to be a great interest in human reproduction. One scary concept is that UFOs are time machines from the future where they are trying to recover untainted or unmutated human DNA."

Jim Marrs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join