It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we have the government do something to make the abductions stop?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
i do not get why there are people that come on here taking the piss. If you have got evidence to debunk this guy say so. If not shut up, As i beleive this happens to many people if you dont thats your problem do some research!

Dont tell me to shut up! If he has evidence to prove it then let him do so. I have done research and all I see are a bunch of nut cases with their own website trying to make some money off of fools. If he was gutted like a fish and glued back together there should be a scar there. For all I know its a hoax or he is mentally ill. Maybe he was molested and this is how his mind deals with it. I mean there is a higher chance he was molested than their is an alien traversed the universe just to come screw with his head.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

From everything I've researched and what I've been told by others, they're the scientists, the geneticists. They create hybrids. I don't remember the smell, but many have said its strong like sulphur. Thats blocked out for me. I've read that they eliminate through their pores, which could be one theory. But another may be the area they're from, and nebulas or cosmic conditions perhaps of the planets.

What I felt in the contact with them when they showed me warmth and a kind of gungho encouragement, and it was a joint mind experience with several of them at once. I felt as if they were dolphin types for some reason.

officer_010: Other videos that may help you feel differently and may change the scope of the experiences are:

Dr. Michael Wolf's interviews on youtubes. Theres a few of them, in parts. These were before his death, this one I take it when he was quite ill.

And another project camelot of Jim Sparks and Bill Holden, which is really interesting, the information given and perhaps the nature of some of these greys.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by officer_010
I was wondering if there were any way that the government could talk to the grays and have them stop the abductions because I'm tired of being afraid. I've read on here that some people think the government is involved. If that's so couldn't we get them to protect us from this? Isn't it the governments job to protect the citizens?

Any advice to get it to stop would be greatly appreciated, I'm just tired of it. I've had to deal with this for 18 years and I'm just done. I want to be able to sleep again without being afraid.

what if you find out that it's your own government doing it.. pretending to be aliens for a smoke screen so you come to them asking them to stop it.

-

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
lol you guys still believe the old bull# story of Greys/U.S. Government trading technology/humans.

For the love of god, where is your grip on reality?

I bet the technology in the B-2 or the F-117 was from "UFOs" right?

Hahahaha

Um, yes, that's pretty much where tey came from, it seems.

For the OP:

From everything I've read and studied about abductions is that you can't really stop them. The greys continue doing what they like as they like. The government has either made a pact with them, or, is helpless against a greater technology, and can't do squat. Though I have read and heard reports that things like Star Wars and alot of space weaponry have been developed to drive the greys out because they have been behaving hostily, abducting people, and other things.

There are support groups for abductees that you can attend if you are being bothered that much, and it is hurting your sleep. Being in the company of others suffering from the same ET activity might help you understand and develop ways of either dealing with it, or making like hell for the little grey bastards.

Unfortunately, they do not seem to care about the feelings of the people they abduct, as many times abductees have made it clear that they do not want to be abducted and subjected to horrible things, yet the greys pay no mind and simply find ways to make you comply.

Sorry I don't have any better news for you. If you are religous, praying to whatever power you worship might help cope with it.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

you obviously are no good at research. Also i told you to shut up because your taking the piss and you dont KNOW its not real.

I suggest you research tesla, then the nazis, then the clinton family, then the connection to them all.

Also the top secret Fighter jets have anti gravity technology!

[edit on 1-5-2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Maybe you can just send them to my neighbors house instead of yours. I'd really like to see an abduction. Unless they are cool like those that visited Billy Meier
then they can come see me

[edit on 1-5-2009 by BREWSE]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I thank all of you that are giving me advice and not making fun of me. I will work on contacting a support group in my area but being that I'm in a really rural area it looks as though I might have to drive a couple of hours to the nearest big city to find the peace that a group might offer. I wish I could just wake up from this life long nightmare and be ignorant of the terror of this situation, but I'll just keep on trying to make it. Maybe this will all just be a bad memory and they will leave me alone. I just want to be left alone.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i would defnetly advise moving to a more populated area, as we know they dont like making them selfs known. safety in numbers, i would of moved along time ago mate.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I can't move I don't have the financial means to relocate. I think I would feel more comfortable in an apartment complex though.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
mate if it was really that bad? and you have a car i would of got up and gone to the city work 9 - 5 rent a room untill you sort your self out. Must be better than the other option?

At least you know the truth.?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It's not like I'm abducted every single night, it happens only twice or three times a week. It's the horror of not knowing when it's going to happen next.

The nearest city that I could find a job in my particular trade is two hours away. Plus I'd have to sell the house before anything else and with the economy the way it is, I'm not sure I'd have much job security in a big city.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

it happens only twice or three times a week.

i would of moved if it happened only once a month or year even. What is the experience like it obviously cant be that traumatic, if you wont move because it only happens 2 / 3 times a week?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's not violent, what I mean is, they don't hurt me physically or at least I find no evidence of physical harm when it's over. I have no memory of physical harm either, they pay a lot of attention to my neck area and my jaw. Sometimes they make me drink a bitter watery clear drink, and they also feel around on my lower stomach. All of this is done while I'm standing up. They also have me enter characters into a console thing.

I hate that it happens and I'm trying to find ways to make it stop. I've had this happen for years and it scares me to death. There are personal reasons why I haven't been able to move also (aside from the financial ones).

Oh, and yes every time I'm abducted is equally scary. I am powerless when this all happens.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
have you ever been through a metal detecter (any signs of implants)?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Not all of their implants are metallic, some are formed by your own body, and the original implant passes out. Though a cat scan may show this. If they're greys he has implants.

Moving doesn't solve the abductions, quite a few people have done this to no avail, but it may bring him closer to a support group which is hard to find. Sending you peace in this situation.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Could we get them to make the aliens stop abducting people? I doubt it, otherwise I would guess, that our government would have stopped it already.

This is just speculation though.

The government though will not even acknowledge the exsistance of said aliens so what is it exactly that we should tell them? If you go to your local government office and demand that they make the aliens stop abducting you, do you know what will happen? The cops will be called and a psych evaluation will be ordered...

That is not to say that I don't think aliens are real or that they are coming to earth or anything, but unfortunatley, untill the governments of the world actually fess up to the aliens being among us, there is nothing that really can be done.

But like I said, if aliens really are abducting people, and there was something that could be done about it, the government most likely would have done it by now....unless of course they agreed to it....(just wanted to throw that stick in there)

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Interesting maybe the answer to why he wouldnt want to disclose,

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
if you want to make them stop ......get a license to carry a concealed weapon...next time they come to get you, shoot them in the face with a glock and then call the local news....i think im onto an idea that will FINALLY prove grets are REAL!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
lol bad idea if there anything like us im sure the greys family members would have sumit to say about that

[edit on 2-5-2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I know your not listening to all the ATS for dummies out there.(you know who you are) In any event, if your looking for relief, I know some techniques that may help you.

Before you fall asleep, pray to god and/or angels, ask for as much protection as you think you need, when you need to, do it and specifically ask for protection from what. Do this everynight and especially when your feeling the fear and within a few nights or weeks of praying like this, you should start feeling fine. If you go awhile and stop praying, after a few months or weeks, they might return, you will know this by when you have fear again. It will almost blindsight you, and give you a direct tip to them. Usually they will scout you out the first couple nights and you can feel it from the fear. At this point start praying and they will go away, otherwise they will continue to come. They scout and observe for a few days and after everythings "sufficient", they take you, but I find that praying like this gives them the boot. The greys are related to spirituality and that is gods domain and yours, nothing eles can harm you with protection..
Always.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by DarkCyrus]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join