It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we have the government do something to make the abductions stop?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
On the original OP

I wonder if the government did agree because they felt powerless and had no option. I also think the governments also abduct people by pretending to be aliens.

We were discussing the fear in another thread.
I pointed out that even though the experiences are unpleasant you never come to any long term harm physically.

Can you pin point what the fear is, is it
1. Them, their faces
2. The procedures
3. The lack of control

or something else?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
On the original OP

I wonder if the government did agree because they felt powerless and had no option. I also think the governments also abduct people by pretending to be aliens.

We were discussing the fear in another thread.
I pointed out that even though the experiences are unpleasant you never come to any long term harm physically.

Can you pin point what the fear is, is it
1. Them, their faces
2. The procedures
3. The lack of control

or something else?

I would have to say it's the lack of control and them their eyes. There's also a feeling of extreme danger and a lack of hope.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Why don't you beleive it? Do you have any evidence to prove they don't exist?

See having an open mind is a double edged sword.

A pure believer must be able to allow for the possibility that aliens never visited this planet and we are alone.

A pure skeptic must be able to allow for the possibility that aliens have visited this planet and we are not alone.

You have to keep an open mind on every aspect of life or else you will never be able to really allow yourself to see the entire picture. You have to keep an open mind to accept possibilities because as we have found out throughout our history, the word impossible really doesn't exist. Half the things we use today where thought impossible 50 years ago. Imagine what we will have 50 years from now that we think impossible today. You can never say you 100% do not beleive in something because there is always a chance it could exist, even things as silly as vampires and werewolves. (i don't beleive in them but they could exist. That's what being open minded is all about.)

Friend, allow yourself possibilities. Only then can you really investigate things with an unbiased perspective.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by DaMod]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As to the OP, I really do not think their ultimate goal is to hurt you. Maybe our DNA is compatible with theirs. Maybe they are an endangered species trying to prevent their extinction. I know the human race would go to any means possible to do that. I really don't think they mean to scare you or hurt you. They just have to do what they have to do.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I just finished watching that video, very interesting. I just hope the task they are teaching me isn't something that will harm anything. It's also weird that the guy in the video had 19 years of contact with them. Very close to how much time I've had around them.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
As to the OP, I really do not think their ultimate goal is to hurt you. Maybe our DNA is compatible with theirs. Maybe they are an endangered species trying to prevent their extinction. I know the human race would go to any means possible to do that. I really don't think they mean to scare you or hurt you. They just have to do what they have to do.

I suppose that makes sense, but I'd much rather they come to me and ask me first. If they would just be civil I don't think any of the abductees would have a problem with them.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I want to share with you a few moments that were very positive for me. First of all, while I share in fear of the actual abduction process, and the night my son had missing time, when I felt this was actually going to happen and felt like I was being prepared mentally, I went to sleep. I felt the danger of the situation and that it was very hard on the psyche.

But my memories involve a group of children doing something, undisclosed and apparently I'm not allowed to remember yet, at a base, and the female grey that is with us must have been very good with children because I've been aware that I feel love for her for some time. They showed me a scene of the stars outside, through a window, that was amazing and I was feeling a strong sense of wonder, as an older child. The grey, a male, standing beside me was touching my mind and sharing his joy at my response to his gift. I didn't want to go home at that time. They warmed my heart up with love and encouragement when I was feeling depressed and sad. I don't find them emotionless.

This did not take away my fear at being conscious for an abduction experience however. I went to sleep instead. So I understand, because even though I'm grateful that these advanced people, both greys and nordics exist, and live in advanced worlds, telepathic, where their children don't even cry, and I've thanked them for giving me such hope that we will reach this level, or individually will incarnate there, that this is hope, the actual experience is fearful.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i do not get why there are people that come on here taking the piss. If you have got evidence to debunk this guy say so. If not shut up, As i beleive this happens to many people if you dont thats your problem do some research!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by officer_010
I was wondering if there were any way that the government could talk to the grays and have them stop the abductions because I'm tired of being afraid. I've read on here that some people think the government is involved. If that's so couldn't we get them to protect us from this? Isn't it the governments job to protect the citizens?

Any advice to get it to stop would be greatly appreciated, I'm just tired of it. I've had to deal with this for 18 years and I'm just done. I want to be able to sleep again without being afraid.

As far as any advice to get it to stop, unfortunately you're out of luck. Them aliens can do that garbage for ever, and ever.. non-stop. The government behind the government does the abductions, so why would they do something about it?

The government is made up. It's more like a proxy government.

See how the government protects its citizens? Too bad those "law" enforcers can't wait to taser you.

The only way to stop an alien is to shoot an alien. Oh, yeah, and shoot to kill.

The only thing is that them aliens have some folks that patrol on the ground that look 100% human. You wouldn't notice the difference unless you tried to hold a logical conversation with one. It's just like that movie "They Live". My shoot to kill advice without a doubt applies to these folks also.

The folks that I refer to above as "them aliens" have got my head scrambled up, and it's really hard to think while I'm trying to work. Then when I get home it's really hard to sleep (last night it took 7+ shots of 80 proof run).

Every night it's like that. Crazy shots of liquor required. And it has to be done all at once or I don't get the desired effect.

But that's nothing. When I wake up the heating has mysteriously turned on, the kitchen light is mysteriously on, and there's piss and crap all over the place. No the electricity bill is sky high since they turned the heater on, and I'm late to work since there piss to clean off the kitchen floor and crap to clean off the carpet.

And then to top it off I'm shaking like crazy, heart pounding like crazy. I don't think you guys realize what kind of situation we're talking about here. I mean we're talking about folks with the capability of torturing as you walk down the street, go to work, sit at home. They can torture you 24/7 for years and years, non-stop. It never ends.

I don't know how a "psychic" can do all that, but I do know that its impossibly painful 24/7.

The only way for me to live a normal life is to get them aliens out of my hair. Unfortunately I've tried everything, from the cops, to the DA, to the federal public defenders office (really, I've tried just about anything.. that's how desperate you'd get). You'd be surprised about the stuff they say. But when the MIB or whatever comes racing out from their back office when you're talking to them, all they do is freeze, turn, and look. Those are the folks that are defending you. They just freeze and stare, and that's it.

Okay, enough with the crazy talk (it's hard to think straight with aliens messing around in your head 24/7). Whether you believe or not, the bottom line is that it's a real deal. It's no joke.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by officer_010

Well think of it this way. We are bigger, stronger, meaner animals. They probably force you because they might not know you have the ability to be civil. They probably do it for their protection. As far as abduction accounts go, you can communicate with them with your thoughts. If it happens again just tell them to let you sit up and you will willingly let them test you and sample your DNA, that you just don't want to be held down. They might just let you go from their hold. Heck they might even give you a tour afterward. How cool would that be? Hell tell them you've always wanted to see the moon. They might take you

[edit on 1-5-2009 by DaMod]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Heres an idea which is really simple and also kinda out there, it all depends on your point of view.

You said that you know when the aliens are going to come for you cause you have fear. And the fear grows, and grows.

Ive read alot of things over the years and one thing always comes up is the word "fear".

What if the aliens feed on fear, the more fear you have the stronger they can control you.

The oppsite of fear is Love. Heres my point. I think the Beetles said how to deal with the aliens way back in the 1970's in there song. "All you need is Love". Instead of giving them your fear, you do the reverse and give them love, think it, feel it, pour it out to them, and I have a strange feeling the aliens will vanish.

Love is all you need.

wouldn't that be a hoot if it was just that simple..

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Though I was suddenly afraid after wishing for face to face, rather than unconscious type abductions, and chose sleep quickly, I was also told I was close to being ready. The point is however, that I feel positive towards them, and this doesn't send them away. Rather the relationship is more careful of my feelings, ie. they sent me love and encouragement. So, love won't send them away, but if they're either neutral/positives or positives, it will change the relationship.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What I don't get about most abductions claims is why the same individual is abducted again and again. Why not just abduct one, experiment on them or even kill them and then move on? If compared to humans tagging animals for study, I suppose it makes a certain degree of sense...

Still, out of all the UFO related experiences people report, abduction seems the most difficult for me to believe, understand or accept. If aliens are abducting humans, what could they possibly gain or learn by continually abducting people that they couldn't have obtained 20, 40, 80 or even 10,000 years ago? An ongoing experiment? Earth as an ant farm theory? Hybridization?

Don't they have computers that can run simulations? I've heard of a new and very accurate computer simulation being developed by medical researchers that will be able to predict side effects and other conditions in the human body when a certain medication, or multiple medications are ingested.

It would seem a primitive and risky proposition for aliens to go around grabbing people again and again for their 'research'? One last thought; has anyone who's been abducted reported trying to booby-trap their room to prevent further abductions? Just a thought...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
They're not evil for one. This is not how civilized advanced beings do things. Thats like our worst leaders attitude, and the neocons behind them. For some people their genetic lineage and blood type, and soul history I believe strongly, such as a friend of mine, has much to do with lifelong abductions where he has quite a lot of scoop marks and dna taken. You have to read many peoples accounts, particularly those who remember more, to get a feel for what is going on and what is happening. Often this occurs in whole families. Sot there is something about those people that are useful or needed to the visitors. And they are not barbaric primitives!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think Love will send away all the evil negitive aliens, cause they just can't handle an out pouring of pure frenquency/vibration of love. As for your group Mystic they might be those blues that are neutrals, the ones which are called watchers, which give love. The ones which want to help out humanity.
But thats just my Hippy thoughts, yeah I'm from the 60's, theres still a few of us left.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Speaking of blue uniforms, there are nordics that wear them. But, I dont know what this has to do with hippies.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by synchro
What I don't get about most abductions claims is why the same individual is abducted again and again. Why not just abduct one, experiment on them or even kill them and then move on? If compared to humans tagging animals for study, I suppose it makes a certain degree of sense...

Still, out of all the UFO related experiences people report, abduction seems the most difficult for me to believe, understand or accept. If aliens are abducting humans, what could they possibly gain or learn by continually abducting people that they couldn't have obtained 20, 40, 80 or even 10,000 years ago? An ongoing experiment? Earth as an ant farm theory? Hybridization?

Don't they have computers that can run simulations? I've heard of a new and very accurate computer simulation being developed by medical researchers that will be able to predict side effects and other conditions in the human body when a certain medication, or multiple medications are ingested.

It would seem a primitive and risky proposition for aliens to go around grabbing people again and again for their 'research'? One last thought; has anyone who's been abducted reported trying to booby-trap their room to prevent further abductions? Just a thought...

I understand what your saying. However you have to take into consideration that maybe they are trying out a new drug or chip, or maybe we are a result of DNA tampering. There are many possibilities as to why they would abduct us. Maybe they are monitoring our physical evolution to perhaps find out what went wrong with theirs. There are too many possibilities to rule anything out.

Abducting the same person over and over would definitely keep them hidden in a sense. We call that one person a crackpot and they get to go on doing whatever it is they do without fear of consequences.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by officer_010
I was wondering if there were any way that the government could talk to the grays and have them stop the abductions because I'm tired of being afraid. I've read on here that some people think the government is involved. If that's so couldn't we get them to protect us from this? Isn't it the governments job to protect the citizens?

Any advice to get it to stop would be greatly appreciated, I'm just tired of it. I've had to deal with this for 18 years and I'm just done. I want to be able to sleep again without being afraid.

No, the gov't position is it's illegal to relate with aliens.
I've seen a poor soul who was being abducted on a regular basis until they found him. Unfortunately, they tend to remove from their eye...

False reports are seen as desire, but actual wich might irradiate some exotic energy are dealt with in a final way.

It's unfortunate, and I can see the look on the faces of those as they wait...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
They put whole families on programs. You're on some kind of a program with them for biological, psychological, work or projects of some sort, and I don't believe anyone is abducted on a one off. Thats not their MO.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Its threads like these that make the Greys sound like an ET from our Galaxy or another one. Not the future humans of earth or a sentient race currenlty dwelling in hiding here on earth. I wonder how many of them are visiting our planet? I don't know why abduction claims don't count as the smoking gun, imo, that should be enough.

Aren't their theories that maybe the Greys get their energy thru phosynthesis? Maybe they are like a plant? And their culture is just very weird (for lack of better words)? While the other aliens don't consistenly abduct people, but that is a "grey thing to do"? Do you get what I'm saying? They might have one objective and that is to abduct people and do tests on them for their own self pleasure and it's nothing more than that?

Maybe we get our technology thru a different race of ET's? And Greys are this alien species that just abducts and does weird tests on abductees? Could it be as simple as that?

Maybe that is all the Greys do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join