It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me or do the gray aliens smell like struck matches?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion

Originally posted by officer_010
I'm kind of new to posting stuff on here so be patient. I know this sounds stupid, but I've been abducted since I was a child and I've noticed that the grays have a smell that is almost like struck matches. Do any other abductees notice this during their experience with these creatures?

You're not alone.

As I grow up in Muslim family, we know that places or those who come close into contact with Aliens (aka Jinns) have distinct smell like:
(which we describe)
"compressed sharp air", "struck matches", "volcano ashes" or "sulphur-like"

Based on our holy Quran/Koran, we know that these aliens exist in 3 main forms: airbourne, shape-shifter and body-possessor.

That's interesting, it's good to know that there are other people who notice these details about their abduction. Maybe I should research the history of Jinn to have a better understanding of these creatures. Maybe if I try to understand more it will reduce the terror of the abductions. I'm just looking for relief from it all.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

I agree with not pushing the limit on how some people come up with the scenarios that they do, but lets face the facts. Drug abuse accounts for more public cases of dillusion, absense of reality and missing time than any other reason why people experience strange things. It needs to be taken into account , especially scientifically, before anyone jumps on aliens taking people out of their beds. I will not hesitate for one minute to point out that many people posting stuff like this are are far from a daily diet of redbull and bran muffins.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hmmm, if they indeed smell somthing like struck matches then I guess that potentially explains what has been outside my house a couple times in the past few weeks. It was quite strong and smelled very much like struck matches but was just a little "off" because it was a just tiny bit sweeter and less acrid than that. It was very different than that sulfury sewer stench.

I checked if I could smell it elsewhere in my house and it was especially strong coming through my open bedroom window and detectable outside. In rooms closed off, I could smell nothing. It lasted about a half hour each time and then disappeared.

I do not claim to have been abducted. I do not claim it was in fact grays. The thread subject reminded of these very peculiar incidents.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
reply to post by alien

I agree with not pushing the limit on how some people come up with the scenarios that they do, but lets face the facts. Drug abuse accounts for more public cases of dillusion, absense of reality and missing time than any other reason why people experience strange things. It needs to be taken into account , especially scientifically, before anyone jumps on aliens taking people out of their beds. I will not hesitate for one minute to point out that many people posting stuff like this are are far from a daily diet of redbull and bran muffins.

Granted, but I don't do drugs nor have I ever.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
My fiance suffers from MS and has seizures from time to time. I know he is about to have one if he mentions smelling things like burnt matches.

People who have epilepsy also report odd odors or scents prior to having a seizure.

Just a thought that such odors might be indicative of a health issue and not an abduction.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Whitley Strieber in Communion claimed that the Aliens had an odor similar to a mix of struck matches.sulfur, ammonia, and cinnamon.

It is commonly reported in abductees smells of either ammonia or sulphur.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I have a grandson who has a geology degree and who has returned to UNI to get a PHD.
I don't see him often but when I do, I try to find out what mainstream geological info is being programmed into him.

I recently drew a blank with him on the topic of the tectonic plates junction in the Gulf of Aden,
but when I mentioned the Carolina Bay anomalies maybe connected with a past pole reversal event, he did agree that air explosions was a possible explanation.

He smiles at me in a wry fashion when I mention hollow earth theory, so I have reopened that topic by asking about subterranean lifeforms. He said that sulphur seems to be a factor in their metabolism.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

Originally posted by GregariousIf you want the abductions to stop, ask for Jesus help.

To hell with Jesus. When the aliens come, I'm asking for Duke Nukem to help. We'll probably see his return long before Jesus's.

As for alien smells, well I always thought they kinda smelled like wet puppy dogs and fresh lavender.

Why ask Duke?

Why not be Duke?

There's a little bit of Duke in all of us....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Never had close contact but i do imagine what they smell like due to your description. I had no idea...:wow

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join