It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss California was given breast implants.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

gimme...good points, I started the OP poorly, tried to salvage in a subsequent post.

By 'hyprocrisy' I was referring to the entire "Pageant" process.

I would think that, irrespective of Ms. Prejean's comments (and I agree, the flaming on her was inappropriate) she was not qualified to win in any case. UNLESS there is no rule against having surgical enhancements, then I still see a hyprocrisy in the entire Miss USA affair.

The mere fact that the group that put her up for competition, the Miss California organization, paid for her implants seems to be an indictment against the eintire franchise. The ugly episode that occured with that loaded question was a side-show to the real issue here.......

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well it looks like Miss Cali might lose her title after all for doing exactly what she is fighting against ... namely "sinning" by having a topless photo shoot.

"They are going over the legalities and clearly she breached her contract," Neal said. "When you compete for Miss California, you're supposed to disclose whether you posed for nude or semi-nude photos because it's grounds for disqualification. cnn

Now apparently there are other photos but if they are anything like this one I really don't see what the fuss is all about. I may not agree with what this young lady stands for but quite frankly these attacks on her are getting rather low and transparent.

Let her preach what she wants to preach for goodness sake, and if you don't like what she stands for, well then stop giving her so much darn free publicity.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
their all about looks

honestly they shouldnt be allowed to talk at all.

i dont want to hear what they have to say, nor do i care.

those kinds of people are good for one thing and at least they look the part to fill that need until they get discarded like trash for the next best thing, ah the circle of life is vicious!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Real?Fake?Enhanced?
Honestly,this is a very important subject to be verified once and for all.
The future of civilization could depend upon the answer.

So let me put myself forward and offer to check them out in person.
No-one like tough jobs like these,but I'd be willing to handle them.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
**BUMP**

Ms. Prejean has been 'fired'.

Does this mean the California Pageant board will repossess her, ummmm..."gifts"?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am a hugger. If you're my friend or a friends friend you're going to get a good hug from me. I don't care if you are male or female I'm going to hug you.

This may be a bit off topic but most of the time I hug a female with breast implants I can sure tell they are fake because they are hard when I press against them with my ample real breasties.

Breast should be firm but soft in my opinion.

Back on topic: I believe what has happened with the pageant is very wrong.

It all about beauty. Brains should not even be considered.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Now, today, she's on CNN HeadLine News claiming she was 'fired' because of the Pageant remarks????!!!!

I think it's growing increasingly obvious what's going on, here.

A sad, little Miss "I deserve everything!! Really!!! Look at me!!!!" just cannot grasp reality.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join