It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liberal Hour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Found this article and thought i would share it. I'm going to refrain from stating my opinion, though i'm sure a lot of you here already know what it is. It's an interesting article and makes some very valid points. Hope you all enjoy.

snippet:

Mr. Obama is more popular than his policies, and sooner or later the twain shall meet. For now, we are living in another era of unchecked liberal government. The reckoning will come when Americans discover how much it costs.

TA

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I doubt it, by the time people realize how F-ed we really are from the poor choices of this Admin, he'll of already used up both terms.

Imagining that Mass America will realize this, is giving them too much credit, they won't.

Remember everything that's wrong in america is Bush's fault, everything thats good Obamas Glorious Shine has bestowed upon us!

Yep, I'd reckon 60% of america thinks just that way.

While they drink up that fluoride and eat aspartame.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yep. sorry ATSers. No links, no photos from me. Just comnon knowledge.

Yep, more people like Obama than like his policies. He's just loved more for his rehtoric than for his actions. If only GW was so adept at speaking, we would be much further along in our acceptance of the NWO.

T

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I love how conservatives say liberals are going to doom this country

liberals say the same about conservatives

You know what dooms this country? Arguments like the one in the OP.

It's not about left vs right, its about people vs government

or atleast it should be.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fremd

I'm a Libertarian, not a conservative. I believe both the republicrat and the demican parties are puppet parties. Just found the article and thought others might want to read it. Thanks for the reply.

TA

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ive said it so many times, but I have to keep saying it:

Don't buy into the religion of poitical parties. It is jus tone more way to keep neighbor bickering with neighbor, instead of collaborating and focusing on the REAL ISSUES.

It frightens me that the conservative/liberal fight seems to be heating up.

top topics

join