It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Epidemic Approaching: Mass Tamiflu Poisoning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wow. I've taken Tamiflu at least once that i know of and i definitely wasn't aware of all of this.. I didn't even think about it - all that i cared about was that i was less sick because of it. . . Hmmm..

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The last time I got flu shots was when I was in the army and they made us have them and guess what, I always got very sick. Not the "after injection mild flu" that is supposed to be a side affect of the shot. I ended up with full blown influenza every year well after I went through the shot's "Miniflu".

I've never taken a flu shot since, and in the last thirteen years I've only gotten the flu twice.

I do not care if they make it mandatory, I refuse to take flu shots of any sort. As far as tamifl goes, I eat star anise enough on a regular basis that I don't think I'd touch Tamiflu with a ten foot pole.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zombiemann
Way to compare apples to oranges to stir up the fear pot. Comparing the Chinese Anise to the Japanese Anise plant is like comparing Portabello Mushrooms to Death Caps. This thread creates as much ignorance as it denies. No you can't trust the MSM but you can't trust random sources either. Critical thinking is called for.

Personally I am getting a kick out of the fear mongering and all of the slavering idiots following right along with it. "WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC!!!!! EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!! After a week of main stream coverage we have seen what, maybe 350 total confirmed cases? With population density and the rate of travel a pandemic should be producing much higher numbers shouldn't it? According to everything thing I am reading the first case was at the end of May. Hmmm so 10.5 cases a day average and we need to close down everything and go into panic mode. Then we get threads like this adding to the ignorance and hype.

I disagree...

Yes, the media is playing a part in this, todays front page of the independent in the UK.

"Now I and my colleagues in the media are the ones accused of crying wolf. A groundswell of opinion is growing that the swine flu "pandemic" has been hyped by newspapers and broadcasters eager for a scare story that boosts revenues, and by scientists sensing where their next research grant is coming from."http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/swine-flu-a-health-warning-1677640.html

However, if you read Badgered1's post, this gives you a brief idea of the other issues surrounding this!, and not forgetting the OP's post.

I dont consider this fear mongering, I think like others have stated ,make an informed choice while you still can!

If it becomes mandatory, well, hmmmm!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thread creator here presenting:

A Word For The Naysayers:

In a scene such as ATS a bit of fear is a great medium with which to give people some puzzle pieces. That's why people come here. Fear and puzzle pieces.

If you read each of the links in my original thread you'll have a wealth of information about the present crisis - including first and foremost who comes to profit. Did you ever read the link on the whistleblower at the FDA? The one who tested Relenza and found that it "was essentially a placebo with side effects"? The one who was then PREVENTED FROM DOING TESTING HE'D BEEN SCHEDULED TO PERFORM ON TAMIFLU?

Didn't think so, but in any case...

The prevailing mindset, supposedly, here at this site is that the world is an orchestrated place - but that it is orchestrated by a director we never quite get to see. The information exists to at least develop a picture of what those forces are, and I think ultimately that is the most important aspect of any thread. The swine flu, I'm sure most would agree, is just a hyped up nothing designed to: What?

Well one facet is that the event is designed to SELL US DRUGS (and steal some rights, if possible). Why, if you look in the news they are actually telling the population that we may need TWO VACCINES this year, one for flu and one for swine flu - a disease with an essentially insignificant death toll. Amazing, isn't it? Or to be expected, depending on your perspective.

Also, I'm sure pure Star Anine has its benefits - didn't intend to bash the herb and the line included on that clearly distracted some people.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by illusionincarnate]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
""Adverse drug reactions include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and headache - rarer reactions include hepatitis and liver disorder, rash, severe allergic reactions, and Stephen-Johnson Syndrome (often fatal detachment of skin)... other ADRs reported in post-marketing surveillance including: toxic epidermal necrolysis (skin falling off), irregular heartbeat, seizure, confusion, abnormal behavior, inability to walk, convulsion, loss of consciousness, hallucination, aggravation of diabetes, and haemorrhagic colitis (digestive disorders)." -From Wikipedia and FDA reports "

Does this sound like an excerpt from some list of "characteristics of zombies" to anyone else?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

I've taken Tami flu a hundred times

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

Is that possible?

"The dose of Tamiflu (for grownups) is one 75mg capsule twice
a day for five days."

"Tamiflu is expensive. If you buy Tamiflu from a reputable
drugstore, you can expect to pay about $10 per pill. You
will need to buy 10 pills (a 5-day supply) for each course of
therapy."http://www.coreynahman.com/Tamiflu.html

Nice.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Do not take the Tamiflu. Let it ride out and let your own immune system work for you.

I submit that a greater Pandemic is "The Common Cold". Earlier this year in my small hometown of 15,000 my own doctor claimed to have treated about 300 in a month for "The common cold". He is not the only doctor even though it is a one horse town. So it may be so the scale of outbreaks of "The Common Cold" far exceed this Piggy Flu. Even cases of Pneumonia in the general area during the winter far surpass a countrywide scare of this porky endeavor.

[edit on 2/5/09 by toochaos4u]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by djzombie
I won't be taking tamiflu even if its mandatory.

My body has been fine fighting off every flu I've ever had - it doesn't need assistance now.

With that attitude, you'll probably live to be over 100. Keep up the good spirit. I don't take their crap neither because my bod does a great job. Besides, there are lots of things that kill viruses a lot better than vaccinations... vaccinations that inject living and dead viruses directly into your blood stream. It's kind of like taking 'speed'. It (death) works faster if you inject it directly into a vein.

Did you know that the FDA has been trying for years to ban the production and sale of colloidal silver? The reason is that colloidal silver kills every virus known to man within 6 minutes of contact. That pretty much messes up their plan to make billions on the sale of vaccinations doesn't it? Yup... they're trying to get control of colloidal silver by tossing it into the category of pesticides. Jesis Kreist I'd love to see some people in big pharma hang by their balls until dead. I honestly think we're going to see the day when something along the lines of Ceausescu is going to happen in America and/or England.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i took 3 pills... damn it..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join