It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones live on swine flu right now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Up in infowars right now and it's really interesting. I am not a big AJ fan, but I seem to be agreeing with all the things he's saying right now and what he believes.

Check it out! Infowars

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yeah I was listening last night, his site was hacked by the powers that be last night when he was informing them that the UN is really at level 6 but the mainstream can't say that just yet. It was an interesting listen.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yeah, they are still at it too. He keeps having problems because of them, pretty messed up...

They cheat!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I can't say they're lowlifes because they are obviously powerful but lowlifes all the same hah.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am listening right now but thanks for the heads up.
second line.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It seems he's talking a lot about him having proof that they are going to declare threat level 6. If someone could find his sources and post them here on ATS, that would be a good idea.

I would, but im heading off to bed soon, busy day

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I was on the show tonight, james from NY

Theese guys always let me get my say, they speak the truth, work obscene hours... THEY CARE ABOUT YOU

WTF why does so many dislike them?

God bless you back Alex!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
I can't say they're lowlifes because they are obviously powerful but lowlifes all the same hah.

huh? just come out and say it skip

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Because people think he's a nut job and a conspiracy theorist and anti-government person.

Even though I don't agree with this, this is one of the reasons many people dislike AJ.

IMO AJ is 10x more truthful then the MSM. Actually... not imo, this is just fact.

new topics

top topics

join