It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China announce new era of military cooperation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have just read this article from timesonline and I got a big chill thinking about this scary alliance.

Russia and China announced plans for an intensified program of military cooperation yesterday as part of a burgeoning “strategic partnership”. As many as 25 joint maneuvers will be staged this year in a demonstration of strengthening ties between Moscow and Beijing, Russia’s Defense Minister, Anatoly Serdyukov, said at a meeting with his Chinese counterpart Liang Guanglie. Mr Serdyukov gave no details of the planned exercises but said that Russia was “satisfied with the level of our military and military-technical cooperation” with China. The talks took place ahead of a meeting in Moscow today (wed) of defense ministers from the Shanghai Co-operation Organization (SCO), seen as an emerging rival to Nato. The Kremlin underscored the SCO’s growing military role, saying that the meeting of defense ministers was one of its “most important activities”. The SCO held its first military exercises in 2007, when Russia’s then President, Vladimir Putin, praised the organization “growing defense potential” Russia and China are founding members of the body along with the Central Asian states of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. India, Pakistan, Mongolia and Iran have observer status at SCO meetings. Russia and China staged their first joint war games in 2005 after resolving outstanding border disputes between them. However, Moscow views Beijing as a lucrative market for defense exports and has sold billions of dollars of weaponry to China since the collapse of the Soviet Union ended their Communist rivalry...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The NWO and The NAU The Pandemic Marshal Law, The collapse of the economy, Iraq and the threat of Fema... we are already involved with our anihilation caused by our own governments that we forget those hidden enemies who can and will hurt us, one world government. It will never happen...I am sure of that.

" President Medvedev described the relationship the former Cold War foes as a “strategic partnership” when he met China’s Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi at his country residence outside Moscow on Monday. Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said later that Russia and China shared “a common vision of the contemporary world”.

Both states have a keen interest in keeping the United States and Europe out of Central Asia as competition intensifies for access to the region’s enormous oil and gas reserves. Kyrgyzstan bowed to Russian pressure in February and ordered the closure of a US military base used to supply Nato operations in Afghanistan on the same day as it received pledges of $2.15 billion in aid and loans from the Kremlin."

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, I suppose it had to come sooner or later. More or less this could be setting up for WWIII or else just more flexing of the muscles that will boil off after a while. Here is to hoping that nothing major comes out of this for the sake of keeping the peace for a while at least.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I would suggest their first military operation against North Korea. Then give it to South Korea to make an United Korea.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This was pretty popular in Russian blogs lately.

So what you see is what to be said an entry level test leaked from Russian army. Here is the translation: “Six questions that help to identify any hidden psychological diseases young soldier might. If the soldier can’t see the number in one of the 6 circles on the test picture, the he likely might having:

Can’t see circle 1: High aggression, proneness to conflict, the recommendation is to add more physical exercise and cold showers.

Can’t see circle 2: Possible low than average intellectual abilities, can’t serve with sophisticated equipment.

Can’t see circle 3: Possible debauchery, soldier should get increased daily ration, should get more physical activity tasks, should not be connected to food supplies, etc.

Can’t see circle 4: Possible inclination to violence, can be assigned as a leader to his unit, as he can preserve discipline.

Can’t see circle 5: Possible latent homosexuality. Can be light uncontrolled accesses of attraction to the same sex.

Can’t see circle 6: Possible schizophrenic tendency. Required additional inspection.

Every soldier should be tested before assignment, according to the order #2299.”

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers

Can’t see circle 5: Possible latent homosexuality. Can be light uncontrolled accesses of attraction to the same sex.

Now that is bizarre i cannot see 5, and you know where i am going with this.

Whether true or not, that is bizarre.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I dont think its true,because if it were we would all be closet homosexuals.I cant see it either.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
Well, I suppose it had to come sooner or later. More or less this could be setting up for WWIII or else just more flexing of the muscles that will boil off after a while. Here is to hoping that nothing major comes out of this for the sake of keeping the peace for a while at least.

That was my first thought WW3, the fact they are working with Iran speaks of the split and oppositions on this planet - but they are three strong ego type political parties, I doubt there alliance will last...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

That is bizarre though, and i think someone is playing a game with us with this.

lol

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
My husband assures me that he sees this number five - seriously I cannot - Was very open to females when younger but always preferred the challenge of partnership with a man.

I think this test just says that andy and solomons and me are not psychopathic enough to join the russian army!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Strange Chinese Dolls for Russian Kids

Chinese dolls in Russia

Lately some Russian newspapers post photos of these strange Chinese dolls. You can see the scanned piece of article from one Russian regional newspaper. The reason for the panic is that in Russian children toy stores have appeared strange Chinese dolls looking like a girl-doll but if fully undressed there can be something found that better would suit for a boy-doll.
People demand to band those dolls from being sold on the territory of Russia and claim that it maybe done on purpose by some evil forces from outside of Russia in order to form a bad perception of female/male orientation from the early age. Below is the more detailed photo of those strange Chinese toys freely sold in Russian kid stores
English Russia

Like I said in a previous post I have a hard time seeing this alliance working out somehow...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I can't see 5 either.

If it's some relief, monitors and display screens can vary a lot in spectrum separations. When I look at the same piece of art on a jpeg at my home computer and work one, some things appear or disappear.

I am more prone to being any of the other types which I can see clearly.

I also expect this is a whack psychology.

Mike

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Theres NO number in 5. Trust me, I have 20/20 vision.

I also doubt this is a true 'military' test. More like a joke you would receive in your email..

In response to the OP, such an alliance fits well into end time prophecy ie Russia invade Europe, confident that China will take no action, but are then double-crossed and invaded from the rear by the horde. Lets hope this is still some years away..

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Nonchalant]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I can see a number 6.

That is a standard color blindness test that has been doctored.

www.toledo-bend.com...

This was pretty popular in Russian blogs lately.

So what you see is what to be said an entry level test leaked from Russian army. Here is the translation: “Six questions that help to identify any hidden psychological diseases young soldier might. If the soldier can’t see the number in one of the 6 circles on the test picture, the he likely might having:

Someone is playing a joke on the Russians.

It is funny and i would not put it beyond someone in the US to be playing it on the Russians.

100,000s Russian men are now believing they are
gay.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Theres NO number in 5. Trust me, I have 20/20 vision.

I also doubt this is a true 'military' test. More like a joke you would receive in your email..

In response to the OP, such an alliance fits well into end time prophecy ie Russia invade Europe, confident that China will take no action, but are then double-crossed and invaded from the rear by the horde. Lets hope this is still some years away..

WoW, you just game me more chills - I have a feeling and my husband to - I have studied the planets(astrology) and saw Paris no more. By 2011, quite near future I would say. Italy, Vatican gone! I am just now connecting the dots.
Where can I read this end time prophecy, you are talking about

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Read Ezekiel 38:

God has already given to the USA and the western nations the top-secret invasion plans of Russia, China, Iran, etc. but they have been blinded to divinely-revealed truth (in my opinion the US administration has lost its godliness, for which they will pay dearly).

I dont think Armageddon is imminent just yet (for the following to come to pass nuclear weapons must first be dismantled and I believe thats some years away) however for this scenario to come to pass the US must lose its might, and so is plausible. This is a pretty good expose on what is to come (in my opinion) stevenmcollins.com...

One thing I will say on this is if you still live in the US - Leave. I honestly believe the US is the 'Babylon' mentioned in the bible.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
That's a challenge to drive you nuts. I know from my pilot's medical that I have no colour blindness so this test is just a wind up.

Regards Russia and China, I would say it's to send a message to USA hands off North Korea.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Thanks for the info - I was living in Santa Barbara CA, and returned to Quebec (Bush scared me) in jan 2000.

I have to post this, It is just too relevant

RUSSIA’S NEW “ARCTIC” FORCES AND THE GOG-MAGOG INVASION STRATEGY

April 12, 2009

Steve Collins

Russia has announced that it is creating a new arctic branch within its military forces. Ostensibly, this is to defend disputed mineral resources in the polar region. However, I smell a concealed intent, given the latter-day prophecy of Ezekiel 38. The first link mentions this new Russian “Arctic” force, and it also mentions that the effects of global warming may open up “new shipping lanes” in the polar regions. These “new shipping lanes” could be used for a military invasion of North America as well as for commercial maritime traffic.

Ezekiel 38:15 prophesies that the nations of the house of Israel (the descendants of the ten tribes of Israel which never returned to the Promised Land and never merged back into Judah) will be attacked from the north by Russia, China and their allies at the end of the latter-days of our age. The nations of the house of Israel are the USA, the UK, Scandinavian and European nations, etc. [For abundant secular and biblical evidence supporting this conclusion, please listen to Parts One and Two of my audio messages at the “speeches” link at this website–those desiring in-depth information can obtain it in my books available at the “books” link.]

If you look at a round globe, you will see that it is a very short distance from Russia to Alaska and the polar regions of Canada. In order for Russia and its allies to insert large numbers of troops, tanks, planes, etc. into North America, Russia and China will need to have a force which can seize and secure a wide variety of airports and seaports in the polar regions of North America through which its military forces can enter in an endless stream and surge southward into the heartland of Canada and the USA. If nuclear weapons are ever eliminated, this invasion becomes quickly “doable” for the Russians and their “Gog-Magog” allies.

The second link reports that the Canadian government states that it will defend against this effort by Russia to “militarize the North.” At least Canada can see the threat posed by a Russian military force trained in polar warfare. The US government has likely not even given a thought to this danger yet. Of course, not all Russian troops need be trained in polar warfare. Only the forces which would initially seize Alaskan and Canadian facilities in the opening phase of the new global war need be trained in polar conditions. They would seize and hold those regions while all other Russian and Chinese soldiers would be quickly sent southward in gear suitable for warmer climes.
...stevenmcollins.com...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Yea, Ive read invasion, Ive read comet..whichever way the US isnt in bible prophecy (unless its the Bablylon mentioned at the beginning of the tribulation period) and so is defunct. Imagine a world without the US. All hell would break loose. Thats the end times or Armageddon.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

It will come 'like a thief in the night'.

Im just glad my son excelled in Chinese at school. Hes 15. A talent for such a language, in Australia, I believe may just keep alive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join