It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aporkalypse NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well, you know Ive kinda made my mind up now regarding this FLU nonsense. This is my angle on it.

It was either a failed attempt on the BigO's life or it was just a failed BIO ATTACK from the Elites.

I find the news is just inconsistent, OMG LVL5 and humanity is at risk she cried and people start to panic, look at the top selling item on amazon health. Mass deaths imminent, the sheeple decend into a crazed state.

I guess they prep'ed up the MSM in the belief of mass deaths from their plans. HA All they got so far is a shipment of FAIL.

I am as prepared as the next man and of course hope its all a big LIE.

Hey maybe its just a distraction to the 4Trillion Budget, GM bankrupt, 8 failed banks in April (from anohter post) and many other things.

I also like the idea of another poster here regarding the wasting of the dangerous flu drugs on this and getting a Part 2.

Lots of choices but the reality of "reported" deaths, 12 I think does not match the hysteria.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
it's called "priming" .. a "mild wave" if you will..

they're prepping you .. gleaning proper statistics and data for the "big one"..
so that it can be followed through with as efficiently as possible... when it "happens to happen"

think of it as the "y2K" to 2012 ...
2012 is definite..
quadrillions spent in preparation for it.. COG, DUMBS etc..
and y2k was a little "mild wave" test to see how the public fared.. how things worked given a short warning period.. etc..
to glean data for the 2012 situation.
it also lended heavily to discrediting anyone prematurely stirring up trouble about 2012..you know the old addage "well y2k wasn't the end of the world so 2012 wont be" etc...

works perfectly on both fronts.

swine flu isn't the BIG DEAL...
it's a prep drill.
it's conditioning.. priming.
it's the set-up..
just wait for the punch-line.

-

[edit on 30-4-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Relax. It's just a game. We are all part of THE ONE. Have fun. Death is re-birth. The inevitability is 12/21/2012. No planet left. The game may include WWIII prior to that, but who cares. It's just a hologram.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liebold
Relax. It's just a game. We are all part of THE ONE. Have fun. Death is re-birth. The inevitability is 12/21/2012. No planet left. The game may include WWIII prior to that, but who cares. It's just a hologram.

While I fully support your Hicksian stance on life the universe and everything... one thing to be wise of.. the uh.. "hologram thing"...
yeah the "holographic universe doesn't mean that the universe is literally a "hologram" ok?.. you might want to re-read the articles you skimmed that mentioned it.
it's more about how all of the information of the WHOLE.. is found in every PART of the WHOLE.. much like that of a graphic hologram.
it's not saying that everything IS a hologram..

just.. thought you might want a little clarification before continuing your ride.

-

top topics

join