It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It all makes sense...Vitamin B6 banned followed by the swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Vitamin B6 was banned last month...this is a follow up on the issue.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is what vitamin B6 is commonly used to treat.

healthlink.mcw.edu...

Vitamin B6 Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that exists in three major chemical forms: pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine. It performs a wide variety of functions in your body and is essential for your good health. For example, vitamin B6 is needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism. It is also essential for red blood cell metabolism. The nervous and immune systems need vitamin B6 to function efficiently, and it is also needed for the conversion of tryptophan (an amino acid) to niacin (a vitamin).

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Really? I just bought "Thyroid Complex" last week and it has a ton of B vitamins, including B6 of which it provides 500% of the daily intake dose.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Once again, a grasp for the least logical explanation... I bought a bottle of B6 yesterday, and the Vitastapo didn't kick in my door. If the facts don't stand up, well, let's just say that being on an alternative news forum shouldn't give you the right to fabricate.
Take everything with a grain of salt, some things with a shaker-full.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
They have vitamin B6 at Wal-mart for less than $2. I was just there tonight. I do not know where you get your information.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
From what I gather, this entire thing has been taken out of context.

It only says that one form of B6 was reclassified as a 'drug'. Nothing is mentioned about banning it, nor is it all-inclusive to all forms (vitamins) of the B6.

I think this is simply a case of the FDA allowing a Pharma Corp to patent a specific form of a natural molecule. Not really a big deal.

But then, i guess it depends on how much faith you put into the Codex.

top topics

join