It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama snubs Netanyahu...What gives?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This guy baffles me. He pals around with Chavez, sits there mute while Ortega blasts the US, says he wants to meet with Ahmadinejad and the Taliban, but refuses to meet with the Prime Minister of Israel.

www.jpost.com...

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Sunday canceled his plans to attend the upcoming AIPAC summit, after it became clear that US President Barack Obama would not meet him during the conference.

Netanyahu announced that while he will not attend the conference in person, he will send a video-taped message to Washington.

Army Radio reported that the prime minister asked President Shimon Peres to represent Israel at the summit, scheduled to take place in Washington in the beginning of May.

According to the radio station, sources in the president's bureau confirmed that Peres had received a request from Netanyahu and AIPAC officials to attend the summit, but noted that the president had not yet decided whether to accept the invitation.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
He still goes to AIPAC. And still gives billions to Israel. Obama is all talk. Talk is easy. When the show goes down with Iran, we'll see on which side he is. American one: don't do a thing. Israeli one: commit troops to help Israel to bomb Iran.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I tell you what...form an Israeli American Political Action Committee that Lobbies the Knesset...get the Knesset to say pony up...100 billion dollars to help the United States of America out in it's time of economic need...let the blood sucking Israeli's with their hands so deep in our pockets they expect the President himself to come with his checkbook when they all get together to formalize and verbalize their extortion demands do something for the United States for a change and stop being so arrogant and assumptive that they rate a consideration that has become an International embarassment and made this great nation enemies the world over.

Then cry...frankly I say it's about time to let the one way Israeli's suck wind!

join