It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate for Georgia Governor Says He'd Kill His Own Son To Secede

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Candidate for Georgia governorship says he'd kill his own son to secede

rawstory.com

A longshot Georgia candidate for governor says he’s ready to sacrifice his own son in an effort to get his state to secede from the union.

Neal Horsley made national headlines when he posted the names, phone numbers and addresses of abortion doctors online. His “Nuremberg Files” website also crossed off the names of doctors as they were killed.

Now he’s ready to make new news. In an interview by Dylan Otto Krider published late Wednesday, he indicated he’d kill his own son to dissolve the United States.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"Wow" ... my exact thoughts when i read this article ... not much to say about this ... i don't know if this is a good 'thought' (which it scarily seems to me that this guy is completely serious) or a deranged guy making himself looking even more worse ... especially after "already admitted having sex with a mule before finding God."

what are your thoughts?

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

His “Nuremberg Files” website also crossed off the names of doctors as they were killed.

That guy is sick. He should be in jail for incitation to murder.

Seriously. We need to have back the powers of the states, as a last resort a secession, but NOT with scum like that at the front.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Okay guys, Im making my own file, i'm going to put his name on it.

If something does happen to him, i'll cross his name out, not initiating anything, just sayin..

The guys a crackpot, who does these types of things. People fight the wrong things for all the wrong reasons.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Let him go. How long do you think it'd take before a largely impoverished section of the union would begin begging for spare change due to the fact that it looked better on paper than it does in the flesh? The idea of secession is one that I maintain is founded on stiffnecked ignorance and a fear of change... really take a look at how that would pan out. Aside from being a nearly theocratic state (yeah, I'm sure the SBC would get a foot in the door by default), the poorest regions of the US lie deep in the heart of the South. If you've ever lived there, you'd know that there's not nearly enough industry, and much of the agriculture is supplementary, and not enough to feed an entire region without outside (i.e., US) help. It would be the taxpayers in the rest of the union picking up this burden. Besides, all the rest of the US would have to do to force capitulation would be to divert water from southward-flowing rivers (the bulk of them), nevermind that seizure of southern military bases would be an act of suicide. Not to mention how many Southern-based companies would relocate to avoid losing money (thereby bringing an already lackluster economy even lower). I'm all in favor of states' rights, but more in favor of personal rights. Just a little thought-experiment... the real ship sailed a century and a half ago.

Edited for grammar and run-on sentences, thankyouveddymuch.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Warbaby]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with Succession

However, the way he conveys his message is HORRIBLE!
Seems like he's playing a double agent or something

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

i agree, succession is not exactly a bad thing ... the way he portrays it makes him look like a nut

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What a coward. He would take the life of his son, but not kill himself?

Shows how much he values family.

How do you think his son feels knowing that for the rest of his life, his dad would kill him just to have his home state leave the United States of America.

What a horrible person and parents.

We should ship people like this off too remote islands as they really serve no purpose to society except to endanger the lives of their sons.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by baseball101

especially after "already admitted having sex with a mule before finding God."

Wow he had sex with a mule!
Sounds like he’ll definitely win Georgia’s little election then!!

And no he didn’t find God after he had sex with the mule, but when he had sex with it. After all the fact a helpless animal was in the wrong place at the right time is surely “a sign”!

But in all seriousness I agree that anyone doing death lists, especially against doctors, does morally deserve be on one themselves. After all freedom of speech, opinion and debate cuts both ways.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This man is the very definition of nutcase. What kind of moron says something like that hoping to win over people to secede from the nation.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Nutcase is putting it mildly! How the heck is that son supposed to feel now? I think a comment like that would make me steer clear of my own dad. Who says stuff like that? Not normal people!

join