It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dogs are Acting Strange Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just got a call from my sister who lives in Las Vegas (NV), she told me that her dogs refused to leave their beds. This is unusual because they are very active and are normally running all over the place. The first thing that came to mind was that the dogs were sensing the oncoming of an earthquake but perhaps it could be some sort of spiritual presence that is causing this odd behavior.

Anyone else noticing something off with their pets?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I may be wrong but I've heard that before an earthquake domesticated animals try to get outside. As if they know it's safer outside of a building.

I just re-watched the 1st season of "In search of..." and that's what Leonard Nimoy said anyway(30+ years ago).

Vas

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasilis Azoth

I loved that show! Where'd you get it?

edit to add i found some on youtube - In search of atlantis Im watching now

wZn

[edit on 30-4-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I just got a call from my sister who lives in Las Vegas (NV), she told me that her dogs refused to leave their beds. This is unusual because they are very active and are normally running all over the place. The first thing that came to mind was that the dogs were sensing the oncoming of an earthquake but perhaps it could be some sort of spiritual presence that is causing this odd behavior.

Anyone else noticing something off with their pets?

It may be as mundane as that they ate something that didn't agree with them. Actually, if they're not active again by tomorrow, I'd take them to the vet.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You ever think that maybe there sick or they just don't feel like getting out of bed? You people are like leeches that feed off of the doom & gloom theorys.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Whenever there are negative spirits roaming through my house, my
cats spot them, follow them around with their eyes, and hiss at them.
Dogs and cats are very sensitive animals, their senses pick up the
physical world as well as the spiritual world. Basically they what you
would call psychic.

Unfortunately, I get attacked by such entities every night, so my cats
have to suffer their negative energies every night as well.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
Whenever there are negative spirits roaming through my house, my
cats spot them, follow them around with their eyes, and hiss at them.
Dogs and cats are very sensitive animals, their senses pick up the
physical world as well as the spiritual world. Basically they what you
would call psychic.

Unfortunately, I get attacked by such entities every night, so my cats
have to suffer their negative energies every night as well.

You might want to speak to a doctor. You either are dillusional or if you are telling the truth, you are crazy for staying at the house.

Either way, you need help.

On topic.

I have to agree with those who say that they are sick or just feel like laying around today. Sometimes my dog won't get off the couch. I have to pick her up and carry her outside just so she will pee or crap.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
My bulldog is acting strange tonight also, but she does quite often now. It is mainly at nighttime and during day/nite when she goes out, she has been smelling something in the air. It gets her attention and she sticks her nose up in the air and just stands there staring and smelling . At night she will stare at one of the big bright "roaming around low" (fake stars or UAVs or whatever they are). Dogs can hear more than we can. She hears something that's in the sky. She gets really nervous and paces at night. This has been going on about 8 mo. maybe? I use to love being outside at night until about over a year ago. But now, well, it just feels eerie out there now. I

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Most likely this is due to earthquake activity. Nevada has been a hotbed of activity this year, check the earthquake maps with usgs or iris monitoring and you will probably see a nearby quake, if not, it is something to come.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Check out this link,

earthquake.usgs.gov...

This is the last 7 days, Nevada is always active, but in watching it for the last 2 years closely, I can tell you it is increasing, not neccesarily in magnitude, but in frequency. You might want to check out the 'alternative methods of earthquake prediction' thread here on ATS as well.

top topics

join