It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence? Or did DarkNight really know something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey guys, remember this guy, Darknight. The guy that suposedly walked out of civilisation in March 2009, if this turns out to be a full blown swine flu pandemic, his timing was on the button wouldnt you think?

Just thought it was interesting enough to start a thread about it..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Haha - just followed your link & been reading up about what he was gonna do, interesting, but i bet he is still floating around here under a different id.
Seems too big a decision to make on something that an old dying man said which he didnt ever ask for the details of - is that right?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I remember D4rk Kn1ght, but i don't remeber any of his predictions. What did he say would happen in 2009?

Tsom87

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I remember his threads also, your link doesn't work in the OP can someone fix it please or provide another link.

There was another similar person on another website, Reinhold or something similar, what ever happened to him?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Didn't he leave once before last year, came back when nothing happened, then left again after making a few more predictions?

Maybe he got lucky and something finally happened. Although this flu seems pretty mild in Canada and the USA.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I believe he was originally set to go to Tibet, but returned again when he found out that Tibet had became a Fascist-state, as he worded it. Or if it was Communist-state, I don't remember clearly.

Regarding March, he said that would be the time when things would step up to another level and would be the "time to leave".

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I wasted my time and read the posts he made. He just said he was leaving in march and not that it would start in March. He also said its lights in the sky that start it off and it had nothing to do with a pandemic. If he knew a pandemic would happen then wouldn't he leave in January?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thought I would give you some food for thought for anyone who enjoyed D4rk Kn1ghts thread like I did...

Many believe the TRUE end of the Maya calendar is...October 28,2011...

There are many posts on ATS here is a link for those interested...

www.abovetopsecret.com... ber+28%2C2011&sa=Search#1308

Here is one I thought was interesting...from ats...It has many good links to follow for more information...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will put some more links to web pages and movies from Google and youtube for anyone who is interested...

This is new posted April 15 2009...Evon Stein...

www.youtube.com...

Ian Lungold...Google video part 1 of 3...

video.google.com...

Some historical reasons why it is believed to be October 28,2011...

www.calleman.com...

The Mayan Calendar is a calendar of creation. There is no doubt that the Mayan Calendar comes to an end in the very near future. However, the end of the calendar is October 28, 2011. How do we know this? Archaeologists discovered a stone at the ancient site of Coba in the Yucatan. When they raised the stone, they discovered that carvings on the stone showed the creation date of the Mayan Calendar. When the carvings were translated they found the start date of the most recent period and could then extrapolate the ending date more accurately.

I think this is the truth...
The TPTB would love for us to be looking to December 21.2012 and everything really go down on October 28,2011...

Just my opinion...But...it sounds right to me...

Funny D4rk Kn1ghts EXACT date is that date...I do not think it is a coincidence...

Just another thing to think about...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Funny, I was thinkin' the same thing earlier today. I kinda miss reading his threads. Was quite entertaining, & interesting. The timing sure is coincidental, but I don't recall him ever mentioning flu or pandemic, or anything of that nature. It was mostly blue beam stuff ~ i think~

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
no one believed noah when god told him there would be a flood

top topics

join