Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Five of The Most Solid Abduction Accounts

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Observe50,thank you for your eloquence in describing the choice"of our own free will"we ALL have to make about wether or not we are willing to accept this newly discovered perspective or reality as our own.Or wether we are going to SIT ON THE FENCE and hope the future turns out ok,that is, hope that OTHER PEOPLE can do a better job of taking humanity into the future than we can.

HolgerThedane,I agree with you that the unidentified matieral that had the physical appearance of glass or a crystaline structure,does in fact belong to the man that had it implanted in his leg ,and I also hope that someday further tests will more clearly define what the material itself actually is comprised of.

I enjoy these threads tremendously because they truly are the battleground or classroomof the future ,whichever way you choose to see it,the question is always one of "faith" or "acceptance""usually BLIND ACCEPTANCE OR FAITH IN AN IDEA WITHOUT HAVING ACTUAL PHYSICAL PROOF.

Sounds a lot like religon to me?The loudest or most convincing story with the most supporters wins!!Welcome to your reality,this is how it works and this site and others like it are really avenues for us to spread our "chosen"perspectives or realities,anyone of us could at any time "choose"to simply decide that our experiences were a figment of our imaginations because we were bored or unfullfilled,AND THAT WOULD BE OUR NEW REALITY,BANG.

I hate the idea of sharing my perspective of our communal reality to be thought of in the same way as a religos doctrine or belief system,but the more I try to share the more I realize the the truth is that we need a global perspective or avenue for people to choose that provides some of the social and humanitarian aspects of current doctrines without the Hellfire,and Its ok to kill in the name of your religon BS.

So as I see it we are faced with the prospect of having to re-teach some very simple concepts to many many older,set in their ways,unwilling to change adults.Thank god for the inquisitive new generation who WONT sit down or be told to not expect to be involved in their own futures.

Lets start here,you need to learn to develope the ability to keep an open mind ,while you process new information.

To do this you first have to understand that the MAJORITY OF YOU WERE DEPRIVED OF THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN AN OPEN MIND BY YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR EDUCATION SYSTEM,the two largest influences in your lives. This is a difficult thing to do because you have been conditioned to respond to an attempt to open up your mind with a defined set of defences.The first line of defense is a "feeling" that you are being brainwashed,that the very core foundation of your existence is being tested or sampled.You are right this is happening.Its called healing and it always hurts at the beginning when you clean the wound,it feels better soon after.

Being allowed to excercise your right to have and maintain an open mind allows you to find god in a naturay evolutionary way,on your own terms ,at your own speed,when you are ready.

Presenting you with a doctrine on an empty mind is like drinking a whole bottle of whisky on a empty stomach and the same thing happens,we get drunk first where we start to act a little strange,then we get incapacitated and our physical abilities suffer,then we start to fall down and hurt ourselves,then we eventually lose the ability to care about the reality we are in and we pass out,if we continue we WILL NEED ASSISTANCE FROM ANOTHER HUMAN OR WE WILL PERISH.

Apply the drunken story to your emotional and spiritual well being ,use the moment of birth until ten years old as a baseline for BEING SOBER,now everything that goes into your head from ten on that is information IS LIKE WHISKY,if your mind is empty and it doesnt contain enough substance to counterbalance the information it is being given it will not have the ability to reason out the potential realities or perspectives that ARE ACTUALLY AVAILABLE TO THEM.

You will be emotionally,spiratually drunk ,unable to function in your optimal way,you will be affected by a myriad of small problems as you get further and further away from understanding yourself enough to find your version of god as you know it to be.
If you had any religon at all taught to you as a child,if you were forced to go to church WITHOUT BEING ASKED EVERY TIME as you got older{and feeling absolutely no guilt ,and be honest},if you were indoctrinated to believe that education was the only way to achieve the pinnacle of sucess through MONEY-DEGREE and werent taught that learning was there for your personal growth as a human being ,NOT A MONEY EARNER.This means that if mom and dad taught you that going to school was the only {or made you FEEL like }way to provide yourself with a full healthy lifestyle,you were in fact indoctrinated.

I know that almost everyone is saying to themselves"of coures I was taught that getting an education was the best thing to do BECAUSE IT REALLY IS THE BEST THING TO DO".

Heres the punchline to the joke,it isn't the fact that you were taught that an education was an advantage that "indoctrinated you",it was WHY IT WAS AN ADVANTAGE.

You see you were taught to use education as a personal stepping stone in your life,PERSONAL,not humanitarian,so you see all of the choices you have made in your life if you fit into one of these profiles have been sinking you deeper and deeper into "being indoctrinated into a reality that SOMEONE ELSE HAS CHOSEN FOR YOU".

If your sole intent was the stewardship of humanity AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN,then you honestly answer this question.

Would you be doing what you are doing today if your sole intent was not to provide yourself and your familly with necessities ,if your intent was to make the world a better place for all of humanity?Would you have even considered the career you are doing today if you had humanities best interests at heart,"as if humanity as a whole were your child"?

We are brainwashed into surrendering our free will and our freedom to excercise our right to demand an unadultered source of information about the reality that we are living in on earth each and every day.

Its easier to find god if you havent been told what he is supposed to look like through anothers eyes.

It is easier to believe in "faith"than it is to be accountable as individuals for humanities welfare and well being.

These people and stories are real ,not contrived.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
***snip***
You say people create fiction to entertain themselves,what do you do?You don't even listen to any evidence or accounts put forth by people researching the topic(me,and others on this sight) or the kind and generous members that are willing to share their extraordinary experiences.

And perhaps you listen too much to people who claims to have investigated UFOs and abductions?

Have you seen some of the released videos of these investigations?
Have you considered how the questions are leading the witness?
Have you noticed how meanings and "fact" are put into the tale so that they become part of the full story.

The point is not to believe blindly,but keep an open mind and take everything with a 'grain of salt'. The human mind is pretty good at searching out bs from truth. Just go with it and stop refusing to be open minded, even when you claim you are.

The point is that you don't keep an open mind if it means "blindly trust known hoaxers". And you don't keep an open mind if it means you are not critical to extraordinary claims.

I feel some members are on this site just to argue their belief that aliens/UFOs don't exist, that's called pseudoskepticism.

We are not "pseudo"-anything. We are fully fletched sceptics. Nothing pseudo about that my friend.
We demand evidence for extraordinary claims. Not just "hear say" and "because I say so".

Are you on here for the right reasons?If not maybe you should go to "Myspace" or "Facebook" and socialize there.

If the right reason is to debate and argue facts and fiction in the hopes that we may find the truth burried between the manure - yes I think this is the place.
You just try to post anything critical on the "proper UFO sites". It gets removed or burried under piles of nonsense so that any critical voice is finally silenced.

But not here my friend. Here we have as much right to be as you.

As it is your duty to present facts it is our duty to consider those facts.

When we don't agree it is OK. We don't have to agree. But the casual reader is entitled to the views from both camps.

[edit on 4.5.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Right - this is it

Some of you guys keep on and on about how you personally know beings from the deep waters or outer space.

You claim - more or less - that it is OK for earthlings to know about their presence.

I therefore put this challenge out for every so called UFO nutcase and believer:

Please ask your friends to come and get me for a tour on their ship and a 101 on interspecies relations.

I'll gladly write post after post - perform on TV - write books - whatever your friends find appropriate.
I'll even do it without having any physical evidence to back me up. I don't even need an implant.

COME AND GET ME - I'm ready.

I'll even speak at a MOFO conference.

EDIT:
I have discussed this with my wife and she accepts that if I leave my bed during the night it is OK. She'll know where I am and that's what matters.

[edit on 4.5.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Holger I can only hope your request is taken up on....... I can't wait to hear and the same with Wasco.

The one thing that I have observed is when people say they have an open mind, it is really only open to the way the human race is, because that is all they know................ but, we have to accept they just aren't going to understand how things work until they experience for themselves.

When it deals with life the human says you need this, this and this. Well, maybe we need this, this, and this, but not all life does that is out there and here and people can not really put there hands around that because they go by this human reality.

Dang that was confusing

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

I wasn't really referring to you specifically Holger. I agree it is my job to present cases and it is yours to to find the explanation that is most likely, mostly one that is in direct contrast to my opinion. But why cant skeptics go search for the truth? Why cant you guys go interview abductees? It seems all skeptics do is sit back and wait for the Ufologist to present evidence. A lot of skeptics don't even take into account the evidence, so we end up arguing beliefs and not facts. Just like this thread and many others, how many of these posts have been in arguing the cases? Not a whole lot. So maybe if you guys (skeptics) will start arguing the facts, rather than belief, we (believers) will start acting more rationally and less defensive. It takes two, you can't ask for something and give nothing back in return.

[edit on 5/4/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

A lot of skeptics don't even take into account the evidence

Can't speak for anyone else but I'm trying my best to find any evidence relating to the Jesse Long story - but it's just not forthcoming.

Since the OP (i.e. you) says this is the most chilling of the tales I went off to find out more. Sadly I can't because none exists, or if it does it's not readily available. Here's a para-quote from your first post:

The following accounts are what many Ufologist refer to as some of the most ‘rock solid’ alien abduction accounts...

...So here they are,starting with the possibly most solid and chilling,although not really commonly known Jesse Long Abduction,which I believe is the most chilling.

So supply evidence to go along with your 'Solid Abduction Accounts' because I've wasted many hours trying to find it for you and I can't!

Or is the onus on the audience here? The burden of proof for your tales are my job?

Because if that's the case then I'll use the same technique and supply some ground breaking news: An alien just flew out of my butt and told me that you should send me all your money lest the evil reptiles turn your clone into the anti-Christ.

-m0r

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

The evidence I spoke of is mainly in the implant removal, did you even bother to watch the video I linked in my OP??

Also what say you on the other four cases?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Holger,here is some food for thought,being an experiencer myself I am left to question why you are unable to find the right questions to ask ,although you do keep trying to ask the ones that will allow you to accept a new perspective,you seem to keep asking the same questions you have heard others ask,and you have witnessed countless instances where the questions asked have not been answered.

Has it ever occured to you that your approach to this issue is somehow lacking in the sense that you cant seem to find the right answers because you keep asking old questions.

If you have a lock that you absolutely MUST open and you also have a keychain that holds EVERY KEY YOU CAN IMAGINE and the first two or three keys dont fit the lock you need to open ,you dont keep on trying the first three keys over,and over and over,and keep repeating to yourself "this lock will nver open and I am sure of it, because I tried a key,not only did I try a key but I tried three,so the lock must be locked forever" DO YOU?

It isnt up to the lock to tap you on the shoulder and point to the right key,or,trot over to your keyboard and post a picture of the right key on the Internet.

The lock simply has to be a lock,and you my friend are bequeathed with an honorable task,you must keep trying keys,for your entire life if need be until you are able to find the right one.

It might help to look at the testimony of the witnesses and work towards catching the culprits the exact same way you see it done on television seven nights a week.

It isnt rocket science and lack of physical doesnt stop law enforcement from solving millions of crimes each year.The problem you seem to have is that you WANT TO PREPARE THE WITNESS STATEMENTS YOURSELF SO THAT THEY FIT INTO A VERSION OF A STORY YOU YOURSELF WANT TO FABRICATE.

My friends you have it polarized,ya got it all backwards,OK?

You have enough witness statements to solve the crime a thousand times,you just dont seem willing to accept the testimonny you are faced with reading.

Get over it,any teenager that watches television knows that most serious crimes are solved within the first 48 hours.How do you think you will ever solve one of these crimes if you CONTINUE TO REFER THE 911 CALLS TO THE RECYCLE BIN?

When victims come forward they need to have a huge network of resources put immediately at their disposal in order that we get the "solid physical proof" so many seek.

Its simple,just send money and we'll set up a capture group,If the government can do it on a trillion dollar black budget sucessfully then surely we can also be sucessful on a shoestring budget but without beauracracy.

This is really what posters like Hoger are seeking.So I guess my next and most yearning question is WHY DONT YOU DOUBTERS START CALLING YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT BRANCHES,YOUR GOVERNMENT FUNDED LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES WITH THREE LETTER NAMES,AND YOUR LOCAL POLITICAL PARTY REPRESENTATIVES AND ASK THEM WHY THEY ARE LETTING THESE CRIMES GO UNINVESTIGATED.

Use the power of your constitutions and the courts of your country,WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

Demand that your questions be answered to your satisfaction ,AND FORCE THEM TO USE THE RESOURCES THAT YOUR TAX DOLLARS PAY FOR TO HELP US ALL SOLVE THESE CRIMES.

I'd sure like to find out who the people were that abducted me,although from what I saw and learned I think the most studious path would be ANY PATH THAT INCLUDES OUR HANDS BEING EXTENDED IN FRIENDSHIP.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The truth is on Youtube. Case closed.

What passes for compelling evidence in Jkrog's threads is any allegation that looks good on Youtube. Sorry Jkrog, nothing personal but you're not investigating, you're googling. It's not research.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Did I watch it?? Hmmm.

Not only did I watch it, I spent hours searching for more information about it, I then created a new thread specifically for it detailing the facts lest the 'dramatisation' get in the way of them. And put forward conjecture that neither favoured or put doubt upon it's truth.

I then come here to see you saying that sceptics don't chase up on evidence and only use their beliefs as proof.

Well, like I said earlier, I can't speak for anyone else here, but could you concrete any of this rock solid evidence of yours?

As for the other cases - I already knew of them and felt I had nothing more to add to them, so I kept quiet - useful skill that.

-m0r

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

The truth is on Youtube. Case closed.
What passes for compelling evidence in Jkrog's threads is any allegation that looks good on Youtube. Sorry Jkrog, nothing personal but you're not investigating, you're googling. It's not research.

WOW..

Thats cool, I didn't realize it was like that Nablator, I have never said anything personally derogatory to you before.

I "google"???

"Anything I post in my threads only has to look good on "Youtube"??

I am glad you choose not only to disrespect me, but to disrespect all the actual work I put in trying to contribute to the quality of ATS. Bashing everyone of my threads simply cause you don't agree?

Of course I google, of course I scan youtube....contrary to what you believe there is some decent research that is on there, you just have to weed through the bs.I also use MANY other sources than youtube, yes they are online, but what does that matter? Do you think there is some site I can go to that will tell me the absolute truth regarding the UFO phenomina? I am sorry it doesnt exist. What do you think the internet is for? It is for an individual to look up anything they wish and take the information and make their own conclusions.

HOW??

By cross referencing MULTIPLE SOURCES, you have to go to legit and respectable sites and check the info. Unfortunatly there isn't many sites online that would satisfy your requirements for proof.

Do you wish me to actually travel and talk with these people? I am sorry I don't have the means to do that at the moment, maybe you do, if so you should do it. I try my best with what I have to make logical and reasonable threads regarding the UFO phenomina. I put A LOT of work into my threads, they are not something "I do in a few minutes", so you are WAY out of line there friend.

I don't know what your problem is but if you wish to argue evidence then I will, but if you wish to continue bashing me as a member on ATS I will no longer respond to your posts.

Someone is in a bad mood today I guess....

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Also, in addition to my research online I have read and do read many books on the subject, as well watch many documentaries.

Also I have gained information from a personal source as well.

So before you go making assumptions about me or my research, why don't you research a little bit my friend.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here is another case with physical evidence, this one from 1972 in Argentina. Ventura Macerias, a night watchmen had a very strange encounter, that forever changed his life.

1972 - Ventura Maceiras, a 73-year-old gaucho, was sitting near his shack in Tres Arroyos, Buenos Aires, Argentina with his dog and his cat when his transistor radio failed. He then heard a loud humming noise, "like angry bees," and looked up to see an object 70 to 80 feet in diameter hovering overhead. It was some 10-12 meters over a grove of eucalyptus trees, and it was emitting a powerful light. An enormous "wheel" was spinning around this object, which at first was reddish orange in color and then became purple. In its upper portion he could see a spherical cabin with two windows, and in one window was visible from the waist upwards a figure wearing dark gray clothing made of inflated "rolls," joined together, similar to our astronaut's space suits. On this being's head was a helmet with a transparent visor and a tube that ran to a box on his back.
With a shower of sparks, the UFO tilted toward Sr. Maceiras, and he could now see a second occupant with identical features and clothing. Their eyes were slanted and their mouths were mere slits, and their faces were very flat. Behind them he could see a small flag or insignia showing a crowned seahorse followed by symbols resembling "S C Y" against a blue background. There was also a long instrument panel bearing "a lot of instruments and clocks."
A powerful flash of light came from the underpart and completely enveloped the cat while temporarily blinding the witness. The humming grew louder, and the UFO changed color again to a blue-green, then moved away, sinking to a height of only 12-20 feet above the ground. It moved off toward the main road, leaving a strong odor like "sulphur or arnica." Maceiras was not frightened---in fact he called out to the occupants of the object to come down and share his mate. After the encounter, his cat disappeared, to return only after 48 hours, her back still showing burn marks. She now shunned the site of her misfortune. The tops of the eucalyptus trees at the site were scorched. Maceiras himself experienced severe physiological aftereffects: diarrhea, nausea, hair loss, and severe headaches, all lasting about two weeks. He also had some trouble speaking, and his eyes watered for a few days. Six weeks after the event he was feeling better and in fact felt rejuvenated, and he began cutting a new set of teeth in his upper gums. These effects were to continue. (Sources: Pedro Romaniuk, FSR, July 1973, p. 10; David F. Webb & Ted Bloecher, HUMCAT: Catalogue

Drawing of the beings…

ufoinfo.com

However, the 73-year-old received some recompense for his discomfort. Six weeks later, he began growing a new set of teeth! He felt rejuvenated and claimed that he was able to lift much heavier weights than he could before. Investigator Pedro Romaniuk also noted that the barely-literate Maceiras began talking about "philosophical, theological and astronomical concepts well beyond his comprehension, even occasionally breaking into an unknown tongue".

graylien.110mb.com

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Can you link me your thread?

Also don't think I am forcing anything on anyone or saying that all this stuff is true, I have just not seen anything to disprove any of it. I always invite other opinions and scenarios, if I come off as pushing my idea, I am sorry, I just believe strongly that these phenomina are happening.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You can find the thread about the Jesse Long abduction case here.

I'm not against you in any way, shape or form I just think that rather than have to disprove something to discount it, something should be proven first (or at least given a decent attempt at being proven) - life's too precious to waste away repeatedly disproving lazy buggers who won't take a chance with their own fragile beliefs.

I used to whole heartily gobble up all paranormal tales and imagine the magical possibilities that may be hiding just under the surface of reality - but time and experience has taught me that dishonesty is more profitable to those who are positioned to gain from people believing, and to be honest I don't even blame them for lying to everyone - both parties seem to get something from it.

As soon as something 'concrete' appears I'll scrutinize it as best I can, listen to others reason and try and 'understand' it as best I can. If it holds up after being vigorously tried and tested then I'll accept it, with a happy heart no less!

But really wanting that shiny new toy isn't going to make it appear.

-m0r

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Also don't think I am forcing anything on anyone or saying that all this stuff is true, I have just not seen anything to disprove any of it.
I always invite other opinions and scenarios, if I come off as pushing my idea, I am sorry, I just believe strongly that these phenomina are happening.

You're free to believe whatever you like, of course, that's not a problem. Pushing an idea is fine, as long as you base your pushing on factual evidence, not on blind belief. And it's not because there is no evidence to the contrary that something is true. Both the Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be Her Holy Hooves) and the Gray who lives in my closet and hates cameras strongly disapprove this kind of logic.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I don't know what your problem is but if you wish to argue evidence then I will, but if you wish to continue bashing me as a member on ATS I will no longer respond to your posts.

OK, sorry, no offense meant, I overreacted to your completely unjustified bashing of skeptics:

"But why cant skeptics go search for the truth? Why cant you guys go interview abductees? It seems all skeptics do is sit back and wait for the Ufologist to present evidence. A lot of skeptics don't even take into account the evidence, so we end up arguing beliefs and not facts. Just like this thread and many others, how many of these posts have been in arguing the cases? Not a whole lot. So maybe if you guys (skeptics) will start arguing the facts, rather than belief, we (believers) will start acting more rationally and less defensive. It takes two, you can't ask for something and give nothing back in return."

Wow, just wow. I mean come down from your high horse and realize the irony of what you said. There's a truck load of scientific papers in psychology about fantasy prone personalities, the truth that you don't want to know about. Not being able to convince skeptics, and that includes the entire scientific community of the reality of the abductions, only means you don't have good evidence, and that's a fact. Anecdotal evidence is not convincing, unfortunately for you. Maybe it's not the argument you want to hear, but it's the only argument you will ever get about the type of evidence you present. Why is telling the inconvenient truths about your "solid" cases not arguing? It takes two to waltz, I'm glad you realize that. You should acknowledge the answers given to you in this thread, not claim there wasn't any.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Holger,here is some food for thought,being an experiencer myself I am left to question why you are unable to find the right questions to ask ,although you do keep trying to ask the ones that will allow you to accept a new perspective,you seem to keep asking the same questions you have heard others ask,and you have witnessed countless instances where the questions asked have not been answered.

Has it ever occured to you that your approach to this issue is somehow lacking in the sense that you cant seem to find the right answers because you keep asking old questions.

So what you are saying is that I should stop asking for verification of any sort when someone claims that they speak with aliens on a regular basis?

I should accept the fact that the universe is such an extraordinary place that this type of encounter does indeed take place and I should rejoice in the fact that some people are lucky enough to experience it?

And believe all they say at face value?

That aliens tell the contactee that we (humans) must change our way before it is too late?

That "they" could help but won't, because we have to help ourselves and prove worthy to enter a galactic brother/sisterhood?

And that "they" have vastly superiour technology that they will share once we have proven ourselves worthy?

Well - that's not gonna happen.

I don't think I lack the right questions - I think some believers/experiencers need to learn that some of us want evidence/proof.

There is no God just because someone claims he spoke with him.

There are no aliens visiting us just because tens of thousands of people have read the same books and articles and therefore tell basically the same story.

Metaphysics and "allow your soul to observe the universe with your third eye" doesn't quite cut it for me.

[edit on 5.5.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

[edit on 5.5.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hi all,

I'll assume among this mass of ebe-abduction researchers there's the Alaghasi Incident mentioned. Video Part one: www.youtube.com...
---

Most definitely the Cahill Incident as mentioned above. It was a multi-abduction case!!
Actually theres a vid called "OZ", appx 1999?, which has a house wife in Australia seriously in peril and coming home late one night. Her Husband didn't believe, UNTIL..

Decoy

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The internet and Googling are the two most incredible resources mankind has seen to date,bar none.

I have had dreams and written down ideas and words ,technical terminology and names of places I have never been to,when I have checked the internet and googled the \"dreams\"I had I was able in most cases to find the information that was relevant in UNIVERSITY TEXTBOOKS ONLINE AND IN ATLASES,AND OTHER PRE-INTERNET RESOURCES,MOSTLY ACADEMIC SITES.

GOOGLEING IS LIKE PANNING FOR GOLD, BUT EXISTING AND COMMUNICATING WITH OTHER PEOPLE VIA ANY FORMAT IS EXACTLY THE SAME, EVEN VERBAL COMMUNICATION IS FROUGHT WITH MISCOMMUNICATION AND CONFLICTING PERSPECTIVES.

TO EVEN SUGGEST THAT USING THE MOST POWERFUL INFORMATION RESOURCE AVAILABLE TO MAN COULD IN ANY WAY BE NEGATIVE OR UNRELIABLE IS AN ABSOLUTE FALLACY AND SHOWS A LACK OF ABILITY TO MAINTAIN AN OPEN MIND.

Please consider this possibility,you havent been living in real time for most of your life and neither have I,none of us have had the ability to live in "real time" prior to the advent of the internet.

You see there has always been a "time-lag"that has existed BETWEEN WHEN AN ACTION ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY HAPPENS---AND WHEN WE HEAR ABOUT IT HAPPENING.

In the past MANY MANY THINGS COULD HAPPEN IN THE INTERM BETWEEN ACTION AND OUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE ACTION. GROUPS WHO HAVE WISHED FOR WHATEVER REASON TO MANIPULATE AND ENSLAVE MANKIND HAVE TAKEN ADVANTGE OF THIS "MARGIN OF ERROR OR LOOPHOLE"FOR CENTURIES.This is what the media is ,intellectual CHAINS.

Everything we base our reality on was based on a built in LAG-TIME that is dissappearing faster than the ice-caps.

PEOPLE WHO CANNOT ACCEPT THE NEW REALITY OF THE INTERNET AND THE INFORMATION AGE AND THE SPEED THAT REALITY DEVELOPES AT BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION ACCESSABILITY IS IN DIRE NEED OF A REALITY MAKEOVER.

The idea of presenting physical proof as the only acceptable evidence that an action has in fact occured has been SOUNDLY REJECTED by court systems on every continent.Yes you can go to jail after being convicted by a jury of your peers using only circumstantial evidence.Look it up.Google it.

Just watch a crime show on television,dont you know that networks spend millions of dollars ensuring that everything is as accurate as possible on their TV shows?The detectives dont just demand physical evidence --OR DECLARE THE CASE TO BE A DREAM OR A FABRICATION OF THE VICTIMS MIND.

YOU ARE NOT BEING ASKED TO HAVE "BLIND FAITH",NO ONE IS ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE IN "MIRACLES"OR "JESUS RISING FROM THE DEAD"HERE.

But you must see your reluctance to accept the thousands and thousands of pictures ,vidoes,and credible eyewitness accounts,the physical evidence of injury to people,the medical extraction of unidentifiable materials from peoples bodies AFTER THEY HAVE CLAIMED ABDUCTION --is the root of your inability to accept what is happening today, at lightening speed I might add.I believe some people are simply old-school and they dont want to or CANNOT accept change this fast.

Clinging on to the concept that only physical proof (EXCLUSIVE OF PHOTOS OR VIDEOS WHICH COINCIDENTLLY WOULD SET YOUR ASS IN THE ELECTRIC CHAIR IF PRESENTED AS EVIDENCE IN YOUR MURDER TRIAL WETHER A BODY WAS RECOVERED OR NOT)OF A MATERIAL NATURE will suffice,I ask you why you dont accept the implants already removed from victims bodies?

You are not being asked to have blind faith,you are being asked TO STOP CHOOSING TO REMAIN BLIND.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join