It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea on Religious Death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Please stay with me on this one.

What if when we die, our beliefs lead to another universe or dimension, where our afterlife can be a reality?

As if Christians would actually go to heaven or hell,
Buddhists stay in our dimensional earth to reincarnate,
Wiccans go to the Summerland and make their choice,
Athiests have no belief, therefore their idea on no afterlife is a reality.

If there were more dimensions like that, could that possibly end conflict with extremist and rival religions?

And Could this possibly happen at all?

This came into my head when i was dreaming on the Summerland Thanks.

The mind goes a long way thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

in a strict material sense, you can have something very much like this without even getting in to other dimensions.

As the brain stops receiving oxygen, it begins to shut down, and you hallucinate. Time dilates, and, as anyone who has experienced time dilation knows, it becomes meaningless. I believe that in the 6 to 8 minutes it would take your brain to completely shut off, it is very possible that what seems to you to be an eternity would have passed.

Any way, with that aside, it certainly is POSSIBLE that alternate realities are created for everyone in death, but then why not in life? What do you think makes the moment of death full of creative potential? Just trying to get clarification...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I believe that upon the death event, the Spirit can do as it pleases, or can follow other inter dimensional beings to where they point to. Heaven and Hell has been pounded into humanity's heads for so many years, people will actually experience what they believe in, or they will be fooled into going somewhere else. For me there is a place of rest, but I don't really thing it has a name, per se, it it just a place of rest. I have had a preview of this place, and here, whatever one thinks becomes reality instantly...think of an orange, and one appears in your hand, ready to peel and eat. On the other hand, think of a gun, one will appear in your hand ready to shoot. One will have to be very careful not to harm, or they will quickly fall back into the third dimension, and will be deemed not ready to move on. If one has learned to form a Merkaba, one's memories will still be intact after death.

The Sacred Merkaba Techniques Website
www.merkaba.org...

The truth is, death is a part of life, just as birth is a part of life. Each and every thing on Earth, including Earth itself, is in a Cycle. I do not know if the cycle is a natural thing, or a planned event, but it is what it is. Everything is born, lives, and dies. The Spirit, or soul, however, is composed of pure Energy, and cannot be destroyed. It is Immortal by it's very nature, and lives on forever. this part is told in the Bible, but the story is corrupted, making a great many people think they have but one life to experience all things, when actually, this would be impossible to do, even if one lived to be 600 years old, the one could not have all the experience they need to be whole, and to join with the Creator.

I have come to believe that there are certain machinery (for lack of a better word) that controls the cycle of life and death, and I have also come to believe that a soul chooses the life he or she will lead before birth, for the most part. Suicides and really bad souls, like killers and rapists, along with executed people are immediately recycled back into the third dimension, and until they can repair themselves, and their karma, they will stay here. those who are good people will soon have the chance to move on to a higher dimension if they choose to. Some, of course, will elect to return to third world dimensional Earth in order to teach and rebuild civilization once again, once Earth is reborn. some of the human race are from other planets, and came here to help raise the spiritual development of mankind, and to show people things they were prevent to see before, hidden by religious dogma and mind control. these are called the Indigos, or the Star seeds, and there are also what is called Walk ins, these are beings that made deals with the former occupant of the body and entered it to live that life in particular.

I know this is over the head of a lot of you, and for that I apologise. Go ahead and tell me how crazy I am, to take my meds, and that I am going straight to Hell...I have heard it all before. For those who do understand, no explanation will be necessary. Thanks for listening.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I have come to believe that there are certain machinery (for lack of a better word) that controls the cycle of life and death, and I have also come to believe that a soul chooses the life he or she will lead before birth, for the most part. Suicides and really bad souls, like killers and rapists, along with executed people are immediately recycled back into the third dimension, and until they can repair themselves, and their karma, they will stay here. those who are good people will soon have the chance to move on to a higher dimension if they choose to. Some, of course, will elect to return to third world dimensional Earth in order to teach and rebuild civilization once again, once Earth is reborn. some of the human race are from other planets, and came here to help raise the spiritual development of mankind, and to show people things they were prevent to see before, hidden by religious dogma and mind control. these are called the Indigos, or the Star seeds, and there are also what is called Walk ins, these are beings that made deals with the former occupant of the body and entered it to live that life in particular.

Thats what Pagans and i think the Wicca believe in. I agree with all of this.

I know this is over the head of a lot of you, and for that I apologise. Go ahead and tell me how crazy I am, to take my meds, and that I am going straight to Hell...I have heard it all before. For those who do understand, no explanation will be necessary. Thanks for listening.

No you aren't gonna be accused, because you seem to me a bit more accurate with your answer. Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Who Else thinks this idea could be legit?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

No judgement, nor slagging from me.

Can't say I agree with all of it, but I find it very interesting.

I respect the fact you are showing me something as opposed to giving me an ultimatum as some faith's feel the need to do.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
What if when we die, our beliefs lead to another universe or dimension, where our afterlife can be a reality?

that would be great because then everyone can get what they what. but then that raises the question, why would the universe cater to us after we die, if it doesnt when we are alive?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think you are trying to take a look at where you are going, without looking/knowing where you came from to start.

If you want to know where you are heading, then knowing where you actually started is a good idea.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Is it possible that we are dead already, explaining the somewhat confusion that exists within the minds of many, and that what we consider death is actually a birth...

Our bodies decay before our very eyes, we age, we have sickness... we think we are alive and what we see and hear is real, we are definately spiritually alive but physically we are just aging daily, slowly decaying...our bodies quietly returning to the earth as our minds try to work out the 'meaning of life'.... and try to decipher the matrix of this world, illusion vs realty versus multidimensions with some God concepts thrown in..

[edit on 4-5-2009 by flashesofblue]

top topics

join