It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Deagle - The Swine Flu truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Right, if you believe what AJ says and accept the words of hacks he invites in to back up his insanity then more fool you.

Seriously, how many times do you have to hear AJ get EVERYTHING COMPLETELY WRONG before you stop listening?
Was the FEMA camps not enough?
How about Martial Law?
Bush becoming a dictator and refusing to go?

When do you guys wake up and say enough is enough and stop buying into his stupidity?
The guy is a nut job of the highest order. He has NO evidence for anything, ever. It's just speculation and baseless propaganda to feed idiots too gullible to think for themselves.

And people wonder why real conspiracy theorists get a bad rep? It's because of people like AJ and those who swallow every BS story he puts out as fact.

/rant

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by jd140
I doubt he is a doctor.

His name makes me think this is fake. Deagle is the abbreviate of Desert Eagle, the hand gun.

Unless he is assuming a false name (I don't see why he would when he won't hide his face) or its a coincidence.

If you do a search for the name Deagle in the phone book you may find that a number of people have the name,
just doing a very simple search I found 50 people who have the name just by using an online phone book

Don't know why I would want to do that.

But since you did it already and found others with the same name then you answered my quesion.

Its a coincidence.

Sounds like a name for a bad,bad war movie.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld
To me Dr. Bill Deagle seems like a decent credible person. And VERY well informed. Probably too well for some ...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

LOL... this guy is a hoot...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well, there’s an easy answer, time will tell whether Deagle and Alex Jones were right.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Well, there’s an easy answer, time will tell whether Deagle and Alex Jones were right.

To everyone please refrain from calling him a doctor

He had his medical license revoked for causing the deaths of numerous people

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
... He had his medical license revoked for causing the deaths of numerous people

Links please. Don't just make unsubstantiated allegations.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
... To everyone please refrain from calling him a doctor
He had his medical license revoked for causing the deaths of numerous people

Links please. Don't just make unsubstantiated allegations.

Check first page, at the bottom

I created an entire thread to it, with over 200 replies, there are two references there to. So its not an unsubstantiated allegation....

He had his license revoked for over prescribing medication to at least two people, resulting in a fatal overdose.

Enjoy

[edit on 1/5/2009 by OzWeatherman]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join