It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology to Salt of the Earth and Alex Jones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
One day, as I took in the doom and gloom of a post made in March by Salt of the Earth, and posted in their forum, about how tired I was about hearing it. I was pretty fed up with it all

So, I know, my choice to to not read it, as the MSM is gloomy enough. I thought that thread COMPLETELY ridiculous, out of wack, and just made me feel like I never wanted to read anything ATS again. (Well, that particular day, anyway)

I'm not saying the thread is 100 % accurate NOW...but man, its odd how the most sensationalist claims, don't seem all that far fetched over time.

Sorry To Salt of the Earth for my negative post in that thread.

* Still rubbing my eyes *

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bad man incorporated

Don't worry about it too much or at all. Whew, how many times have I been wrong. Somehow by listening to people's ideas and directions maybe the truth can be uncovered.

It's like "brainstorming", where ideas come fast and loose.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
That is very big of you! If more of us could admit our mistakes,
it would help. Indeed it seems a greedy, selfish and self righteous
attitude is what is destroying the very fabric of our society.
And, the arrogance of always being right and thinking we have
unlimited resources and the earth was put here for us to destroy.
And, just a scary and strange preoccupation and infactuation with war.
Just an observation I've made and I'm far from perfect myself!
Sorry.
Salt of the earth is an insightful, valued friend of mine. Thank you.
Ignore the warnings given at your own peril.
In other words, appreciate every day one at a time! S & F

[edit on 30-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As writing is the most action we can do on a board or forum, I'd say your maturity, common sense and relative rationale have just had a huge evolutionary epiphany. It takes co hones, realization and wisdom to apologize, and I respect that immensely. Star for you.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I read your post and, in all honesty, it really didn't sound that negative. It is always good to have alternative ideas.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I was on that thread a fair bit. I can understand the frustration sometimes when you keep hearing "end of the world" scenarios. Your post at least made some sense. I bet some of the so called medical experts etc are feeling a bit foolish though.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Why are you apologizing. We will not see anywhere near 100,000, 1 million, then a billion deaths. Hell there hasnt been any deaths yet except about 200 mexicans. The regular flu kills 34,000 people a year in the US. If they were to monitor the normal flu like they did this one there would be a pandemic every year. The regular flu kills 700,000 a year around the world. The only reason this is even being reported is because it is a new strain. The regular flu is just as contagious as the swine flu.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by tide88]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Why are you apologizing. We will not see anywhere near 100,000, 1 million, then a billion deaths. Hell there hasnt been any deaths yet except about 200 mexicans. The regular flu kills 34,000 people a year in the US. If they were to monitor the normal flu like they did this one there would be a pandemic every year. The regular flu kills 700,000 a year around the world. The only reason this is even being reported is because it is a new strain. The regular flu is just as contagious as the swine flu.

And this is exactly how it started in 1918....with a mild occurence and then by the fall millions were dying.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
That may very well be, however I still think he should wait to apologize until something happens. Pretty sure back in 1918 we didnt have the resources we have now. Hell they didnt even have TV's back then. At least now everyone knows what is going on. Not only do we have preventive measures, we also have medicine that seems to help with this strain of flu. And lets not start with the Tamiflu danger drug posts. It's mortality rate is .000006%.

Btw Salt is the biggest lunitic on this board. If you have ever read any of his posts or responses to logic he constantly uses the devil worshippers are behind this card. Michelle and Barack Obama are both devil worshippers too according to him. They want to depopulate the earth and kill 80% of the population only because they want to see death, pain, and destruction.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Anyone remember these threads?

Video: Truckers Unwittingly Used to Transport Dangerous Avian Flu Materials?Mandatory Avian Flu Vaccines?:
OMG! Avian Flu Released to General Populatin by Major Pharma for SECOND TIME
Avian Flu Emergency Plans For Federal Employees
Avian Flu Is Coming to America
[Censored Press Release] Important Announcement "Weaponized Avian Flu"
Avian Flu - Reverse psychology strategy?

People knew something was going to happen. Though it may not be the Avian Flu, TPTB just switched up the Name but it's still the same plan. Maybe next time, we won't be so critical of what people say ( there are a lot of rude, condescending comments in these threads). Looks like some of the OP's in the threads were on to something that many of us dismissed as just another 'Conspiracy Theory'. Some of us failed to see what other ATS members were getting at. This is just a small list of threads that had the foresight to warn us, believe me, the list truly goes on. Some of these threads are as old as '05.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by leira7]

[edit on 30-4-2009 by leira7]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

"Hell there hasnt been any deaths yet except about 200 mexicans."

Except about 200 Mexicans ??!!!

Are the people who died, that inconsequential to you?

Someone loved each and everyone of them. Their untimely demise will undoubdtly be detrimental to family and/or friends.

Each one of the dead had a roll in life and are as significant as you or I.

Being Mexican does not make a human being less important.

Be nice.
Bigotry and Raceism is not an attractive quality

[edit on 30-4-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I didnt mean it that way. I meant the sheer number is still small and no different then regular flu.

One more time for the people who think someone would use a flu virus as a weapon. Wouldnt happen. The flu virus mutates too quickly and is too unpredictable. Even if they have a vaccine they still wouldnt be safe if it was to mutate.

Also, how about all the other pandemics over the course of history.
Like the black death, or the spanish flu of 1918. We these also weaponized. Hell, there are even flu viruses that killed 5 million people in 180 AD, The Antonne Plague. Or how about the Justinian Plague that killed between 25-100 million people. Who was making these viruses back then? Mutating viruses is a force of nature. Nobody is behind this.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I wasn't apologizing because I now think that their thread is correct, or that I think it will be.

I'm apologizing because I actually felt more bitter towards that thread than I could translate into words. It actually had me calling everyone on ATS a bunch of nutbars, for which were NO LONGER worth my time. (Even though I came back)
I still think the entirety of the idea is far fetched, but I closed my eyes to the "complete" idea of the message. There is a bit of truth in everything. (That is my usual way of thinking). That day, that thread had me reconsider that.

Today, sure...I still don't think millions will die from this, It may or may not even be an orchestrated event....the fact is: some of what was said in that thread, in "prediction" like fashion is in some way happening. Not in general terms either. Not even in alternate interpretations... Specific things, well mainly a mutated flu strain. Which, I never thought would gain attention like the now coming "aporkalypse". Haha, bad humor from another thread..

It just me feel bad, for shutting out the entire idea, and putting that in threir thread.

I don't know if that makes sense, but...That is why I posted this. Sure I could have used a simple U2U, but I felt like I should share my findings.

I discovered that I was no longer open minded, by telling someone, that it is CLOSED minded thinking to believe rubbish.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by bad man incorporated] To sound less like cookie monster grammar.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by bad man incorporated]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Sorry but I have to mention that this COMPLETELY NEW STRAIN is behaving exactly like the 1918 spanish flu. Began in the spring and hung around till it took hold the following flu season and killed millions.

To OP, I wish there were more people out there like you!!
Star and flag!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I wish they had a face Icon with a sad face with a tear comming down its cheek.
I would have really liked to use it about now.
Such a beautiful world =*)

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by tide88

Sorry but I have to mention that this COMPLETELY NEW STRAIN is behaving exactly like the 1918 spanish flu. Began in the spring and hung around till it took hold the following flu season and killed millions.

To OP, I wish there were more people out there like you!!
Star and flag!!!

A little to early to make that claim. If it starts killing millions in the upcoming flu season maybe you have a point but just because it is a similar strain and started around the same time doesnt mean they are alike. In fact

Q: Are there any similarities between the swine flu and earlier pandemic viruses?

A: Flu viruses are classified by two proteins on their surface, called H for hemagglutinin and N for neuraminidase. The swine flu found in Mexico and the 1918 Spanish Flu viruses are of the H1N1 subtype. Both viruses appear to have originated in animals. Researchers believe the Spanish Flu spread to people from birds. The two viruses are not identical, and there are still many genetic differences between them that researchers are studying.
source

One more article

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Institutes of Health published genetic sequence data Monday morning of flu samples isolated from patients in California and Texas, and thousands of scientists began downloading it immediately. Comparisons to known killers -- such as the 1918 strain and the highly lethal H5N1 avian virus -- have since provided welcome news.

"There are certain characteristics, molecular signatures, which this virus lacks," said Peter Palese, a microbiologist and influenza expert at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York. In particular, the swine flu lacks an amino acid that appears to increase the number of virus particles in the lungs and make the disease more deadly.

Scientists have identified several other differences between this virus and its 1918 predecessor, but the significance of those differences is still unclear, said Dr. Scott Layne, an epidemiologist at the UCLA School of Public Health.
Flu less deadly then other viruses

So I guess the only similarities are that they began in spring. Wow, you're right. Exactly alike!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Not the time, the small swarms of what seemed like just another flu. They are not the same genetically. Like I said above, it's a NEW STRAIN. They have no idea what this will do. I was merely comparing the fact that no one was immune to the Spanish flu, like no one seems to be immune to this strain all around the globe.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I've not been posting because of a crashed computer. I was wanting to come on and post about the flu and saw this thread.

Tide33, you won't believe the government are a bunch of eugenicist Satanists until you are digging your own grave at the point of a gun.

This flu hoax fiasco is proof the secret government (aka Zionists, Fourth Reichers, NWO, Luciferians, off-shore banksters) is orchestrating disease and all kinds of chaos as a distraction to their thefts, their dismantling of the U.S. Constitution, their warmongering, and as an excuse for martial law. Mainly it's done as a distraction to the deliberate implosion of the world's economies.

They would like to start a pandemic that would kill billions of people but are having a very hard time pulling it off. They have the graves dug, the coffins stacked up, and the camps all built and staffed. But they keep getting stymied getting a plague started. Poor little Satan worshippers. Don't you feel sorry for them?

They had the nerve to announce a level 5 pandemic, which was a total lie. That is how confident they were that their laboratory engineered flu virus would take off.

It's obvious to me that the biggest hope for mankind against Satan's minions is that their pride and hubris far exceeds their actual ability and intelligence. But we must move against these people NOW because eventually they will succeed in pulling off their eugenicist plans to kill most of us. They aren't shy about their opinions that the world needs to be depopulated to "save it."

Fritz Springmeier has inside information, for example, that Al Gore is an actual vampire, and that he must carry around bags of human blood with him, blood taken from victims murdered under terror and torture, and that Al Gore must have his blood fix when he needs his blood fix.

Bohemian Grove is real. It is an actual place where these people go to worship Satan in the form of Molech, and even though the main public ceremony sacrifices a child in effigy to this "god" we hear that real human sacrifice goes on throughout the week. Adds excitement to the orgies and other perverted things they do there.

These people that own our planet are monsters, and they are using our money to grow weaponized viruses and germs in their underground labs to use against US. They have come up with other diabolical schemes to start earthquakes, droughts and tsunamis, to direct hurricanes into our harbors, and to blow up dams to flood cities and kill crops.

They are passing laws now to make it illegal for us to grow gardens, and to declare us all "terrorists" and we know they have torture dungeons built all over the globe as places to take "terrorists" to -- places where little kids can be raped in front of their parents with large objects dipped in battery acid.

This latest attempt was so blatant. Anybody who does not see the intent of these people after this flu hoax is wilfully blind. The CFR spokesman on Stephen Colbert claimed the U.S. started the so-called swine flu, even though we have not one pig sick with any swine flu here. The only place that has any pigs with this virus is Canada, and they say a Mexican immigrant gave it to the pigs.

This crazy virus was obviously created in the lab (two parts human, one part swine, one part bird, and insect stuck on for good measure). They were getting ready to tell us we had to take their vaccines or go to a FEMA camp if we refused. Too bad for them that not one person died of this "flu" in the United States. Not one single person.

So much for their epidemic. But they still called it one, a flu pandemic with nobody sick and not one single death (the child who died was a Mexican with all kinds of health problems brought here for treatment, and the teacher who died also had all kinds of health problems and had recently given birth and the doctors refused to say she died of the flu, and her school said there was no chance anybody would get sick there).

But the eugenicists are not shy about telling us that come this fall there will be another flu and this one will make up for the big flop of this last phony epidemic. They should know because they are causing everythnig to happen. What do they have planned for us? How are they going to learn from this last embarassment so as to make it take off with a big killing in the fall?

Do we just forget what they did and go back to watching their propaganda on TV and thinking they are really nice people here to help us and keep us safe? Or do we wake up and start warning and waking up others?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

top topics

join