It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUNE 12*Analog to digital switch* Cause for concern?? 6/12/09

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
me and republican are officially friends (and both get in trouble on here) but the post is true....after posting yesterday i AGAIN had the dream..im not nuts people...i just think SOMETHING is up....please reply..thanks

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I personally feel that the switch to digital is an attempt to lessen our imprint out in space in an attempt to mask our planet from any other civilizations who might be using our UHF use to locate us.

after all we assumed we would be able to find other worlds by their radiowave use (even tho we ourselves are now realizing lightwaves rather than radio waves are a much more effective to carry information ie optical lines).

maybe someone out there cought wind of our seti transmissions or all the other amount of radiowaves we put out into space, and for whatever reason we decided we dont want whoever heard us to find us anymore, and now were gunna try and reduce the amount of radiowaves we put out there by eventually changing everything over to digital or optical transmissions.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here is an update on the digital transition that is to occur on June 12th

They propose that there will be 20 million homes that will not be ready.

President Barack Obama warned Americans on Thursday who have not prepared for the June 12 transition to digital television that their TVs could go dark if they do not get a converter box soon.

Obama warns: Prepare for digital transition

<< 1   >>

join