It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Energy Secretary Sick with Flu After Trip with Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The White House is issuing a health advisory to anyone who traveled on President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico, after a member of the U.S. delegation came down with flu-like symptoms – and tests on that staffers’ family showed they are probably infected with the swine flu.

After saying just last week that no one who traveled to Mexico City for the president's visit contracted the flu, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs announced that a lead advance person for Energy Secretary Steven Chu came down with flu-like symptoms after the trip and appears to have spread the flu to three members of his family.

And here we go.... Link to AP article

I made a started a thread last week around Obama being ushered around a Mexican Museum director who died the next day with flu-like symptoms. Thread*

That story is still not straight, Robert Gibbs and WH staff contradicted themselves a number of times while questioned about that.

Now let's see how many times this worm keeps turning...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Here's an article on White House staffer family with swine flu
Obama's Staffer's Family Positive for Swine Flu

With the unfolding of a pandemic which may be the biggest or first in many peoples lifetimes, concern is in full bloom as infection of the swine flu seems to be increasing throughout many zones.

I pray this is mild and same in the fall.

I know a person who lives right by a grade school that was closed today.

He is experiencing symptoms of a bad flu. Two days ago there were no confirmed cases in my state, now, the flu is rearing it's head in all parts of the state.

I hope all preserve health through this uncertainty.

join