It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Apocalypse started?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Now that I have had time to think about this I'm thinking I need to leave a copy of my homework on the internet her for future reference. So long as it exists. And maybe I'll even tell my big secret. Why I know so much. 2000 years ago that story might have even gotten a book deal.

Boy have I got some crazy to talk about there. But first things first. Guess I should talk about Daniel first. Then get into the curse of Malachi and the fig leaf parables. And why that seems to pinpoint the 2020's as the date of the start of the day of Jezreel. Or the 1000 year reign of the saints as described in Revelation. The last event of the Apocalypse. Meanig the rest of it occurs before that date.

So here's Daniel. To start with is Daniel 11-2. A perfect description of the events leading up to the 9-11 disaster. But why the word Greece in the prophecy? Well, that is what is known as a simile. It's not the nation of Greece. What Daniel is saying is that the country looked Greek to him. That is the simple beauty of this security measure. It's a beautiful head fake on the part of God. Get people to think this event happened thousands of years ago. So they won't notice it when it happens the second time. And allow events to progress markedly before anyone noticed.

Why the security? To keep people from making it impossible for it to happen a 2nd time. Also this prophecy was written in the 500 to 600BC era supposedly. Written by a well educated person or persons of the era but incredibly backward and limited by their lack of knowledge. Secondly if you read Chap. 12 God himself told Daniel to seal the vision to the end times.

From there it is relativly easy to verify that the US is the "Greece" of the prophecy. Look at the predicted events of Daniel 8. And what this "Greece" is supposed to accomplish. In the vision of the Goat and the Ram and the explaination for it that prophecy tells us that the the king ot "Greece" attacks and conquers 2 nations or kings in the middle east.(Old Persia)

The prophecies of Daniel are 3 for 3 so far. Event 4 is interesting. Perhaps terrifying. None the less there seems to be some chatter on the internet already about it. Daniel 11-4 and 8-20 clearly show this "Greece" is broken 4 ways. As for the rest let the verses tell the story.

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

And another little detail I figured out. Matthew 24-28.

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

What did Jesus Christ mean by the carcass? After some thought I got it. Using the "let the bible solve the bible" method of bible interpretation I figured it out. He already referred back to Daniel once in Matthew 24. It's another reference to Daniel. So what is the carcass? The ram of Daniel 8. For when the battle is over you have what? A carcass.

Pretty sneaky of him hiding that in plain sight eh?
That's enought for now. But maybe later I tell you how the 1st horseman of Revelation is the king of the south in Daniel 11. And how 9-11 was the first arrow out of his quiver.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by ntech]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

good info ntech. i posted the following a few years ago on another forum. it brings a new light another look on the book of daniel and the end times.

"i've studied many of the faiths around the world as they relate to this great cleansing that is to take place. I do believe as with many of you that we are in that time... however one chooses to view this.

personally, i view this as the great cleansing / tribulation. where hightened lightness & love will coincide with it's opposite as well... deep darkness of the spirit.

I came across a few biblical ideas in relation to this. please no christian bashers. i don't want this thread to turn into such. I think that all faiths converge to this time.

******so in the book of Daniel it states the following in 12:6. When asked about this time he states the following:

"how long shall it be to the end of these wonders?" The inscrutable answer he receives is "it shall be for a time, times,and a half". Daniel, like us, complains " I heard, but I understand not". The last numbers are supplied as boundary dates of the final apocalyptic events, "there shall be 1290 days. Bessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the 1335 days. But go they way till the end".

How should we reconcile these conflicing dates? It would be that after the destrucion of the Temple in AD 70 there were 1290 days" times one and a half ("time, and a half") ? This would yield 1935 + 70, a beginning of apocalyptic events in 2005 AD. "***** millennium prophecies by stephen skinner.

So, with my understanding and in light of 2012 we at 7 years to 2005 and come to 2012. 7 years is also the time of the great tribulation as noted in the book of Daniel and the apocalyptic book Revelations.

Up until these times, the understanding would not be revealed, however we (I believe) have entered this era of enlightenment. This is indicated by the increase in sensivity and awareness that has increased significantly since 2005. I see this within my own person. This enlightenment will continue to grow at profound rates.. climaxing at the end of time as we see things... 2012. I don't believe 2012 brings the end of our world, but a new state of being... a higher level, so to speak...."

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I remember aross that or something like that in my early studies. However I then came across the curse of Malachi. And when you figure that out then you have the missing part of the timeline of Daniel 9.

The timeline is this.

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Simplified the 70 weeks started back in the 500BC era. After a pause between the first 7 and the following 62 the first 69 weeks ended approximatly in the 20 to 30 AD era. Leaving 1 week. And that is where the curse of Malachi comes in..

The curse of Malachi is a bit of a misnomer. Malachi 4 gives the cause of the curse. But the bulk of the details are actually in the book of Hosea. The important detail is this. Hosea 6-2 mentions 3 days in the presence of God. Those days are a thousand years long each. According to the prophecy the Jews were to suffer a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse.
Followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel".

So the timeline's missing piece is this. Between the 69th and 70th week is the 2000 year curse of Malachi. And at the end of the curse you have the generation of Matthew 24 and at the very end of it comes the final week of 7 years. And then the 3.5 year great tribulation.

And at the end of the curse and the rest of the Apocalyptic time periods comes the thousand year day of Jezreel. Or the thousand year reign of the saints in Revelation.

So based on this curse of Malachi and the rebirth of Israel on May 15 1948 I would say the day of Jezreel starts no later than the spring of 2028.

AS far as the 2012 debate goes well.... There is really nothing in the bible that seems to be associated with that particular event. But based on my timeline 2012 is very close to the start of the final 7 years.

The main problem there is the origins of the Mayan Calendar have been lost. We simply do not know where they got it from.

I'll give you more details on the curse of Malachi and the fig tree parables later....They are related from what I figured out.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by ntech]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well I promised I would connect the first horseman to the king of the south. Here's how I do it.

To start with here is the verse from Revelation.
6-1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
6-2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Now how do I get from here to Daniel 11? To start with you need to use the concept "let the bible solve the bible". Ergo there is always another place in the bible that covers the same subject. The trick is to find it.

Now when I figured this out back in 2002 I was already aware of the Daniel 11-2 connection to 9-11. But it took several days of thought before I made the connection. It wasn't a simple connection between the two prophesies. It took a detour through a 3rd.

And here's how that worked. What's the problem with the 1st horseman?
Arrows. A bowman going to war is useless without arrows. So I thought "Where is the Arrows?". Then thought some more and found them. In 2nd Kings 13.

The point of the story? 4 arrows. 3 being victories in this king's war with Syria. Then I went looking at Daniel 11 and realized the following. The king of the south in this story is described as having 3 victories and a draw. And his first victory was Daniel 11-2.

Now compare that to what happen on 9-11. 3 jetliners impacted on 3 buildings. And the 4th wound up broken in a Pennsylvania farm field. The coincidence is striking isn't it?

So after some thought and considering the high strangeness that happened to me that year I could only draw one conclusion. 9-11-01 was the day that marked the opening of the first seal of Revelation.

The 2nd seal was opened when the US attacked Afghanistan on 10-7-01

The 3rd seal opened 11-2-01 and the fourth broke on 11-28-01. The fifth broke sometime in Feb of 2002. Leaving us in the gap between the 5th and 6th seal. The 5th seal seems to have started a lengthy ceremony with the saints. Which considering time flows at a different slower rate in heaven in the presence of God a 8 to 12 year pause would be possible.

I'm also expecting the 6th seal to open sometime in the next couple of years. And to correspond with Daniel 11-4 when it happens.

Also some others events I'm looking for to happen as well.

When the days of the Gentiles end. Luke 21-24. Should the news hit that the Jews have run off all the Muslims out of Jerusalem get very worried.
TSWHTF very quickly then.

Also watch for someone claiming to be Elijah the Prophet. He's due. And he is supposed to appear first and restore all things. And if he should appear and attempt to rebuild the Jewish Temple millions of Muslim will start screaming "Dabble!" (Muslim Antichrist) and there will be one heck of a fight.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by ntech]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
According to Quran, only Allah knows the FINAL HOUR of this day.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom
According to Quran, only Allah knows the FINAL HOUR of this day.

But acording to Judeo-Christian prophecy there is more than enough signs that indicate when your getting close..

And it seems I have been commissioned to watch.

But that's a story for later.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by ntech]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
More to add to the thread while I'm thinking about it...

What to call this? The curse of Malachi? the curse of the minor prophets? Something like that. Anyway here is the story.

About 6 months after the incident on 11-2-2001 I was browsing about on a religious site and ran across this verse the guy was quoting. I read it and moved on then I went "What"? And then went back and read it again. For all of a sudden I realized what the verse was declaring.

Look at the verse and see if you can figure it out.
Hosea 6.
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Can't figure it out? Maybe this verse will help. It's a repeat of Psalms 90-4.
2nd Peter 3.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The days in Hosea 6-2 are thousand year periods of time. It is clearly proclaiming that the Jews and the Israelites were to suffer a 2000 year curse.

Which then meant I needed to read up the complete book of Hosea figure out just what the point and purpose was of his book. And the synopsis of Hosea is this.

Hosea's book is a prophecy on the future of the Israelites and the Jews. He is claiming that due to past and future disobedience to the law of Judaism they were to suffer through a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse.

However after that curse there was to be a thousand year day of Jezreel.
A period of redemption and restoral. Where the Jews and Israelites were to be reunited and the nation of Israel would be ruled again by David. As the prophecy goes.

Now that I had figured that out I simply was doing some light reading and I came across another part of the curse. The real cause of it. But it was in the book of Malachi. The piece that made sense of the curse.
Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And now it's obvious what happened. Elijah the prophet didn't do the job. And the curse was started. For a plausible story on that there is a reason given by the Christian new testament.
Matthew 11
11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

According to this Jesus Christ fellow his John the Baptist was Elijah the prophet. And his premature death obviously triggered the curse.

Continued.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The Parables of the fig tree. What do they have to do with the curse? Well, after some thought on the subject after realizing there was a subject in the first place figured this out. The fig tree was a teaching aid/code word to his disciples. Whose meaning had been lost. But I figured it out.
And the synopsis of it is this.

The fig tree is a reference to the nation/tribe of Judah. And looking at the parables of the fig tree it was obvoius that he was predicting a curse was to befall the fig tree. See Matthew 21-19 to 21-21. However he also tells us that the curse isn't permanent. See 13-6 thru 9. They get another chance at it.

So how do I know this curse of Malachi and the curse of the fig tree is the same curse? Well, following the rule of letting the bible explain the bible the details of the fig tree parable do involve a curse. That would require looking at Leviticus 26 and considering that the curse is a Leviticus 26 curse. And then you would have to look for an active Leviticus 26 curse. And you come to the curse of Malachi. And one small but confirming detail? Luke 21.
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

Ther is more than one nation involved. And where do you find them? Genesis 48 and 49. They state that the sons of Israel /Jacob were to be the fathers of nations. And Ephraim the son of Joseph would father a multitude of nations. And that is where you would get the orchard of Luke 21-29.

And now you know the real meaning of the fig tree of Matthew 24.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by ntech]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For it will not be, unless the departure comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of destruction, 2:4 he who opposes and exalts himself against all that is called God or that is worshiped; so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself up as God.

According to the scriptures the antichrist must be revealed first. Who is the antichrist? The bible gives the answer.

Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name, saying, I am the Messiah...

This is why the name jesus adds up to 616. The j=yod=10, e=niqqud, s=shin=300, u=vav=6, s=shin=300 for a total of 616. Also 666 is the image of the beast, 6=vav=nail, 60=samech=support, 400=tav=cross, 200=resh=head, this is the crucifix.

reference source www.newhopeforall.info...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Have you figured out the puzzle of my avatar yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join