It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential aid has Swine Flu

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I just saw this article on the internet.

Apparently one of the Presidents aids has the flu.

Presidents Aid Got the Swine Flu

I guess he didn't wear his mask or wash his hands.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
See now what were gonna get is,the same thing thats happening in my city.
When a persons test results come back as Type A influenza + its going to be Swine flu, whether it is or isnt well probably never know.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I would bet you that secretly Mr.obama is taking a decent dose of Antiviral medicines as a precaution.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'll bet that person doesn't get to come back to work for a couple of weeks and that he won't get near the president for quite some time.

He was an advance person that makes arrangements for the president and other high muckyidmucks when they travel.

I'm willing to bet that our politicians won't be going on any more Mexican trips for a bit.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked
See now what were gonna get is,the same thing thats happening in my city.
When a persons test results come back as Type A influenza + its going to be Swine flu, whether it is or isnt well probably never know.

Oh that is interesting, really?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It has been said that the USA would have a black president when pigs could fly... 100 days in and we have swine flu.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrytyes

It has been said that the USA would have a black president when pigs could fly... 100 days in and we have swine flu.

Yea lol.. i had that same joke texted to my phone today from an unknown number..
So, who are you now?

Oh that is interesting, really?

Yea, thats what im hearing. from what i understand the test to determine what strand it is takes longer, so it seems they will just assume its swine flu, pending further tests but well never hear from them again on it.. the patient might but this story will be long gone by then.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Berzerked]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

"So, who are you now?"

I am pyrytyes, same as yesterday... and I assure you I have never sent a "text message", wouldn't know how to save my soul.

Seems as though the aid is a little late to be showing signs, if (s)he was an advance-man for the team. Kinda strange... and have to wonder if any of what is being put out is in fact, fact.

It appears that a panic is what "they" are hoping will happen...Hmmm?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrytyes

Very funny
with three
lines

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

Yea, thats what im hearing. from what i understand the test to determine what strand it is takes longer, so it seems they will just assume its swine flu, pending further tests but well never hear from them again on it.. the patient might but this story will be long gone by then.

Wild, where did you hear that?
sounds typical.

You know, has anyone heard a word from anybody that has recovered from this flu?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrytyes

"So, who are you now?" I am pyrytyes, same as yesterday... and I assure you I have never sent a "text message", wouldn't know how to save my soul.

I was kidding bro, chill out

I did get that in a text but i know who it was from.. cant hide from the X forever

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

There's a couple of kids that came down with the flu in a nearby city and they were on the news this morning pretty much saying that this is just a flu and it's no big deal.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

There's a couple of kids that came down with the flu in a nearby city and they were on the news this morning pretty much saying that this is just a flu and it's no big deal.

Thanks bob,
I would have thought the news media would be camped outside peoples houses

Maybe they don't want to get siiiuuuuk, awwwwww

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Imagine for a moment that you're a reporter.

You're given the assignment to camp outside someones house that has a new type of flu.

You're supposed to do the up close and personal thing so that all the viewers can get to know a victim.

Would you do it? What happens if it really is easily transmissible and it's deadly? It's not an assignment that I'd want.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

Imagine for a moment that you're a reporter.

You're given the assignment to camp outside someones house that has a new type of flu.

You're supposed to do the up close and personal thing so that all the viewers can get to know a victim.

Would you do it? What happens if it really is easily transmissible and it's deadly? It's not an assignment that I'd want.

Exactly, they could where their surgical masks

[edit on 043030p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I'll bet that person doesn't get to come back to work for a couple of weeks and that he won't get near the president for quite some time.

Betcha that person continues to get a paycheck unlike ordinary Americans who could face the same scenario.

But I'm sure the banks and utilities companies will gladly wait till income starts flowing in again. Yeah Right!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Thanks for the good laugh and reality check.

I'm not too worried about the flu yet.

I'm concerned that it will come back in the Winter and there may be many more people that get it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sorry to drop in unexpectedly, but this seems like an active thread. I was just watching CNN and they were doing a story about The National Guard "guarding" Tamiflu stockpiles
at some warehouse. (Scary enough.) During the story, they showed some "B-Roll" (random tight shots) of items in the warehouse. During that section they focused on a stack of boxes (like First Aid Kits) but they were labeled "Herd Kit." I googled but no joy.( it lead me to Cattle Artificial Insemination Devices)

Does anyone know what the term "Herd Kit" means? Seems creepy.

Sorry, don't mean to de-rail.

Regards...KK

[edit on 30-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
About the "Aide" to the President, CNN was doing a lot of backpedeling about this aide.

They stated that he really wasn't ever near the President, in fact, they asked the guy if he was ever within 6 feet of him and he stated no. They also said that he was always in different rooms than the president, never on airforce 1 with him, etc etc. What kind of aide worker to the President doesn't ever even see him. Seriously now.

How many aides does it take to screw in a light bulb?

If there is a whole fleet of people going around with the president like that shouldn't they at least *see* him? For real?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

When medical professionals talk about vaccinations one of the terms that is used is herd immunity.

That's when enough members of the herd have the antibodies to fight off an infection. It doesn't matter if the herd is cows or people.

I think that to get a herd immunity effect, you need a fairly high percentage of the herd to be immune.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join